stacking superdrol

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Well guys, I really never considered the other PHs (non - methylated) as steroids, but have not even done those in a year. I have a background in about 6 AAS cycles (short) , but have not touched one in 3+ yrs. I plan on starting superdrol for the summer, and want to keep gains minimal, with little, if any bloat. Want to get ya'll's opinion on some stack ideas/options. I am thinking about adding either primo or EQ to the SD, and maybe using low dose Test prop EOD at around 75 mgs. Not sure if I need the t prop though, as lethergy seems to be subjective from person to person. I am slightly concerned with liver values, but the census seems to be that sd is not that bad in the liver. Granted, I drink typically once a week, but also take krala, sylmarian extract, and NAC daily. Right now, I am 6'1", 230 and about 9-9.5%bfat (lower abs:twisted: ).

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't use the primo. its hard enough to find legit primo. if you aren't looking for big gains what are you looking for? if you just want to get lean and hard why not use some var or masteron?

help us out and tell us what you want out of this cycle, lean out, gain strength?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't use the primo. its hard enough to find legit primo. if you aren't looking for big gains what are you looking for? if you just want to get lean and hard why not use some var or masteron?

help us out and tell us what you want out of this cycle, lean out, gain strength?
Gain some LBM and strength, dry out, lose some fat. I have always though mast was a harsh steroid sides wise. Also, I already have 3 bottles of sd.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Gain some LBM and strength, dry out, lose some fat. I have always though mast was a harsh steroid sides wise. Also, I already have 3 bottles of sd.

since it a strong DHT based drug you get the sides associated with that. oily skin and hair loss, but if you aren't prone to hair loss i think it would be a good choice to add good strength and harden up. use var and some test prop and i think it would be a kick ass cycle. or instead of the var use the SD.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I think using the SD is a waste if you arent looking for any serious gains. That is what it was designed for, I would save it for that.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
mast is a contest drug ... i wouldn't use it unless you are competing .. just use test and have a good diet ... but you need better goals ... you need to either cut or bulk .. you can't do both

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Just finished a cycle of 30 mg's ed tren, 70 mg's ed test prop and 20 mg's ed of sd. I was very happy with the cycle. The sides were minimal (maybe a little increase in sweating). Gained 13 lbs in 33 days and strength gains were better than anything I ever experienced. If anything in retrospect, I would have lowered the test prop dosage.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I do not agree with that statement. From personal experience, I did so with an EQ and winny cycle about 5 years ago. I have done some fitness modeling, but do not have aspirations of competing to be honest. I do not mind putting on some mass, and actually welcome the fat loss associated with higher test levels. I am just a little scared of growing out of clothes to fast. I respond well to anything, even non hormonal supps. I think I will go with the eq, small dose prop, and sd for a total of 8 weeks (4 sd, 4-6 prop, 8 eq).

mast is a contest drug ... i wouldn't use it unless you are competing .. just use test and have a good diet ... but you need better goals ... you need to either cut or bulk .. you can't do both

Stumbo

Awards
Just FYI you wont get much out of the EQ at only 8 weeks, it has a LONG ester...

Brock Landers

Awards
Using MDHT @ 100mg ed and 200 mg Test Prop eod. 2 Weeks in at 20 mg /dy/SD already noticing major changes. Cant wait for the prop to kick in!!!!

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Well guys, I really never considered the other PHs (non - methylated) as steroids, but have not even done those in a year. I have a background in about 6 AAS cycles (short) , but have not touched one in 3+ yrs. I plan on starting superdrol for the summer, and want to keep gains minimal, with little, if any bloat. Want to get ya'll's opinion on some stack ideas/options. I am thinking about adding either primo or EQ to the SD, and maybe using low dose Test prop EOD at around 75 mgs. Not sure if I need the t prop though, as lethergy seems to be subjective from person to person. I am slightly concerned with liver values, but the census seems to be that sd is not that bad in the liver. Granted, I drink typically once a week, but also take krala, sylmarian extract, and NAC daily. Right now, I am 6'1", 230 and about 9-9.5%bfat (lower abs:twisted: ).
I think Equipose is great stacked with SD for a very lean bulk.
If your Primo is legit and well high dosed I dont think is a bad choice either. Most people here dont like it. Others love it in almost any stack. I havent tried it so I cant say.
I also think you wont need test.
I would do a 8 weeker, with 2 3-week SD cycles at the beginning and at the end.

