Pros/Cons Stano vs Trest

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Just looking into the differences of using either of these as a test base for a stronger compound like DMZ. Curious as to the effects of each, pros/cons, cost, etc. Any info you have I would like to know!
Thanks

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tr3st blows stano out of the water!

Need to run with an AI tho

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
For a cut id rather use stano for a bulk deff Tr3st

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trestolone fulfills the roles of testosterone in the body in every way except the conversion to DHT. However, the high androgenic nature of Trestolone compared to that of test seems to have mitigated that one area where it's lacking. As a test base go with TD Trestolone you won't be sorry you did. There have been logs where people have completely dropped their TRT regimens and went with Trestolone solo and said that it is a viable test replacement. There are a few individuals that also saw it to be better than test.

This makes sense as Trestolone is being used in clinical trials for the exact same purpose - HRT purposes. You asked for a test base alternative, this is it, look no further. Olympus Labs (I'm a rep) sells TD Trestolone.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Trestolone fulfills the roles of testosterone in the body in every way except the conversion to DHT. However, the high androgenic nature of Trestolone compared to that of test seems to have mitigated that one area where it's lacking. As a test base go with TD Trestolone you won't be sorry you did. There have been logs where people have completely dropped their TRT regimens and went with Trestolone solo and said that it is a viable test replacement. There are a few individuals that also saw it to be better than test. This makes sense as Trestolone is being used in clinical trials for the exact same purpose - HRT purposes. You asked for a test base alternative, this is it, look no further. Olympus Labs (I'm a rep) sells TD Trestolone.
Makes me wanna order some right now lol

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For questions on Trestolone as a base