Re-cycle ?!?!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys, I recently planned a Tren/Test/Mast cycle but I had a little bit of trouble and had to cancel it, thing is that I started with test e at 250 only, I was suppossed to include tren at week 3, but at week 2 I got issues with tooth of wisdom, so I had to delay it a week more, then at week 4 I had money issues and had to spend money that I was going to use to get more supps, so I skipped tren, then I got sick and when I noticed I was at week 8 and never pinned tren, so I decided to stop and I am bridging with proviron into toremifene for PCT (I used hcg the entire time).... after I finish with the torem for 3-4 weeks I am going to cycle again (probably after 2-4 weeks more ------------------------------What do you think about this plan? I cant let these things to ruin my cycle .... I will keep using hcg, so I am now just waiting to finish PCT to start the cycle again.... any suggestions? I will get a blood test just to check my lipids and overall health, after the cycle is completed I will test my hormones... please advice