Help bobies not good

skunk1

Awards
At about age 25 i notced i had naturally poofy nips due to purberty then started taking M 1T...all of is most likely the cause of my issues...well around 27 i had surgery to fix it but the surgeant didnt take out all the mass saying i would have a crater..... Well it starred coming back andbnow that i am on hcg as part of trt the no s are getting worse..do i just start swallowing ton of arimidex or..surgery once again....

.halo x cycle has been put on hold because of this..any advice?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
At about age 25 i notced i had naturally poofy nips due to purberty then started taking M 1T...all of is most likely the cause of my issues...well around 27 i had surgery to fix it but the surgeant didnt take out all the mass saying i would have a crater..... Well it starred coming back andbnow that i am on hcg as part of trt the no s are getting worse..do i just start swallowing ton of arimidex or..surgery once again.... .halo x cycle has been put on hold because of this..any advice? .
Let me get this straight, you had gyno surgery and he didn't take the whole gland? I'd be hitting up your doc for a refund.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Let me get this straight, you had gyno surgery and he didn't take the whole gland? I'd be hitting up your doc for a refund.
Id def be sueing unless it was disclosed pre surgery that this was going to be the case

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Id def be sueing unless it was disclosed pre surgery that this was going to be the case
Lol that's the whole point of having gyno surgery. To remove the gland. I'd be looking into legal action for sure.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Lol that's the whole point of having gyno surgery. To remove the gland. I'd be looking into legal action for sure.
Yeah, wtf? He botched that up

skunk1

Awards
Yeah well at the time i didnt know any better...he didnt remove all the gland because according to him i would just have a cave in effect. It sucks now as i spent a ton of money to look and feel better to just now having the same issue beginning to reoccur. Also sorry about the first post not making a whole lot of since apparently ambien hit me quicker than i expected lol at the time the post looked perfect haha. Anyway now just trying to keep the gyno at bay. It is more prominent on my left side. Might just have to go to another surgeon in a few years when i can save up again.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Yeah well at the time i didnt know any better...he didnt remove all the gland because according to him i would just have a cave in effect. It sucks now as i spent a ton of money to look and feel better to just now having the same issue beginning to reoccur. Also sorry about the first post not making a whole lot of since apparently ambien hit me quicker than i expected lol at the time the post looked perfect haha. Anyway now just trying to keep the gyno at bay. It is more prominent on my left side. Might just have to go to another surgeon in a few years when i can save up again.
You could always try a gyno reversal protocol. There's a few out there. Nolva/raloxifene, ralox by itself, ralox/letro or letro by itself.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have to get insurance to cover it.

I was going to have it done in 08' under the premise that they had to remove it to insure it wasn't cancerous so insurance would cover it.
I pussed out and used nolva an letro.

Should of had it removed, nothing but problems since.
I'll get it fully removed.

skunk1

Awards
I tried the insurance route before going to a cosmetic surgeon but insurance wouldnt go for it....maybe this time around i will have better luck

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might be lucky since I had a brain tumor when I was 20 removed, so I have a history of tumors.