Your favorite 4 week cutting cycle?

pl8tes

Awards
I'm looking to run a 4 week cut cycle. Recently got off another cycle, but I'm back to 100% and never even got shut down. Absolutely no side effects either, my body just accepted the PH's like a champ and recovered immediately. Up 30lbs, but lost 5 or so which was likely glycogen.

What are your favorite cutting compounds? I'm gyno prone, so that's one thing to consider here. Stick to epistane?

pl8tes

Awards
How about a trest/epistane combo? Trest seems to give some great results.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 weeks is way too short for cutting IMO. But if you decide to run it for 4 weeks only, this is what I'd do:EP15TANE 45/45/45/45 (or maybe 60 if you can handle it that high)TR3N 90/90/90/120However, 6 weeks would be much better IMO.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was your last cycle? How recently have you got off? How do you know you weren't shutdown? Age? Stats? Thanks

pl8tes

Awards
Last cycle was halo/epiandro/VERY low dose msten. Approximately 5 weeks. Got off just over 2 weeks ago. 26 y/o, 220lbs currently. Boys hang as low as before, never experienced any loss of libido, and had no depression or anything. I feel exactly the same as before cycle, just bigger/stronger.

One thing I'm curious about is why can test be run for upwards of 12 weeks, whereas orals are much shorter? I understand methylated and strains on the liver, but if you're using non methyls, couldn't they be used for a longer period as long as there is no blood pressure issues or any other side effects?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last cycle was halo/epiandro/VERY low dose msten. Approximately 5 weeks. Got off just over 2 weeks ago. 26 y/o, 220lbs currently. Boys hang as low as before, never experienced any loss of libido, and had no depression or anything. I feel exactly the same as before cycle, just bigger/stronger.One thing I'm curious about is why can test be run for upwards of 12 weeks, whereas orals are much shorter? I understand methylated and strains on the liver, but if you're using non methyls, couldn't they be used for a longer period as long as there is no blood pressure issues or any other side effects?
Orals, even nonmethyls, tend to be more harmful to your organs than injectable testosterone. There is so much more than just liver in your body. Liver is very resilient organ, I'd be more worried about elevated blood pressure and blood lipids.

pl8tes

Awards
^ My blood pressure stayed consistent the whole time. Only spiked once, but that was more of a combination the result of one day with a ridiculous level of stress, not being well hydrated, and missing the cycle support all in one day.....

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you just got off 2 weeks ago your not ready to cycle..... You should still be on pct protocol? You need to take some time off. Also cutting directly after a bulk is not recommended unless you want to lose a lot of gains and hard work.... Pretty much negates the whole point of running a bulk cycle. General rule of thumb is time on + pct = time off til next cycle minimum..... Also those ds/ph suppress testosterone production.... Just bc you don't feel shutdown doesn't mean it isn't so. Bloodwork will tell you where your really at

pl8tes

Awards
If you just got off 2 weeks ago your not ready to cycle..... You should still be on pct protocol? You need to take some time off. Also cutting directly after a bulk is not recommended unless you want to lose a lot of gains and hard work.... Pretty much negates the whole point of running a bulk cycle. General rule of thumb is time on + pct = time off til next cycle minimum..... Also those ds/ph suppress testosterone production.... Just bc you don't feel shutdown doesn't mean it isn't so. Bloodwork will tell you where your really at
I understand the whole pct protocol thing, just not sure if I could get away with going longer since I didn't experience any negative sides. Looked into the idea of bridging cycles, then just thought about injectable cycles being run for longer amounts of time, etc. I'm cutting slowly currently. Not really cutting, but moreso just eating at my new maintenance and letting my body recomp itself.

I am currently on 20mg nolva and am planned to be for another 3 weeks.

I'm really just dabbling with the idea here as I have the next ~5 weeks completely free to focus on perfect nutrition and training.

Obviously I can't tell anything for sure without bloods, but without those the best thing I can go by is feeling. Not set on running another yet as I don't want to f*ck myself over long term, but couldn't I recover just fine if I did it and had another proper pct later?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Go hard is on point. Generally a cut is going to take longer than 4 weeks.
My personally favorite
Ostarine
20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20

Using strong compounds in a cut really doesn't make to much sense. The point is to maintain mass while loosing body fat rapidly. Osta will do this with minimal suppression and bodily harm.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand the whole pct protocol thing, just not sure if I could get away with going longer since I didn't experience any negative sides. Looked into the idea of bridging cycles, then just thought about injectable cycles being run for longer amounts of time, etc. I'm cutting slowly currently. Not really cutting, but moreso just eating at my new maintenance and letting my body recomp itself. I am currently on 20mg nolva and am planned to be for another 3 weeks. I'm really just dabbling with the idea here as I have the next ~5 weeks completely free to focus on perfect nutrition and training. Obviously I can't tell anything for sure without bloods, but without those the best thing I can go by is feeling. Not set on running another yet as I don't want to f*ck myself over long term, but couldn't I recover just fine if I did it and had another proper pct later?
Sounds like you got some good results from your first cycle! I stand by my point that you should finish pct,