Olympus Labs Ep15tane + Tr3st Stack

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Hey guys,

I joined this forum a while ago and always just sneaked around but I'm finally ready to make a post haha. I took some very horrible cycles in the past but now am ready to do a serious cycle. I've been doing some research and love the Olympus Labs Ep15tane + Tr3st perfect cycle stack. I've been working out for a while now and was in the Navy for a short period before being medically discharged, but I won't go into that nor does it relate to these PHs at all. Anyways here we go.

Stats: 6'1" 180lbs
Bench: 1RM 270lbs
DL: 1RM 340lbs
Squat: 1RM 385lbs
Military Press: 1RM 195

I workout about 5-6 days a week but don't really have a set schedule. I just rest when I need to.

I haven't purchased anything yet as I want to make sure I have everything on hand before I start. Here's what I'm thinking:

Ep15tane: 30/45/45/45/45/45
Tr3st: 50/75/75/75/75/75
Ar1macare Pro: 4 ED

PCT:
Nolve: 20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT: 4/4/3/3/2/1

What do you guys think of this? I've heard to have an AI on hand (maybe transFORM?). If I do, should I just take it with the cycle and PCT or just wait and use it if I need it?

Thanks!!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
TransFORM would be good to have, especially in pct, gyno rebound happens after epi cycles occasionally. I'd also have a pharm grade AI(the place you got your SERM from should sell them) on hand in case you start noticing gyno symptoms.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The reason I dont wanna do Epi, afraid of the gyno rebound!

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
TransFORM would be good to have, especially in pct, gyno rebound happens after epi cycles occasionally. I'd also have a pharm grade AI(the place you got your SERM from should sell them) on hand in case you start noticing gyno symptoms.
Thanks for the response. Would you recommend I just use it through out the cycle or just if I need it?

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
I would recommend having it for sure during your cycle. Tr3st aromatizes and you could create gyno during your cycle. Some people dose it throught there cycle but i would defiantly have it for that moment you started noticing some nipple problems.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Ok so I'll probably get transFORM and run that 1ml AM and 1ml PM during the cycle. Also, most of the time I go to the gym before I go to work so usually I'm up at about 4:40am and at the gym around 5-5:15am. How would you recommend I dose everything throughout the day.

I appreciate all the help thus far!!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I'll probably get transFORM and run that 1ml AM and 1ml PM during the cycle. Also, most of the time I go to the gym before I go to work so usually I'm up at about 4:40am and at the gym around 5-5:15am. How would you recommend I dose everything throughout the day. I appreciate all the help thus far!!
Take 1 tr3st and 1 epi before the gym, 1 a.pro after the gym and then just spread it out evenly. I'd try not to take Epi within 2 hours of your "bedtime".

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Take 1 tr3st and 1 epi before the gym, 1 a.pro after the gym and then just spread it out evenly. I'd try not to take Epi within 2 hours of your "bedtime".
Ok, now this could be a dumb question but I'm going to ask anyway. When you say spread it out evenly, do you mean 1 in the am, 1 in the afternoon, and 1 in the evening? Or for example with Epi at 45, 1 in the am before the gym and 2 in the evening?

Thanks!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, now this could be a dumb question but I'm going to ask anyway. When you say spread it out evenly, do you mean 1 in the am, 1 in the afternoon, and 1 in the evening? Or for example with Epi at 45, 1 in the am before the gym and 2 in the evening?Thanks!
Either of those will work.I'd take one with breakfast, one before workout and one before bed if it doesn't disturb your sleep.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Ok, now this could be a dumb question but I'm going to ask anyway. When you say spread it out evenly, do you mean 1 in the am, 1 in the afternoon, and 1 in the evening? Or for example with Epi at 45, 1 in the am before the gym and 2 in the evening? Thanks!
Example:
You're up at 5, take an epi. If you sleep 8 hours you go to bed around 9. So I'd take my 3rd dose at 7pm(it can make it hard to fall asleep for some people if you take too close to your bedtime). My second dose would be spread evenly between 5am & 7pm, so around noon.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Either of those will work.I'd take one with breakfast, one before workout and one before bed if it doesn't disturb your sleep.
Example:
You're up at 5, take an epi. If you sleep 8 hours you go to bed around 9. So I'd take my 3rd dose at 7pm(it can make it hard to fall asleep for some people if you take too close to your bedtime). My second dose would be spread evenly between 5am & 7pm, so around noon.
Great! Thank you both!