Dedicated

Banned
Awards
I agree im going to run a similar cycle soon.
Equipoise is a great counter to Sd for many reasons (also Sd supresses appetite but eq stimulates it)
mine will look like this
1-3 SD
1-8 EQ
6-8 SD

with something else in their not sure exactly what yet Im looking for lean mass and alot of it so i have to think about it!

PCT NOlva, CLen, Rbound and milkthisle all year

-Try to get a transdermal form of bold or a short chain ester they do exist and much better results will follow

thecobra42

Awards
I think Equipose is great stacked with SD for a very lean bulk.
If your Primo is legit and well high dosed I dont think is a bad choice either. Most people here dont like it. Others love it in almost any stack. I havent tried it so I cant say.
I also think you wont need test.
I would do a 8 weeker, with 2 3-week SD cycles at the beginning and at the end.[/QUOI

I've read that superdrol is best run at 6 weeks. Do you have first hand experience with splitting it into two 3 week cycles?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Max

The stack I have been considering next, for major lean mass gains. Is TD Test, TD boldenone, SD. My desire is to use it a a lightning cycle. 4-5 weeks of overloading my fresh recpetors and while using UH. The stack would promote protein sysnthesis, vascularity, endurance, appetite, and lastly mass. The beauty of TD is if you are feeling bloated, lower the next test dosage and you will be back on track quickly.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
max i said it before i'll say it again...god damn you look fricking awesome!

I highly think you should do like you said before with eq/tren cycle.....I wouldnt mess with orals...they arent fun on your liver, and of course lipid levels.....I am going to use eq/tren only next spring for a cutter....I am very very curious as to your results...

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
max i said it before i'll say it again...god damn you look fricking awesome!

I highly think you should do like you said before with eq/tren cycle.....I wouldnt mess with orals...they arent fun on your liver, and of course lipid levels.....I am going to use eq/tren only next spring for a cutter....I am very very curious as to your results...
I am, already started the EQ. I will be adding in porstanazol by ALRI to counteract some of the progest. sides, but dount it will be an issue with 50-75 mgs EOD. As I stated in thread I started today, I am slightly concerned with facial bloat some of my friends are having running tren.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
subscribe....

i am also curious as to using EQ for only 8 weeks. it's so slow. personally i would toss in test @ maybe 250mg/week with some letro (i'd use prop but if you're only going 2x/week it aint cut out for it) - you're pinning anyway for 8 weeks, why not make the most of it, and test is so cheap at that dosage and duration (what? $30 max?) that i cant think of a reason NOT to.

oh and SD may be DHT-based, but like anavar (also DHT based of course) it doesnt have a remarkable affinity for androgenicity. hairloss, acne are all but nonexistent.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
subscribe....

i am also curious as to using EQ for only 8 weeks. it's so slow. personally i would toss in test @ maybe 250mg/week with some letro (i'd use prop but if you're only going 2x/week it aint cut out for it) - you're pinning anyway for 8 weeks, why not make the most of it, and test is so cheap at that dosage and duration (what? $30 max?) that i cant think of a reason NOT to.

oh and SD may be DHT-based, but like anavar (also DHT based of course) it doesnt have a remarkable affinity for androgenicity. hairloss, acne are all but nonexistent.
Running EQ for 10 wks. Again, despite what some say, I am a hyper responder and can see and feel EQ kick in pretty damn fast 7-10 days tops. I already can feel an inc in appetite :frustrate . The SD will be saved for a winter cycle. I was planning on using it this summer, but opted for this instead. The only question I really have at this point is "To Tren or not to Tren?" :rofl:

