Need help figuring out dosage (test/deca cycle)

brahski

Awards
Sup bros. I am looking to start a test and deca cycle but am trying to figure out the doses. Thing is, I had ACL surgery so I don't want to go too high on the test and lower my collagen synthesis but at the same time I am looking for big gains (lost 10lbs after surgery). Would 300mg deca and 200mg test prop do the job?

I have ran 2 cycles at 500/600mg before and gotten great gains from em... have also ran superdrol and epistane in the past. I'm 27 and 180lbs. Also I have HCG and clomid lined up for my PCT and arimidex on hand.

Thanks

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend deca and test e or c.

400 T weekly and 300 deca weekly for at least 10 weeks, preferably 12.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Keep your test higher than deca. That will help you avoid any sides.

Go with a long ester Test like enanthate or cypionate. I would use 500mg which is pretty standard and few sides show up on that dose.

Deca should be around 3-400 if you are using 500mg of test. I would go with 400mg.

Cycle should be 12 weeks of deca and 14 weeks of test. Reason being is that deca metabolites will circulate and keep your HPTA suppressed for up to or around 4 weeks after last injection. You need to wait 2 weeks after last pin of test E or C to start pct anyways so by running test 2 weeks past deca you give it 4 weeks to clear before pct starts.

Use the HCG at week 12 when you stop deca. Blast it for 2 weeks and stop when you stop test. 500iu e3d or a tues/Friday split works well. This will mimick your LH/FSH function and have your testes stimulated and ready to receive the SERMs in PCT. You will want about 10 days from last HCG pin till Nolva or Clomid is used so it isn't still in your system. That's why I say stop it with your last test dose.

Hope all that helps man. Good luck and happy gaining

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Keep your test higher than deca. That will help you avoid any sides.

Go with a long ester Test like enanthate or cypionate. I would use 500mg which is pretty standard and few sides show up on that dose.

Deca should be around 3-400 if you are using 500mg of test. I would go with 400mg.

Cycle should be 12 weeks of deca and 14 weeks of test. Reason being is that deca metabolites will circulate and keep your HPTA suppressed for up to or around 4 weeks after last injection. You need to wait 2 weeks after last pin of test E or C to start pct anyways so by running test 2 weeks past deca you give it 4 weeks to clear before pct starts.

Use the HCG at week 12 when you stop deca. Blast it for 2 weeks and stop when you stop test. 500iu e3d or a tues/Friday split works well. This will mimick your LH/FSH function and have your testes stimulated and ready to receive the SERMs in PCT. You will want about 10 days from last HCG pin till Nolva or Clomid is used so it isn't still in your system. That's why I say stop it with your last test dose.

Hope all that helps man. Good luck and happy gaining

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Sup bros. I am looking to start a test and deca cycle but am trying to figure out the doses. Thing is, I had ACL surgery so I don't want to go too high on the test and lower my collagen synthesis but at the same time I am looking for big gains (lost 10lbs after surgery). Would 300mg deca and 200mg test prop do the job?

I have ran 2 cycles at 500/600mg before and gotten great gains from em... have also ran superdrol and epistane in the past. I'm 27 and 180lbs. Also I have HCG and clomid lined up for my PCT and arimidex on hand.

Thanks
Over 200mg test/week and you loose calogen synthesis. Run both at 200mg every week. They both will give you issues when you dose too much and there's a synergistic effect from the combination. Enanthate test is same length esther as deca and works great together. When you cycle off they leave same rate so you can start PCT ASAP. Deca will stay in your system little longer but shouldn't be enough to suppress after 2-3 weeks at 200mg and won't be as hard to bounce back from. Funny how now days 500-600mg is a low dose recommended for beginners/novice types on 1st 2nd or 3rd cycle.. coming off surgery you should take it easy and take advantage of collagen synthesis. Strengthen those tendons etc. You need to build that "repaired" leg up to the normal one, really still rehabbing, etc..

