Cycle Check

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
It seems I've lost track of time a bit, and my "window of opportunity" to really do this cycle to its best potential is beginning to close. In realizing that, I have decided to buy the supps within the next day or two and start after the July 4th weekend. Currently I am on a deficit (2100 cal) trying to loose some stubborn fat. I'm in week 4 and noticing small differences, but nothing to get excited about. I will stop soon and get my surplus diet in order for the cycle a week before I start it. Here is what I'm going to run. If you have any suggestions on dosing or whatever, please feel free to share.

CL OxiOmega
CL Orange Triad
Xtend

Halo-V 50/75/75/75
Blockade On Cycle

Post Cycle 3x
Nolva 20/20/10/10
RSP Fast Fuel Preworkout w/ Creatine Mono in it

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Just to feed the curiosity. My "window of opportunity" is me being here in the apt alone (wife moving back home) while taking my last class in college that will be super easy. I will have no distractions and nothing but time to eat, lift and focus. It will be a total of 5 weeks, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
From everything I've read, it takes like 3 weeks for halo to kick in. I don't know if running it for 4 weeks would even be worth it.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Don't have first hand experience, but that seems to be the general consensus.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Don't have first hand experience, but that seems to be the general consensus.
Ya you're right, most do it for 5 or 6 weeks. The Halo-V has 80 pills in it. So that's only 40 days of 50mg. I might get a 2nd bottle to run with it, but I don't want to waste supps...

According to Vital Labs, I should dose at 50/50/50-75/50-100. Again, that's the rep's "directions". Where I buy the Nolva, they say it isn't for human digest, only for research. So just because they say jump, doesn't mean jump haha. If you have dosing recommendations, please share.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrjoda Anabolics 11
JCX Anabolics 3
Clysdale2001 Cycle Logs 4
Clysdale2001 Cycle Logs 0
Clysdale2001 Cycle Logs 1