As to the test, I really see no reason for it with low dose tren. The prostanizol should help with sides, and I am NOT looking toput on too much size at all. Running test may also necesitate letro or arim, and I love my lipids, especially over this longer, less harsh (I hope) cycle. If I were to cut out tren, and keep this relatively simple, I was thinking:
EQ: wks 1-10
Prostanazol: wks 2-7
Anavar: wks 8-11/12

Otherwise, I would simply add in tren @ 50-75 mgs EOD wks 2-7...and this notion of facial bloat I am finding is detering me

I may be mistaken, but did not see much harm in running the orals back to back since the prost. is NOT methylated and var is a relatively mild methylated oral.

again, feedback is always appreciated guys

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
tough to say about the orals....you already use liver protectants so you are probably good to go......I say add in tren and get er dun man.....wont know until you try it for yourself..plus if you use acetate which i am sure you will, you can just get off it and stop the sides right away....i agree with you not NEEDING test....test prop at even 500mg/wk rarely has any sides though......and 100mg eod which is about 350mg/wk really would help you feel like a king....but if you dont need it you dont need it....i personally love test..and will probably run it at 100mg eod for my cutter next spring/summer

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
tough to say about the orals....you already use liver protectants so you are probably good to go......I say add in tren and get er dun man.....wont know until you try it for yourself..plus if you use acetate which i am sure you will, you can just get off it and stop the sides right away....i agree with you not NEEDING test....test prop at even 500mg/wk rarely has any sides though......and 100mg eod which is about 350mg/wk really would help you feel like a king....but if you dont need it you dont need it....i personally love test..and will probably run it at 100mg eod for my cutter next spring/summer
My not wanting to use test is all about bloat issues and holding water, especially in the jaw line. I enjoy being a pretty boy :icon_lol:

On a side note guys, I just got my bloodwork back and will be posting #s soon for pre-cycle (which was also taken during administering ALRI Retain beta). I do know that my TOTAL cholesterol was 124:thumbsup:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My not wanting to use test is all about bloat issues and holding water, especially in the jaw line. I enjoy being a pretty boy :icon_lol:
have you run test with a strong AI before?

why do you think that prostanazol will help with sides??? i am interested in the product (not because i want to use it - winny and MPB dont mix) and the "science" behind it (awfully low dose for an unmethylated oral, dont u think?), but i cant see any help in the libido or well-being departments coming from it.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
have you run test with a strong AI before?

why do you think that prostanazol will help with sides??? i am interested in the product (not because i want to use it - winny and MPB dont mix) and the "science" behind it (awfully low dose for an unmethylated oral, dont u think?), but i cant see any help in the libido or well-being departments coming from it.
To be honest, that is something that I was flirting with as well:

EQ: wks 1-10
T-Prop: wks 2-7 with arimidex or another AI
Prostanazol: wks 7-12

Obviously, this would be cutting Tren out of the equation, but who knows, I could stay drier on this and in a better mood as well, though my ass will hurt like all hell. My concerns would be the placement of an AI in the middle of the cyle, and how the AI will be on lipid profiles as well. Damnit, I am as confuzed as a monkey trying to hump a door knob :frustrate

jefe #1

Awards
how is SD without a stack what kind of gains will i experience? Is it worth doing on its own? please help

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
how is SD without a stack what kind of gains will i experience? Is it worth doing on its own? please help
Here I'll help :gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch:gotsearch

Hope I helped. Good day.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
wow, lol, thread resurrection is fantastic! Past that one and on to current regimen.....

thetimbomb

Awards
M5AA is good in my opinion for a bit of the hard look...but that's just me. But you probably shouldnt have that with superdrol.