Question for the somewhat near future

jclay

Awards
Sup guys. So if you dont know i plan on running a 6 week cycle, proper support supps and PCT all that good stuff.

Thing is, the cycle plus PCT will take me about 2.5 months, and in october AND december i have 2 long field ops (im in the military) the first on is a week, the 2nd one is two weeks and all we do is run around, sweat and eat ****ty ass MRE's. I was wondering if you had any advice on me maintaining muscle whilst out there.

I was wondering if maybe i could pulse cycle epistane 2 weeks prior to the december op, then take it all the way through the op plus another two weeks (totalling 6 weeks) i have a set of 50lb DB's i can lug out there.

BUT, i dont want to be doing this for both ops as it is way to close together and i want adequate time for hormonal recovery. any of you guys got some advice on spacing out anabolics through both field ops possibly?

My 6 week cycle starts next weekend

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Honestly dude your biggest issue is gonna be food. Supps and gear only do so much. Make your carb and protein intake as high as you can given the circumstances. Obviously pay attention to your overall intake and macros, but in that situation, again, you need to be focused on eating. Your input has to be greater than your output. Honestly, I have no idea what you're about to go through, so I don't know how else to answer you. Sorry brotha. Good luck.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Try running something liver friendly like trest for the first 4 weeks then add in epi.

jclay

Awards
Trest? never heard of that. you mean test? i cant inject in the field lmao. i mean i prob could but thats just cellulitis waiting to happen

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Trest? never heard of that. you mean test? i cant inject in the field lmao. i mean i prob could but thats just cellulitis waiting to happen
trestolone. it's the closes thing to test that's active orally. also works great as a transdermal.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Also, if you're running a longer cycle make sure your supports are top notch. A good stack that covers pretty much all your bases is Antaeus Labs' Aegis (for the liver) and Talos (for lipids). You will not be disappointed by these two.

jclay

Awards
well i actually decided to just hold off on the cycle until the beginning of next year. as much as i dont want to I know i wont regret the decision when its all said and done