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Got all my stuff in the mail and ready for the cycle!! Since this weekend is the 4th, I plan on heading to my girlfriend's parent's lake house so I'll just plan on just starting this on Monday (7/7). Again here is a break down on how I'm going to do it. Let me know if I can improve anything.

Cycle:
Ep15tane: 30/45/45/45/45/45 (Take 1 before the gym at 5am, 1 at lunch, 1 at 6-7pm)??
Tr3st: 50/75/75/75/75/75 (Take 1 before the gym at 5am, 1 at lunch, 1 at 6-7pm)??
Ar1macare Pro: 4 ED starting day 1 (1 am before gym at 5am, 1 at 9-10am, 1 at 2-3pm, 1 at 6-7pm)??
transFORM: 2ml/day starting day 1 (1ml (half pump) after the gym, 1ml 6-7pm after showering)??
Support Supps

PCT:
Nolve: 20/20/10/10 starting day after last dose of cycle. (When does I take these?)
Sup3r PCT: 4/4/3/3/2/1 (I'm assuming split through out the day?)

- I'll be cutting off all creatine for the whole cycle and will start on it during PCT.
- No preworkout unless I really need to get to the gym.
- Coffee will only be 1-2 cups in the morning before work.

I'm acne prone and will be staying on top of keeping my face clean throughout the day. I know once you usually think about the worst side effect, that's the one that usually happens... So I'll try not to look into it too much.

Any comments or advice?

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Bump

I'm back from the lake and ready to start this cycle! All I could think about while I was at the lake is getting back and starting my cycle.

Any last pieces of advice in regards to the post above this?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets get this show on the road; )

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
In. You'll enjoy this one bro!

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Thank you! Just took my first doses this morning!

Quick question... When you apply transFORM? are you able to use your hands to apply it or is it really recommended to use wrist/forearms?
You can use your hands but it does not absorb as well I just pump directly to my forearm then use my other forearm and run it together without the use of my hands.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
You can use your hands but it does not absorb as well I just pump directly to my forearm then use my other forearm and run it together without the use of my hands.
So you just rub it into your forearms everyday? Or am I reading that wrong?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I pump it onto my forearms, and then spread it around on my forearms, then rub it into the shoulders, inner thighs ect.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Alright! I'm just on day 4 of my cycle now and things are going great. I don't know if it's placebo or my diet being in check but I definitely feel like I got a pump on throughout the day.

One issue, I feel a little sensitivity in my right nipple. I'm going to go ahead and say I don't think it's even a sign of gyno, I think it's just in my head. I take a half pump (I think) of transFORM in the morning and evenings every day. Is this enough or would you guys recommend buying another bottle and doing 1.5-2 pumps a day through cycle and pct?

Also, I was kind of curious as to what kind of workout routines you guys do when on cycle? I'm one that likes to jump around with different routines with I get bored but I found Layne Norton's PHAT routine and modified it to my liking.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Another question,

I was thinking about how bad transFORM could be for my girlfriend since we live together. How do you guys keep this under control? Shower, apply transFORM, and put a shirt on shortly after that? Should I sleep with my shirt on or would it all be pretty much absorbed by that time?

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Another question, I was thinking about how bad transFORM could be for my girlfriend since we live together. How do you guys keep this under control? Shower, apply transFORM, and put a shirt on shortly after that? Should I sleep with my shirt on or would it all be pretty much absorbed by that time?
I use transdermals after morning shower, shirt on shortly after (I have two transform bottles on the way, haven't used that one yet but if it dryes as Quick as some of the others thats really not a prob)

Next transdermal dose 30min preWO, some say it helps to absorb the compound if you sweat, opens the pores at let it all in, but i still wait the 30 min just so that my sweat doesnt "wash" it all away:p

Then a Quick shower before i do stuff to the lady

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Another question,

I was thinking about how bad transFORM could be for my girlfriend since we live together. How do you guys keep this under control? Shower, apply transFORM, and put a shirt on shortly after that? Should I sleep with my shirt on or would it all be pretty much absorbed by that time?
Most transderms dry rather quickly. I am running their DermaStrength and its dry in a min. I also know our forma product dries out super quick so you should be good.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Most transderms dry rather quickly. I am running their DermaStrength and its dry in a min. I also know our forma product dries out super quick so you should be good.
I use transdermals after morning shower, shirt on shortly after (I have two transform bottles on the way, haven't used that one yet but if it dryes as Quick as some of the others thats really not a prob)

Next transdermal dose 30min preWO, some say it helps to absorb the compound if you sweat, opens the pores at let it all in, but i still wait the 30 min just so that my sweat doesnt "wash" it all away:p

Then a Quick shower before i do stuff to the lady
Thank you both. I use Olympus Labs transFORM and noticed that after I shower and apply it to my forearms and chest, it leaves crystals that I assume didn't absorb. Do you guys do anything with this? I apply lotion to those areas afterwards to help absorb the remaining crystals. Is this recommended?

