Favorite OTC supps used to keep gains

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Your favorite sups for PCT! Got a good setup now but I'm open to more!

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Your favorite sups for PCT! Got a good setup now but I'm open to more!
I don't know much, but from friends and reviews online, Blockade by assault labs seems to be pretty popular.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I don't know much, but from friends and reviews online, Blockade by assault labs seems to be pretty popular.
I'll do some research thanks man!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
To maintain strength

Follidrone/MyoSynergy
Anabeta Elite
Formestane (depending on the cycle)
TMG
A good preworkout

TestPowder is one I enjoy, a good fit in PCT

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Follidrone/MyoSynergy Anabeta Elite Formestane (depending on the cycle) TMG A good preworkout
thanks driven! I have Anabeta but can't get my hands on follidrone

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
thanks driven! I have Anabeta but can't get my hands on follidrone
Looks like next week retailers should have decent stock, definitely worth grabbing

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Transdermal Strength - DermaSTRENGTH, EP1C - epicatechin (once it hits), OSTAR1NE - 5mg caps, SUP3R PCT, TransFORM

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Transdermal Strength - DermaSTRENGTH, EP1C - epicatechin (once it hits), OSTAR1NE - 5mg caps, SUP3R PCT, TransFORM
I'll take a look into these as well! Deff looking for some OTC stuff to run until my next cycle as well. I have osta at 10 mg but I'm hesitant to use it in pct. After recent research that is. Anyways thanks for the help! Love discovering the new products.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
The boss recommended everything I would. If funds are limited Dermastrength & ep1c would be great, should be able to keep making gains even during PCT.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
The boss recommended everything I would. If funds are limited Dermastrength & ep1c would be great, should be able to keep making gains even during PCT.
could you explain what these are In a nutshell? Lol

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
could you explain what these are In a nutshell? Lol
Laxogenin & epicatechin(follidrone) great for preserving mass, lbm and strength. Epic should also help with recovery and endurance

Not hormonal.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Laxogenin & epicatechin(follidrone) great for preserving mass, lbm and strength. Epic should also help with recovery and endurance Not hormonal.
last question.. Can I get a link for both? I'll order them this weekend.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
They're actually what I'm planning to use in my pct, you get to be my guinea pig lol

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
They're actually what I'm planning to use in my pct, you get to be my guinea pig lol
free bottle? ? jk! But I'm ending my cycle at a ****ty time. If I don't add these first thing in my pct will I lose more than if I had them from the start?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
free bottle? ? jk! But I'm ending my cycle at a ****ty time. If I don't add these first thing in my pct will I lose more than if I had them from the start?
How long is left? It'd be more beneficial to have them from the start, but for me I don't start noticing the need for supports until towards the end of week 2.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
How long is left? It'd be more beneficial to have them from the start, but for me I don't start noticing supports until towards the end of week 2.
it ends next Tuesday. I have enough to extend the cycle but that'd be 7 weeks of halo x. Not sure that's the smartest idea for the liver.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
it ends next Tuesday. I have enough to extend the cycle but that'd be 7 weeks of halo x. Not sure that's the smartest idea for the liver.
How high did you run halo? I usually run halo for 8 weeks tbh(not recommending it but I start really enjoying halo towards the end of week 5)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
How high did you run halo? I usually run halo for 8 weeks tbh(not recommending it but I start really enjoying halo towards the end of week 5)
it's been really good to me. Barely any sides at all. Idk how my livers doing but I haven't had any abdomen pains. Is 7 weeks a bit much for a first cycle? I just today bumped it up to 100 mg.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
it's been really good to me. Barely any sides at all. Idk how my livers doing but I haven't had any abdomen pains. Is 7 weeks a bit much for a first cycle? I just today bumped it up to 100 mg.
You should be fine. How's urine color and appetite?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
You should be fine. How's urine color and appetite?
appetites there! Stool color is still the same , no liter and with urine is suprisingly light yellowish tint. I say surprising bc I negectled my usual water intake the last few days.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Unusually itchy?

Sounds like your fine, only for sure way to know is testing. 7 weeks isn't that extreme though. Personally, I'd finish the bottle.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Unusually itchy? Sounds like your fine, only for sure way to know is testing. 7 weeks isn't that extreme though. Personally, I'd finish the bottle.
nope not itchy at all! The only weird thing I've experienced Is a numbness in my jaw and face for a few minutes at a time. Idk if that's from the halo tho. BP is a little higher than average but not nose bleeds or headaches.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
how many weeks after pct could I extend the use if x gels ?
Just run 2 bottles.
I've done a 3 bottle run though. This is only because I use high doses.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Just run 2 bottles. I've done a 3 bottle run though. This is only because I use high doses.
ok , sounds good! Just looking for as much natty magic as possible to keep gains! lol.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
ok , sounds good! Just looking for as much natty magic as possible to keep gains! lol.
Let me give you an idea of the pumps I get on this stuff...
During my arm workout recently I had broken capillaries all around my Bicep from such intense pumps. I had to dial back my arm day slightly lol
You'll also maintain size with an adequate diet.

bel1

Awards
how's the strength like on x gels? ive a couple of em but never actually got to run them..

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
how's the strength like on x gels? ive a couple of em but never actually got to run them..
Good especially on a bulk. I like to use them to maintain strength on a cut, though.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Good brother. Im planning on stacking Ep1c with Xgels in my next PCT.

Should be a sweet ride