Transdermal Test vs Pin

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
So, I've been reading around and using the search function, but I can't seem to find a straight answer.

1.) Of all the TD Test bases out there, what are some votes for the better ones? (In terms of profile, efficacy, and carrier.)

2.) What is the actual comparison to pinning real test? Obviously, I assume pinning is just all around better, but what would be some arguments for each?

3.) What is the comparison ratio in some of these products to let's say, 500mg test/wk? How would one utilize a TD base in such a manner to get those kinds of results?

I'm new to all this, so I'm just looking to clarify some of the info I've found, so while planning future cycles, I have some knowledge from which to platform from.

I've seen proponents for Dermacrine and I see that Olympus has just released Tr3st TD, but I'm just searching for the future.

Thanks, guys.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll never be able to get the same test levels at 500mg/week intramuscular as with using a transdermal test lotion/cream

Maybe with td trestolone, as mmg for mg, it's way more potent.

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
You'll never be able to get the same test levels at 500mg/week intramuscular as with using a transdermal test lotion/cream

Maybe with td trestolone, as mmg for mg, it's way more potent.
So, for a TD test base, you vote Trest?
That seems to be the vote of many on even an oral test base from what I've been seeing.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Tr3st is not Test if you want real test go with real test if you cannot get real test go with Tr3st. Dermacrine.is good but not as powerful as Tr3st or real test for that matter.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I second what's been said before. Best bet is transdermal trest at a heavy dose. Still is totally different from im test e/c

MuscleJ

Awards
I love transdermal but yet I don't run that high I run 400mg. But pinning is better for cycle wise.