Tren attack

H

hockeytown88

Awards
Just curious if anyone has had any experience with this product and what they thought. Also i just wanted to make sure i have all my bases covered with other products. Gonna be taking:

Tren attack
Protect X by vital labs
Inhibit-P by SNS
Post Cycle 3x by vital labs

Also will be taking my other supps like creatine, bcaa's, fish oil, multi etc. Should i be pretty much covered for my cycle?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No. Do more research. The most important part of your cycle is missing - a SERM.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TransFORM would be a better option with the Inhibit-P, and TR3N is a much better option all around.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, no SERM no cycle. Tr3n would save you money but wait until you have a SERM on hand.

H

hockeytown88

Awards
Thanks guys, I was doing a little reading, is nova that hard to come by without a prescription? I saw a few websites out there and I'm hesitant to order from there. lol.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I was doing a little reading, is nova that hard to come by without a prescription? I saw a few websites out there and I'm hesitant to order from there. lol.
It's pretty easy to get, look at the ad banners on the website and youll find it.

Str3ngth would be nice to add to your pct instead of a test booster. It's great for preserving mass imo

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Just realized there's a research company sub section for sponsors. Interesting ;)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Just realized there's a research company sub section for sponsors. Interesting ;)
I got moded for talking about sponsors man! Be careful. Admin said they aren't technically sponsors.