WANT TO GO TO THE DARK SIDE IN THE FUTURE

hulkzilla87

Awards
IM TIRED OF THE SIDES FROM PRO HORMONES ALWAYS FEELING LIKE CRAP TWORDS THE END AND GAINS HAVE SLOWED.
IM SITTING AT 225 LBS AND WANT TO GET MY BIG THREE LIFTS UP AND BRING MY CARDIO UP AT THE SAME TIME.
WHAT ARE SOME SUGGESTIONS FROM THE EXPERIENCED GUYS ON CYCLE LENGTHS SND COMPOUNDS TO RUN ?

FROM WHAT IVE READ ON AAS THEY TEND TO HAVE LESS SIDES . IT WILL BE A FEW MONTHS BEFORE I RUN A CYCLE ANY WAY SO WANT TO GET SOME GOOD FEED BACK FROM SOME LEGIT DUDES.

IM ENDING A PH CYCLE OF DRAGONS BLOOD AND EPI STACKED WITH D-DROL JUST SO AS YOU KNOW

AND THANKS IN ADVANCE

jclay

Awards
^what he said. Pin 250mg twice a week and kickstart with dbol or even a PH if you want

hulkzilla87

Awards
I can get my hands on pretty much anything I know lots of people that do, but they all have little or no knowledge of what they are doing
I thought C was EOD as its short its good 2 a week ?

jclay

Awards
oh boy lol. Just pin once sunday and once wednesday/thursday for 10-12 weeks

EDIT. you pin 250mg each time. NOT 500mg each time

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I can get my hands on pretty much anything I know lots of people that do, but they all have little or no knowledge of what they are doing I thought C was EOD as its short its good 2 a week ?
Prop is short
C and E are long, 2x a week is solid.

Your a good size at 14%
I'm 5"11 @ 230 so at 5"8 I'm sure you look pretty thick, no homo.

12 weeks will work, proper pct etc
Idk if your estrogen sensitive, if so I'd use a kicker like DMZ at 45 for the first 4 weeks.
If your not, you could run dbol for the first 4 weeks.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I, too, am getting ready to go to the dark side. Also considering a test only cycle. Dmz up front wouldn't suck either.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
2nd pic didn't post up, or I can't see it at least.

But your above 14% in the first.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
2nd pic didn't post up, or I can't see it at least. But your above 14% in the first.
This... From that first pic you're looking closer to 18-20%.

The cycle advice is legit tho. Cut that body fat down closer to 12% (lightly visible abs should suffice as an estimate) then Test c/e 250mg 2x/wk for 10-12wks would do you solid.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

hulkzilla87

Awards
calipers had me at 19 % in the first and 14% in the second im a little leaner now

hulkzilla87

Awards
either way im no body builder but I appreciate the advice I mainly worry about performance like still making strength gains ( in bench , squat, and deadlift )when increasing anaerobic ability instead of getting weaker whilst I run and ruck more im tired of getting weaker when I run 30 plus miles a week

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Good progress though.

The cycle laid out will work, if you've been cycling at that size with no issues, I don't think you'll have any issues on test. Just keep an AI on hand.