Chances of clomid helping me

muscleless

Awards
I am a 23 year old with a test level of 46. Very low. It came from running a previous cycle with a half assed pct, which I am not proud of. I have been shutdown for roughly three months, and my doctor won't do anything to help me beyond putting me on TRT. Now, I know there are alternatives. I have heard of people with total shutdown being helped by HCG. My doctor will not prescribe me to it as I expected. So instead of going on TRT and doing more damage than I already have, I have decided to attempt to use clomid as a treatment.

My question is, how should I go about this? I know I was naive and stupid and did not do my research properly, so please no flaming.

How should I dose it and for how long and what else can I do to make the best of it? Any help is greatly appreciated.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
25mg every day for 4-6 weeks should work. I have to ask, 46 what (units)? What's the range for the labs?

FYI there are ways to get hcg, but I would try clomid first.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Yikes. Sounds waaay too low for 3 months post cycle. What was the cycle? In any case, yes hop on a serm. And by units I meant mesurment units, as in ng/dL, but the range tells me all I need to know lol.