My 2nd cycle, thoughts, suggestions, and reccomendations?

lorden24

Awards
Hey guys its been a been a while since I've messed with anabolics, I'm planning on running my second cycle sometime soon. My plan is below.

Trestolone acetate - im'd for 8 weeks dosages will vary as I start to see how I react, will start with 50mg ed and maybe go as high as 100mg

Msten- 20mg ed for 4 weeks.

I'd like to add a third...I was thinking dienolone im'd for 8 weeks. Suggestions would be great

support supps will be used, cycle support, AI's etc etc. Aggressive pct will be done with clomid nolva and t boosters. I was thinking of using torem instead of clomid...?

What do you guys have to say?

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
My 2c I am running Msten 20mg right now and it's ok but I think there are better PH's out there , why not DMZ?

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Definitely i meant replacing one with the other

lorden24

Awards
My 2c I am running Msten 20mg right now and it's ok but I think there are better PH's out there , why not DMZ?

I've been looking into DMZ a bit too, I guess I've settled on msten bcuz it seems to be more consistent with good gains while DMZ seems to be more if a hit or miss roid. Does anyone have anything else to suggest? And to those who have ran both, msten or dmz and why?

lorden24

Awards
Those 2 compounds should be good enough. You don't need a third
I was thinking that might be the case, but for the extra kick I'd really love to get a third in, preferably something unmethylated. Dienolone ace, stanodrol, and trendione are the ones I've considered. Bad ideas? Should I just do trest with another and let that be that?

lorden24

Awards
Bump

If anyone else has comments I'd appreciate it, would be nice to hear more from you all

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 24
blueblood 35 and Older 0
Tansui Anabolics 12
Anabolics 15