DMZ Cycle - What for base?

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Im interested in running a DMZ cycle sometime in the coming month. Ive done some research and I see that Trestobol is a common test base for DMZ. However, this product seems to be largely sold out. Im looking for other options to run as a base for the DMZ, or even options for another mass building cycle. I still have some more research to do and have to set up my cycle and support, but Id like some advice on the DMZ accompaniment.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Im interested in running a DMZ cycle sometime in the coming month. Ive done some research and I see that Trestobol is a common test base for DMZ. However, this product seems to be largely sold out. Im looking for other options to run as a base for the DMZ, or even options for another mass building cycle. I still have some more research to do and have to set up my cycle and support, but Id like some advice on the DMZ accompaniment.
olympus labs has oral trest out now and transdermal trest coming out soon . I've used their oral ... On point

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Olympus DMZ 40/40/40/40/40

Trest 75/75/75/75/75/75/75 or higher if you have the capital

Nolva 20/20/10/10

AI the entire time like formeron because trest aromatizes and no one like tits.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Just pin the Test, you get a base and a cycle.

Beside Test or Trest, Theres always Stano high dosed, always in stock and cheap.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Whats the main differences between stano and trest? As far as gains and sides go?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Trest aromatizes / Stano doesn't

Trest will give you all around better results though.