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Over 200mg test/week and you loose calogen synthesis. Run both at 200mg every week. They both will give you issues when you dose too much and there's a synergistic effect from the combination. Enanthate test is same length esther as deca and works great together. When you cycle off they leave same rate so you can start PCT ASAP. Deca will stay in your system little longer but shouldn't be enough to suppress after 2-3 weeks at 200mg and won't be as hard to bounce back from. Funny how now days 500-600mg is a low dose recommended for beginners/novice types on 1st 2nd or 3rd cycle.. coming off surgery you should take it easy and take advantage of collagen synthesis. Strengthen those tendons etc. You need to build that "repaired" leg up to the normal one, really still rehabbing, etc..
Actually you are wrong Deca will NOT clear in the same time. http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/datasheet/d/Decadurabolininj.pdf The metabolite life in the body is about 3 weeks at a pharmacological dose. The pharmacokinetics display that the half life is 6 days and the cleaved compound (once removed from the ester) is only active for a 4.3 hour period. This is after it is absorbed from the oil depot from injection and takes place over a few days in supra physiological doses (past 50mg). A 50mg dose is used to treat women with a carcinoma or osteoporosis in men or women.

So your idea of when to start pct is off. Yes deca and test have the same active life and half life in the blood but not metabolite life. Circulating metabolites can continue to suppress the HPTA function. They are NOT the same length ester one is a decaonate ester and the other is a Enthanate. The STEROID has the same halflife but ester lengths are different. 3-4-500mg IS a low dose considering medical studies are in the 50-100mg range. To build mass you need to almost triple that over a 12-16 week period. So 400-500 really isn't extreme for a average sized man. Get into the 220-250lb+ range of bodybuilders and the doses are in the 800mg-1.5g range ew.

Please show this study that you will lose collagen synthesis at over 200mg ew. I couldn't find proof of this theory. Of course there is a synergistic effect. Test is needed for basic function in the body to maintain a anabolic to androgenic ratio.

Any steroid when used with testosterone is synergistic in nature. Deca should ALWAYS be kept equal to or even better... Lower than test doses because of it's ability to produce elevated prolactin which will bind to the progesterone receptor and effect your dopamine levels resulting in the feared "deca dick". That is why a long ester testosterone like Enthanate, cypionate, sust or nebido is recommended.

Please educate yourself before you post "data" that you believe is true. False information and bro science are just as bad if not worse than no information.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
See this is the problem with guys who read stuff in books... I'm talking from personal experience... How much steroids have you used? Guys read something and think they got it figured out

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Actually you are wrong Deca will NOT clear in the same time. http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/datasheet/d/Decadurabolininj.pdf The metabolite life in the body is about 3 weeks at a pharmacological dose. The pharmacokinetics display that the half life is 6 days and the cleaved compound (once removed from the ester) is only active for a 4.3 hour period. This is after it is absorbed from the oil depot from injection and takes place over a few days in supra physiological doses (past 50mg). A 50mg dose is used to treat women with a carcinoma or osteoporosis in men or women.

So your idea of when to start pct is off. Yes deca and test have the same active life and half life in the blood but not metabolite life. Circulating metabolites can continue to suppress the HPTA function. They are NOT the same length ester one is a decaonate ester and the other is a Enthanate. The STEROID has the same halflife but ester lengths are different. 3-4-500mg IS a low dose considering medical studies are in the 50-100mg range. To build mass you need to almost triple that over a 12-16 week period. So 400-500 really isn't extreme for a average sized man. Get into the 220-250lb+ range of bodybuilders and the doses are in the 800mg-1.5g range ew.

Please show this study that you will lose collagen synthesis at over 200mg ew. I couldn't find proof of this theory. Of course there is a synergistic effect. Test is needed for basic function in the body to maintain a anabolic to androgenic ratio.

Any steroid when used with testosterone is synergistic in nature. Deca should ALWAYS be kept equal to or even better... Lower than test doses because of it's ability to produce elevated prolactin which will bind to the progesterone receptor and effect your dopamine levels resulting in the feared "deca dick". That is why a long ester testosterone like Enthanate, cypionate, sust or nebido is recommended.

Please educate yourself before you post "data" that you believe is true. False information and bro science are just as bad if not worse than no information.
First of all everyone does not react the same. I've done this myself and never had issues starting my PCT at that time I said. Obviously doses effect these things and I've never used more than 200mg/week deca so that's where my recommendation came from. I know guys with issues(decadick) running 300-400mg so I've never ventured into that area. I got up to 230lbs using that low dose so never needed more. metabolites depend on doses and at low dose never was issue. If medical studies are 100mg how is 500mg considered low? Nowadays 400-500 mg is a low dose because the impatient way the world is now.. not because medicine says so.