Question on pct for tr3st, tr3n, and ep15tane

Mvanberkom

Awards
Hey guys I'm having some issues figuring out a pct for a tr3st, tr3n, and ep15tane stack. I was looking into AR1MACARE pro as the cycle assist. Guess I'm wondering if it would take the place of an AI, or would I still have to run an AI with? Cycle support and AI you guys have ran before that were good? Any advice or tips will be greatly appreciated.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would have some arimidex on hand just in case.

Look into our (Olympus Labs) topical formestane as well. It's called TransFORM and would be much better for your AI than Arimistane. All the other ingredients in the AR1MACARE PRO will you suit you well though, so you're looking good there. Even if you get the TransFORM still have arimidex on hand though

Mvanberkom

Awards
Thanks for the info, I'll defiantly look into it. Would it be a good idea to have letro or anastrozole on hand instead of arimidex? Or take one of those as my AI?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anastrozole is Arimidex. I would go for Anastrozole (Arimidex) personally. There's a reason it's frequently prescribed over other AI's in conjunction with TRT

Mvanberkom

Awards
So AR1MACARE for cycle support, and arimidex on hand just in case.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm having some issues figuring out a pct for a tr3st, tr3n, and ep15tane stack. I was looking into AR1MACARE pro as the cycle assist. Guess I'm wondering if it would take the place of an AI, or would I still have to run an AI with? Cycle support and AI you guys have ran before that were good? Any advice or tips will be greatly appreciated.
You have a SERM? The norm for cycles with tren is clomid but I still like nolva.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So AR1MACARE for cycle support, and arimidex on hand just in case.
Are you asking for PCT or while on cycle? I realize the title says PCT but...

Mvanberkom

Awards
Well both. I know I Need to have some type of AI on hand, but not sure which way to go for cycle support. And for pct, I wasn't really sure, I was looking to see what others have been doing for serm and pct for cycles similar to the one i plan to run.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well both. I know I Need to have some type of AI on hand, but not sure which way to go for cycle support. And for pct, I wasn't really sure, I was looking to see what others have been doing for serm and pct for cycles similar to the one i plan to run.
AI on hand for the cycle. I recommend Arimidex.

SERM for PCT whichever you prefer/have experience with

Mvanberkom

Awards
Okay so there's no need for a designer pct product. Would it be wise to throw in some type of liver support with the serm?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay so there's no need for a designer pct product. Would it be wise to throw in some type of liver support with the serm?
Lol I must be having reading comprehension issues this morning. Need my cup of Joe ; )

If you're talking about everything then yes, you should use ancillary products as well. Cycle support, PCT support etc.

Mvanberkom

Awards
Thanks guys, hopefully I got all my **** lined up now lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6