Anavar

RicoB39

RicoB39

Awards
Hey I'm running a cycle of var doing 50mg a day. Is that a good dose? And how long before I see results? That's

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Yes it's good dose if your var is legit. You should see results within about 2 weeks, var has a relatively short half life. Don't expect tren level results, var is a great compound but it is mild (in every sense).

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
How does one usually tell if legit?
just like with any aas, how does it compare to the last time you used it (guessing this is your first time)? do the results/sides fit the profile for this particular steroid? are the results what they're supposed to be?

50mg of legit var you should FEEL, it should feel like your on something. What have you run before you can compare to?

Amsterdamned

Amsterdamned

Awards
My post was from an informational standpoint. I am still in the educational phase and happy to admit it. I have not run anything to use as a comparison. My understanding is that Anavar is hard to come by and legit var is pretty pricey. If you are getting it cheap it's probably something else is what I have read.

Your post has given me the understanding that you really don't know until you run it yourself.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
My post was from an informational standpoint. I am still in the educational phase and happy to admit it. I have not run anything to use as a comparison. My understanding is that Anavar is hard to come by and legit var is pretty pricey. If you are getting it cheap it's probably something else is what I have read.

Your post has given me the understanding that you really don't know until you run it yourself.
Yes you are right. The thing with var is it's not like tren -no extreme sides to go by. So the only way to know if it's legit var and not underdosed or something else is if you've run legit var (or obviously if you're getting winny sides or something).