M-Sten or DMZ?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

As above, which is better for Sides vs Gains?? Inc liver toxicity of course.

Cheers

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with DMZ. Less sides than with M-Sten for me. Gains are similar.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
So it is, my bad!

What you running as liver supps with yours?
It is all good :)

Just running Damage Control, though I hear BP is a bigger issue than liver.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I've taken Sten and it's awesome. Either way, you come out winning.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M.I.D

AR1MACARE Pro is a great all-in-one cycle support product.

themayor

themayor

Awards
I just got done MSTEN, never had DMZ. So can't really tell you what one to use.
But with MSTEN I gained like 8 good pounds of muscle.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I just got done MSTEN, never had DMZ. So can't really tell you what one to use.
But with MSTEN I gained like 8 good pounds of muscle.
What dose did you run?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I've taken Sten and it's awesome. Either way, you come out winning.
I think it funny that most of the people in here only have tried one, but not the other.

btw, sorry off subject.. What happen to that idea with making your own custom PHs?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I think it funny that most of the people in here only have tried one, but not the other.

btw, sorry off subject.. What happen to that idea with making your own custom PHs?
Still playing around with it haha. I am still very much interested. Just got busy you know.

Yah I ran mine at 24 ED. Had epic gainzzz.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Still playing around with it haha. I am still very much interested. Just got busy you know.

That sounds interesting. So it would basically be like truenutrition, except for phs?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
That sounds interesting. So it would basically be like truenutrition, except for phs?
Hadn't thought of it that way but yah kind of!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established

I gotcha life is a very wishy washy, I got lots on my plate now too. ha. Well looking forward to some new goods. :)

Was thinking about getting some msten for winter bridge(osta) to m1t oxime. I hear it is a bit wet though?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I gotcha life is a very wishy washy, I got lots on my plate now too. ha. Well looking forward to some new goods. :)

Was thinking about getting some msten for winter bridge(osta) to m1t oxime. I hear it is a bit wet though?
For the most part I think I looked dry.

Msten is supposed to be like SD but less sides.

Hell I didn't even know it was working until I went into the gym and my bench went up 40lbs (within two weeks).

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
For the most part I think I looked dry.

Msten is supposed to be like SD but less sides.

Hell I didn't even know it was working until I went into the gym and my bench went up 40lbs (within two weeks).
What were you eating for? Bulk, Cut, Recomp? That is pretty impressive strength, but how was your size gains and how much kept?

Well, I'm not worried so much about bloat because it will be winter, though don't want bunch of sides.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
What were you eating for? Bulk, Cut, Recomp? That is pretty impressive strength, but how was your size gains and how much kept?

Well, I'm not worried so much about bloat because it will be winter, though don't want bunch of sides.
Sten for me was sideless.

No kidding, no back pumps, no acne none of that ****. I had shin splints because I gained to much weight.

I kept almost all of my gains and I targeted chest and biceps and I had people asking me if I was on steroids. I was on a lean bulk. I started at 172 and stopped at 186 lost the glycogen and that stuff and evened out at 183 today. The Osta hasn't let any of my gains go honestly (little to any).

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had em both...

At the same time.

20mg of each. But I personally think 10mg SD with 20-30mg of DMZ would actually be the best experience for myself.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet that was a wild ride.
Actually, I was tight as a tick the whole time, strength was unfair and I ate 500g carbs every day and still didnt get any fatter. The very first day on I hit a PR in squats, which was 315 X 15.

I will say this though that DMZ needs higher dosing and for 6 weeks.

I only packed on 8lbs, kept 6 of it for 6 months afterwards but I was at the tail end of a bulking season when my insulin resistance was HIGH. I should have primed my body with a 3-4 week cut/starvation diet to get my body ready to grow again.

My receptors weren't even rested from the previous Hdrol cycle, which was just 9 weeks before that one in which I put on 10lbs of mass. So all in all I did 18-20lbs of mass in a 3.5 month window. Too much weight.

If I had done it right and prepped myself for another bulk run I'd have seen 12+ easy from that stack. Being 5'5", 12lbs is a big difference. But it was a sponsored log in which I won free stuff and they wanted me to run it before Chrimma time so I did.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Sten for me was sideless.

No kidding, no back pumps, no acne none of that ****. I had shin splints because I gained to much weight.

I kept almost all of my gains and I targeted chest and biceps and I had people asking me if I was on steroids. I was on a lean bulk. I started at 172 and stopped at 186 lost the glycogen and that stuff and evened out at 183 today. The Osta hasn't let any of my gains go honestly (little to any).
Well sides are based on individual I guess. Maybe I could stack it with my DMZ lol.

ha. people asked me if I was on steroids before I started cycling, they can't understand hardwork and just are haters. 10-11 lbm is pretty damn good, got to get me some of that osta :yup:

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Well sides are based on individual I guess. Maybe I could stack it with my DMZ lol.

ha. people asked me if I was on steroids before I started cycling, they can't understand hardwork and just are haters. 10-11 lbm is pretty damn good, got to get me some of that osta :yup:
Hell yah. I ****ing love Osta.