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Thank you both. I use Olympus Labs transFORM and noticed that after I shower and apply it to my forearms and chest, it leaves crystals that I assume didn't absorb. Do you guys do anything with this? I apply lotion to those areas afterwards to help absorb the remaining crystals. Is this recommended?
I acutally think that sounds like a good idear, I don't do much after the application, in the beginning I used different alcho-gels to help push more in, but I did'nt really feel or see a difference, but i think that keeping your skin "healthy" help absorption

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Update:

Well I finished my first week yesterday and I must say, I'm already very impressed! I'm up about 5lbs, given this might be a combination of water weight, eating like a mad man and gaining a few lbs back I lost over a poor 4th of July weekend, but I'll take it.

- I will say I already feel and look bigger in the mirror but that could just be me as well.
- I feel more intense and focused in the gym without a PWO so thats great.
- No big strength gains yet but I know that will come.
- No sides as of yet (knock on wood)

Today I bump my doses up to 45mgs of Ep15tane and 75mgs of Tr3st and will stay at that for the remainder of the 6 week cycle. I plan to dose 1 each in the mornings before my workout, 1 each at lunch (or so) and 1 each in the evenings before bed. I'll continue to use transFORM at a half pump in the AM and half pump in the PM as well as all other support supps.

I'm so pumped for the rest of this cycle!

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
I acutally think that sounds like a good idear, I don't do much after the application, in the beginning I used different alcho-gels to help push more in, but I did'nt really feel or see a difference, but i think that keeping your skin "healthy" help absorption
Well good, I'll continue to just use lotion afterwards to help absorb anything left over. Thanks for the help!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well good, I'll continue to just use lotion afterwards to help absorb anything left over. Thanks for the help!
Aloe works well to

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Alright so I'm on day 9 of the cycle and am starting to feel sensitivity in both nipples. I'm not sure if it's in my head or if it's really there haha. I'm on half pump x2 of transFORM every day. Any advice? Should I bump up my dosage of transFORM?

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Alright so I'm on day 9 of the cycle and am starting to feel sensitivity in both nipples. I'm not sure if it's in my head or if it's really there haha. I'm on half pump x2 of transFORM every day. Any advice? Should I bump up my dosage of transFORM?
I would up the dose til sensitivity fades Formestane is a suicidal AI so there will be no rebound so when the sensitivity is down lower the dose back down, Maybe one full pump morning and half pump later in the day for some days, it should stop it pretty Quick when you hit the right dose for you

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
I would up the dose til sensitivity fades Formestane is a suicidal AI so there will be no rebound so when the sensitivity is down lower the dose back down, Maybe one full pump morning and half pump later in the day for some days, it should stop it pretty Quick when you hit the right dose for you
Will do. Thanks again for the help!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
anybody wanna bring me up to speed on this new trestolone compound?... not able to find much useful information about it and I just dont believe everything a manufacturer says, as they can be a bit sketchy and have very iffy products especially when they are not tested for purity or have any REAL research conducted in their regard. can anybody provide an explanation as to what this compound is and what it can do?? (sorry to hijack the thread DJ... figured it would be nice information for everybody to know since there isnt much info about this compound out there)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anybody wanna bring me up to speed on this new trestolone compound?... not able to find much useful information about it and I just dont believe everything a manufacturer says, as they can be a bit sketchy and have very iffy products especially when they are not tested for purity or have any REAL research conducted in their regard. can anybody provide an explanation as to what this compound is and what it can do?? (sorry to hijack the thread DJ... figured it would be nice information for everybody to know since there isnt much info about this compound out there)
Trestolone is 7a-methyl-19-nortestosterone. Via IM administration it has 10x greater myotropic (muscle building) potential than testosterone has, on mg to mg basis. It has pretty good oral bioavailability as well and it's great as transdermal.

