AndroHard and AndroLean V3

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have a 2 bottles of AndroHard V3 and AndroLean V3. Who used these, what results. Bottles Expired in Decemeber

I bought in under impression it was to be run at 6 caps a day for 8 weeks. It has been out of circulation for sometime so trying to find good feedback

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Never tried androlean I did try androhard I got very lean and dry I was on a low carb diet andro hard is the shiet

ezjax

Awards
Andro hard was amazing for when it was available.. Blew stano out the water..But now mestebol is way better in my opinion

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll buy them from you.

Callejul

Awards
Pm me concerning the androhard. Ran 8 weeks of it right before the raid would love to be able to do it again

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Whats mestebol? Is this a androhard clone or a similar compound?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Never tried androlean I did try androhard I got very lean and dry I was on a low carb diet andro hard is the shiet
On my next DMZ cycle , should I use Androhard as a base ? Kinda wanna get some lol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
On my next DMZ cycle , should I use Androhard as a base ? Kinda wanna get some lol
NO.
DMZ is already a dht derivative. it's superdrol with a zine isomer attached

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
If anything use tr3st

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Tr3st scares me I still want kids that **** seems suppressive as ****

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
**** I want to run some test . Seems like trest wouldn't work anywhere near as well and it probably has more estrogen related side affects just because it's a prohormone to test basically . Or it seems like otherwise it wouldn't be legal right now ..

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
**** I want to run some test . Seems like trest wouldn't work anywhere near as well and it probably has more estrogen related side affects just because it's a prohormone to test basically . Or it seems like otherwise it wouldn't be legal right now ..
Trest works great as a test base and is not a prohormone to test. Its active as ingested, without any conversion.

infraredline

Awards
Just run a proper pct and you will be fine. At the end of the day all steroids will eventually shut you down and as long as you don't cheap out on pct you will be fine.

I ran 75mg a day of oral Trest for 7 weeks and bounced back in a week with Toremifene at 60mg and Raloxifene at 30mg a day