I've been thinking about running a DMZ log, everyone seems to like it.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with an Msten product like this http://ironflexsupps.com/Prohormones?product_id=59 and if you use code BCAZO20 you save another 20%!!!
If he does, I recommend running it at 30mg...

It aint near as hard on the body as SD is. But, it also doesnt perform quite like SD either. Part of SD's harshness is the 10-15lbs of mass gains in 10 days flat, lol.

All wheezin and crap goin up the stairs...

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

It aint near as hard on the body as SD is. But, it also doesnt perform quite like SD either. Part of SD's harshness is the 10-15lbs of mass gains in 10 days flat, lol.

True that. Never got to run SD, but I have done plenty of research.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

This^^^ LOL

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are both compounds on lipids?
Have no idea, lol. Probably not good though.

Hdrol was terrible on my lipids. Dropped my HDL like 30 points.

I now take Albuterol during cycles of orals now to mitigate the cholesterol effects. Plus Alb is a dang good strength chem in itself. It outperforms many of those designers in this area..

I should get a before and after on the lipids...although I havent run an oral cycle in a while, I bailed on another hdrol run because it was premature and I listened tomy body, which was saying "wait". I'm sure they are better now since I've leaned out and ran some Albut for 5-6 weeks or so. Last time I checked, mine were

HDL 35
LDL 136
Trig I think around 98?

So the combo must have trashed em up but honestly those numbers could be normal for me. I plan to get them done again soon though because I wanted to get my HDL above 40, which I'm confident it is now.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Have no idea, lol. Probably not good though.

Hdrol was terrible on my lipids. Dropped my HDL like 30 points.

I now take Albuterol during cycles of orals now to mitigate the cholesterol effects. Plus Alb is a dang good strength chem in itself. It outperforms many of those designers in this area..

I should get a before and after on the lipids...although I havent run an oral cycle in a while, I bailed on another hdrol run because it was premature and I listened tomy body, which was saying "wait". I'm sure they are better now since I've leaned out and ran some Albut for 5-6 weeks or so. Last time I checked, mine were

HDL 35
LDL 136
Trig I think around 98?

So the combo must have trashed em up but honestly those numbers could be normal for me. I plan to get them done again soon though because I wanted to get my HDL above 40, which I'm confident it is now.
I did not know albuterol had a positive effect on Cholesterol... This is why I love FP always has great knowledge!!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did not know albuterol had a positive effect on Cholesterol... This is why I love FP always has great knowledge!!
Yessir, I havent personally verified it but there was a straight-forward study performed on normal folks for two weeks, @16mg/day. Results showed a 15% temporary decrease in LDL and a couple percent permanent increase in HDL. I'll get that study for ya..

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8637445/

While on the Albuterol, it raised HDL by 10% & lowered LDL by 15%, and a week after stopping the TC and LDL went to baseline while HDL remained elecated by 5% give or take. Couple that with the fact that Alb can raise MPS by 15%, increases muscular performance and burns fat at an accelerated rate, it has become a staple in my cycles. Not during the off periods, just the cycles.

T

thepaul

Awards
Would you say that the reduction in HDL and increase in LDL only temporary? Or do they stay low/high for a long time after use.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you say that the reduction in HDL and increase in LDL only temporary? Or do they stay low/high for a long time after use.
Well, the LDL sure. HDL may be semi permanent, which is good enough to ge ur cholesterol in check until u can make some lifestyle changes.

Secondly, I didnt/dont look at this as a long term solution, but a mitigation of the side effect of steroids. U may not need to even run 16mg/day to get that kind of result. 2, 4 or 6mg might be enough. You have to test and see, which might cost u nearly $200-300 all together, but would prove invaluable to try.

Steroid cholesterol raising effects are temporary too, and I'd rather avoid letting my chol get out of wack to begin with, hence using Alb on cycle.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I don't think it's permanent at all. Just my opinion though.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Which would I see more lean gains from??
I think that's really determined by diet. But idk it's a hard choice. I ran Sten and loved it. My next cycle is going to be DMZ so I can't tell you the difference yet haha.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Msten was ok. I'm currently running dmz and liking it.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that's really determined by diet. But idk it's a hard choice. I ran Sten and loved it. My next cycle is going to be DMZ so I can't tell you the difference yet haha.
What results did you see from Msten?

I am wanting to lean out a lot!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
klbsa Anabolics 7
J Anabolics 7
X Anabolics 5
B Anabolics 1
B Anabolics 4