It's pretty suppressive and it was tested for being a potential male contraceptive.

It's the only compound that can even replace testosterone - it combats lethargy and keeps libido high. It's hand down the best "test" base for any cycle. It blows stanodrol (epiandrosterone) and 4-DHEA out the water.

It aromatizes so on-cycle aromatase inhibitor is definitely needed.

It's pretty expensive to make and difficult to source.

We at Olympus Labs are doing post-production testing for sure. You can find several test results from this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-labs/247753-olympus-labs-announcement.html

I'd love to see you guys carrying Olympus Labs products and your customers would love it too.

crazycherry66

Awards
What is the suggested dose of Derma Trest when used as a base on cycle. I'm trying to find products reviews and logs

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Update:

Week 2 is finished today and everything is still going great. I'm up about 8lbs from the start of the cycle and am just starting to see the strength gains show up. I imagine Epi will start to kick in shortly so hopefully I can keep these gains going. I had some sensitivity in the nips so I went ahead and bumped up my transFORM to 2 pumps a day and am definitely feeling better. No other sides (again.... knock on wood!!).

Quick question for everyone, I'm not going to lie.... I've been using some high calorie shakes to up my calories and it's been working so far but I'm almost out of my protein powder (Universal Nutrition Real Gains) and am looking for ideas on what you guys like for mass gainer protein powder. I mix in peanut butter, egg whites, greek yogurt into all of these shakes. What do you guys like?

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Another question....

So I've been taking 3 Ar1macare Pro everyday on top of my other support supplements so I could extend Ar1macare Pro throughout the 6 week cycle. Well my support supps are about gone and I was actually thinking about purchasing CEL cycle assist. It wouldn't be a big deal to transition from Ar1macare Pro (once it's finished) to cycle assist, would it?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another question....

So I've been taking 3 Ar1macare Pro everyday on top of my other support supplements so I could extend Ar1macare Pro throughout the 6 week cycle. Well my support supps are about gone and I was actually thinking about purchasing CEL cycle assist. It wouldn't be a big deal to transition from Ar1macare Pro (once it's finished) to cycle assist, would it?
Not at all, obv won't get the estrogen help with standard cycle assist tho

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Not at all, obv won't get the estrogen help with standard cycle assist tho
I got transFORM for that, but maybe I'll just buy another bottle of ar1macare pro and just save the rest for my next cycle. If it lasts that long...

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Ooofta... I just went and checked my blood pressure (at a grocery store) and it read 141/70. Little high... Looks like I'll have to snag some celery seed extract and try to get that down. Any other recommendations?

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Bump.

Does anyone have any advice about my BP numbers and any recommendations to bring it down?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ooofta... I just went and checked my blood pressure (at a grocery store) and it read 141/70. Little high... Looks like I'll have to snag some celery seed extract and try to get that down. Any other recommendations?
141/70 is not that high bro. That 70 is pretty good;)

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
141/70 is not that high bro. That 70 is pretty good;)
Alright well thanks. I'm used being in the 120ish/70ish range so it kind of caught me off guard. I'll continue to monitor it...

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright well thanks. I'm used being in the 120ish/70ish range so it kind of caught me off guard. I'll continue to monitor it...
If the 70 would go up a lot, that would be a problem...say to 90 and above.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah what edje007 said, don't sweat your BP climbing up a little that is going to happen. Extra water, and you could add in some cayenne extract it drops BP decently. However currently you are just fine. Barely even pre hypertensive at that.

Bult

Bult

Awards
  • Established
Diastolic is the more dangerous of the two. Actually for me taking cycle assist in conjunction with Ar1micare pro helped me lower both numbers when I did my Ep1stane tr3n cycle. It has a few things designed for BP control the Arimicare pro doesn't have. After I started taking it I kept a log of my BP for 10 days 3 measurements a day and my average went from 145/85 to 136/78.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Diastolic is the more dangerous of the two. Actually for me taking cycle assist in conjunction with Ar1micare pro helped me lower both numbers when I did my Ep1stane tr3n cycle. It has a few things designed for BP control the Arimicare pro doesn't have. After I started taking it I kept a log of my BP for 10 days 3 measurements a day and my average went from 145/85 to 136/78.
I actually have some cycle assist on its way. How do you split the doses Ar1micare Pro and Cycle Assist?