Erase Pro detection time

daddyxx23

Awards
Erase pro is a natural test booster and estrogen blocker. The Erase Pro Proprietary Blend
700mg * Boerhaavia Diffusa (Root) Extract, Uncaria Tomentosa (Bark) Extract, Pine Bark Extract (containing Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid)
My question is will this show up on an ncaa test or no if so what's the detection times

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I doubt it will show up, stop a few days out. I got tested 5 days after I stopped OG Erase and was fine.

crgsander

Awards
It has an AI those are banned by all sports. I don't know if it will show up or not. Be careful!!

crgsander

Awards
True but idt it would have the lasting ester of clomid
You may be right.

I don't know if I am remembering this correctly or not, but I think I read once that they will look at the testosterone to estrogen ratio and if that is off, they will dig deeper looking for a cause. Again this is from memory and I'm not sure I'm right. When it comes to your eligibility, I feel its better to be conservative.

daddyxx23

Awards
You may be right.

I don't know if I am remembering this correctly or not, but I think I read once that they will look at the testosterone to estrogen ratio and if that is off, they will dig deeper looking for a cause. Again this is from memory and I'm not sure I'm right. When it comes to your eligibility, I feel its better to be conservative.
Ok well I want to finish erase pro 50 days before I may possible get tested... Wouldn't my test and estrogen be normal by then

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Ok well I want to finish erase pro 50 days before I may possible get tested... Wouldn't my test and estrogen be normal by then
1-2 weeks to make sure but your test and estrogen won't be that much out of normal if anything at all...

daddyxx23

Awards
1-2 weeks to make sure but your test and estrogen won't be that much out of normal if anything at all...
Ok sounds good do you know anything if erase pro will still be detectable after around 50 days