Best Mild PH?

pjunior33

Awards
Hi Guys,

I just came off a run of 8 weeks ARA/Alphamax/ABE , It was great and I gained some solid lean muscle. I want to take it to the next level and run a mild PH (as i have never used PH before).

I am wondering what I should pick up for my first cycle, i've heard P-Mag and Protodrol are good ones, any suggestions?

stann123

stann123

Awards
If you decide on pmag just get mechabol, its the active of pmag. Hdrol is another great option

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
I've been recommended to Hdrol. Did some research, and decided they were right. Just got all my gear in the mail. Excited to start in 2 weeks!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I've been recommended to Hdrol. Did some research, and decided they were right. Just got all my gear in the mail. Excited to start in 2 weeks!
What brand? And what dosing you gonna do?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
formeron at 4 pumps a day. Bottle lasts 20 days. No sides, no pct needed, can cycle it all year, best possible mild PH imo

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Mild PH really??? :think:
Think you need to go read what happens when you bump formeron up to 4 pumps a day. It's an AI at 2 pumps and a PH at 4. Go read the FAQ if you can't 'think'

Smiley face

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Think you need to go read what happens when you bump formeron up to 4 pumps a day. It's an AI at 2 pumps and a PH at 4. Go read the FAQ if you can't 'think'

Smiley face
I know what happens cause I've dosed Forma that high.. ... and no PCT and No sides really... How much commission you getting for these posts???

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

Smiley face
Lol thank you for educating us. And actually, that's flawed info. It's both an AI and a PH at any dosage, you may have to change the dose for whatever your goals may be, though. It may take 2 pumps to adequately control estrogen related side effects, but its an AI and PH none the less.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I know what happens cause I've dosed Forma that high.. ... and no PCT and No sides really... How much commission you getting for these posts???
Crushed estrogen and achy joints oh my! How bad would the rebound would be if you did say a 12 week cycle 300 mg ED and lets say he followed this guys advice and did ZERO PCT?
Not only that at 45-50 bucks a bottle you would be shelling out 200 bucks ( conservative estimation.)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crushed estrogen and achy joints oh my! How bad would the rebound would be if you did say a 12 week cycle 300 mg ED and lets say he followed this guys advice and did ZERO PCT?
Not only that at 45-50 bucks a bottle you would be shelling out 200 bucks ( conservative estimation.)
Formestane is a Type I AI, it doesnt rebound.

And high dose Formestane is not even comparable to Proto, Hdrol or Epi. Not even close.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Formestane is a Type I AI, it doesnt rebound.

And high dose Formestane is not even comparable to Proto, Hdrol or Epi. Not even close.
Crew was joking man.
That josh dude wasn't, though. Lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All aromatase inhibitors can cause estrogen rebound.

Formestane is also a pro hormone to 4 hydroxy testosterone

And can effect hpta function.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
All aromatase inhibitors can cause estrogen rebound.

Formestane is also a pro hormone to 4 hydroxy testosterone

And can effect hpta function.
I may be completely naive but I thought because it was suicidal there would be zero suppression? or a very mild one at that?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may be completely naive but I thought because it was suicidal there would be zero suppression? or a very mild one at that?
Mild suppression yes.

Atd, 6-bromo and formestane all convert into 3 ketone compound.

Suicidal just means it per binds to the aromatase enzyme. That's all.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
What brand? And what dosing you gonna do?
Vital Labs Halo-V. It's 80 pills, so I'm gonna do 50/50for 4 days then start 75/75/75

P.S. This is my first cycle, so I don't want to go bananas on dosing. I've read and heard 75 is a great sweet spot for hdrol. Some benefit more from 100 but I'm pretty sensitive to stims so id rather not on my first go. I will make a PH log when I start.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
My recommendation was going to be: One bottle of Ep15tane, good first cycle & lean gains + strength gains.
Ep1 - 30/30/30/45/45/45
Ar1macare pro

Pct
Nolva - 20/20/10/10
Str3ngth

Halo is a good choice too though. Make sure you have a SERM and read up more.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
My recommendation was going to be: One bottle of Ep15tane, good first cycle & lean gains + strength gains.
Ep1 - 30/30/30/45/45/45
Ar1macare pro

Pct
Nolva - 20/20/10/10
Str3ngth

Halo is a good choice too though. Make sure you have a SERM and read up more.
I'm doing this next. Bump.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Try lgscience prohormones maybe trifecta stack will suite you well, then I say jump on Epistane just my 2¢

stann123

stann123

Awards
Vital Labs Halo-V. It's 80 pills, so I'm gonna do 50/50for 4 days then start 75/75/75

P.S. This is my first cycle, so I don't want to go bananas on dosing. I've read and heard 75 is a great sweet spot for hdrol. Some benefit more from 100 but I'm pretty sensitive to stims so id rather not on my first go. I will make a PH log when I start.
1 bottles isn't enough. Also Id go with lgi or ironflex

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
1 bottles isn't enough. Also Id go with lgi or ironflex
Ya I heard about LGI Halo-25, but my buddy had great success with the Halo-V and all he did was 50mg for 5 weeks. Gained 21 lean lbs. kept 17. All good. Gonna run it and get back to y'all. I'll do another cycle for sure. I'll go with LGI next.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Or wait for Olympus's Halo to hit the market. Will be the best deal on the market.
When about will that be? I heard another rep saying the same thing. You know how we bodybuilders are. Impatient as h3ll.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
When about will that be? I heard another rep saying the same thing. You know how we bodybuilders are. Impatient as h3ll.

Just get Halo X from ironflex it's available now and dirt cheap at Orbit nutrition... Use code SOCIAL for 10% off... Why wait???

00S4Boy

Awards
Mild suppression yes.

Atd, 6-bromo and formestane all convert into 3 ketone compound.

Suicidal just means it per binds to the aromatase enzyme. That's all.
Formestane, Exemestane, 6-bromo, 6-oxo and ATD are all already 3 ketone compounds they convert to 17b hydroxy steroids.