Opinions on next cycle

p4i11

Awards
Hey, just starting my second cycle just wanted to see some opinions on it and my pct, I've spent nearly 12 month researching everything to ensure I have all the info and gear I need, I was originally going to do test e, dbol and deca, but after reading around just thought I'd leave the deca for future cycles and just stick to test and dbol, also I'll be adding hcg and for my pct nolva and clomid, also I have aromasin, and cabergoline my cycle will be,

WK 1-4, Dbol 50mg (ed)
WK 1-14, Test e 500g (ew)

WK 2-16,HCG 500 IU (ew 2 inj)

PCT starting from week 17
weeks 1-4 clomid 100/50/50/50
weeks 1-4 nolva 40/20/20/20
And a load of other supplements like daa, unleashed, pct complete.

stas are 20 years old, 5ft 9in, 144lbs, training for 5 years

So any advice or tips ?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
5"9 at 140? 5 years of training.

What's your diet like bro? That's kind of light.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
To answer your questions. Cycle looks good, I might suggest lower the dbol to 30mgs/day. and perhaps run a AI during like Adex, or at least have one on hand. If your goal is to build mass then do your eating, up your cals substantially

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
5"9 at 140? 5 years of training.

What's your diet like bro? That's kind of light.
This.. Thats not a huge weight for 5 years of training. Eat moar

stann123

stann123

Awards
This.. Thats not a huge weight for 5 years of training. Eat moar
That's not a huge weight for a 6th grader... Op whats you diet like? You've spent a year researching, spend some more time finding out what your doing wrong. Not to be an ******* but 140 at 5'9" after 5 years of training isn't right.

p4i11

Awards
Trust me I know thats light, I always try to stick to 2500+ calories every day, I was always a scronny wippet all my life and hence the next cycle, not making excuses or anythin but I dont think my day to day work life helps as it is near enough a cardio workout 12 hours a day 7 days a week, any suggestions on what my intake should be I try to use weight x 17.5.

p4i11

Awards
To answer your questions. Cycle looks good, I might suggest lower the dbol to 30mgs/day. and perhaps run a AI during like Adex, or at least have one on hand. If your goal is to build mass then do your eating, up your cals substantially
I've seen a lot of posts saying only use dbol at 40mg + ed, I have some aromasin on stock as an AI how and when do you suggest it?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Trust me I know thats light, I always try to stick to 2500+ calories every day, I was always a scronny wippet all my life and hence the next cycle, not making excuses or anythin but I dont think my day to day work life helps as it is near enough a cardio workout 12 hours a day 7 days a week, any suggestions on what my intake should be I try to use weight x 17.5.
Google TDEE calculator.

p4i11

Awards
The TDEE suggests 3100 cals a day il replace my standard protein shakes with mass builders