hunger/ calories on dmz, sd

B

brobody

Awards
Been taking 30mg dmz and 10mg sd beastdrol
Hunger is non stop I eat and then not even a hour later I am starving. Doing a overtraining style of wotkout to push beyond where I'm comgortable training.weight has went from 198 to 207 coming off show prep.calories are 3500 right now protein min of 280. How much yall usually boost ya calories up when hunger kicks in this bad.I have never had this happen before.have did mdrol, msten, and a few other compunds but never this much hunger.drinking 3 gallons water a day minimum right now.foods are all clean even tho I believe in iifym. Just figured clean foods would keep me more satisfied. Boost calories more what yall think.I am at 3500 right now I could eat literally 5000 calories a day right now of clean foods

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Sd is carb hungry my friend

B

brobody

Awards
At 484 grams of carbs today n I'm still hungry as f. Maybe that and the new overtraining thing I'm doing I guess.my bloat from start is finally coming down.went from 6 pack to hgh gut in few days on same cals

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been taking 30mg dmz and 10mg sd beastdrol Hunger is non stop I eat and then not even a hour later I am starving. Doing a overtraining style of wotkout to push beyond where I'm comgortable training.weight has went from 198 to 207 coming off show prep.calories are 3500 right now protein min of 280. How much yall usually boost ya calories up when hunger kicks in this bad.I have never had this happen before.have did mdrol, msten, and a few other compunds but never this much hunger.drinking 3 gallons water a day minimum right now.foods are all clean even tho I believe in iifym. Just figured clean foods would keep me more satisfied. Boost calories more what yall think.I am at 3500 right now I could eat literally 5000 calories a day right now of clean foods
To be technical overtraining doesn't burn muscle glycogen. I need to find it again

I read a study on it a while back. When I was looking into it

Exhaustive exercise on uncoupling protein 2 expression and bcl-2/bax ratio in rat skeletal muscle

B

brobody

Awards
Has to burn glyocogen every workout does but trying to understand what ya mean brother mike rashid made it famous but my dad was in prison aehile that's how he did and I tried it a few times got great results.guess I may need to boost calories due to amount of training I'm doing. Like legs was squats from bar weight to 405 to 315 of two sets 275 two sets and kept droping 25lbs till I couldn't. And same on hack squats and leg press.used it awhile ago and got legs from 24 to 28 inches with min bf gain