FRL Alpha Mass?

staudtyyy

Awards
Been searching around for information on this for quite some time now as its been on sale at NP.
Anyone see results 4 weeks 6/6/6/6? Kinda just wanna pick up one bottle but if its best 6 weeks I'll go for it and do 6/6/6/9/9/12
I'm also 5'11 ~190 if that helps

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Been searching around for information on this for quite some time now as its been on sale at NP.
Anyone see results 4 weeks 6/6/6/6? Kinda just wanna pick up one bottle but if its best 6 weeks I'll go for it and do 6/6/6/9/9/12
I'm also 5'11 ~190 if that helps
Id run it 6 weeks over 4. Its mild so expect only mild results

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is the old or the new am version on sale?im asking because i had several health issues with the old version.due to their berberine and cobalt content.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im looking into this aswell, meant to be not very harsh on the liver

Tbol

Awards
I actually got a free bottle, I would appreciate any input that might be given!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At what dose?? Is it best stacked with Alpha test and Alpha Bulk?
If you run it longer than 4 weeks the I would suggest using Alpha Bulk or Test depending on your goal (bulk or cut). They will help prevent lethargy from the Alpha Mass. I like tapering up doses as cycle length continues.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you run it longer than 4 weeks the I would suggest using Alpha Bulk or Test depending on your goal (bulk or cut). They will help prevent lethargy from the Alpha Mass. I like tapering up doses as cycle length continues.
What sort of PCT would you suggest?? is a SERM required??

What gains can be seen?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What sort of PCT would you suggest?? is a SERM required??

What gains can be seen?
SERM yes.

Gains vary. I ran a 4 week cycle at 12 per day and gained 12lbs iirc. Not all muscle of course, but it was a nice way to take a month off a hypo caloric diet.

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
I'm a fan of Alpha Mass. I've ran 4 bottles so far. The first 2 with Anabolic Elite and SLEDGE. A.elite actually does work BTW. Its for sure a bulker. Worked great and felt great. Lethargy is my worst complaint about this supp. My current is Tren Extreme and 2 bottles 9 caps per day of Alpha Mass. You need a SERM. I prefer clomid. You can take 50 mg of methoxy for light ai control on cycle. Try upping the dose sooner or take it 6-8 wks with cycle support and you will be much happier.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm abit dubious about the no liver toxicity? Is this right?

SERM yes.

Gains vary. I ran a 4 week cycle at 12 per day and gained 12lbs iirc. Not all muscle of course, but it was a nice way to take a month off a hypo caloric diet.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm abit dubious about the no liver toxicity? Is this right?
It is not a methyl steroid. I suppose with a high enough dose for a long period it may add some liver stress. But based on the current human research it's not stressful on the liver.

muscle inc.

Awards
What's better:

2 bottles alpha mass run for six weeks or
1 bottle alpha mass, 1 bottle 5-alpha test stacked for 4 weeks?

Either one would also stack with dermacrine which I have.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's more of a more powerful prohormone. 5-Alpha Test is nice for energy, libido, and a mild AI effect but it doesn't amount to appreciable LBM gains unless the person already has low T.
How does this compare to the newest version of pink magic, aka follidrone?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or Ep1c? Oh wait you can't say that, you got free PH from that company. lol
I get to try out a lot of products from different companies, even ones I hate on. It's cause my lips are so purty.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, I guess I don't keep up with so many new products.

First thought was it was a epistane clone.

I'll treat it like I treated strength, and ignore it.
Unless it gets hyped like follidrone, then I won't be able to help but troll on it.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i tried to cycle alpha mass three times.first time i had to stop after almost 5 weeks due to major GI issues i never had before.second time i had to stop after 11 days because of unexpected blood pressure issues.third time i had to stop after only one day because of an allergic reaction (cobalt?).not sure if i will try it a fourth time

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, I guess I don't keep up with so many new products.

First thought was it was a epistane clone.

I'll treat it like I treated strength, and ignore it.
Unless it gets hyped like follidrone, then I won't be able to help but troll on it.
By the name I would have thought it was an epistane clone as well. Apparently epicatechin is more powerful than epistane tho. Facepalm.gif

TonyGunsling

Awards
I am looking into running Alpha Mass as well. trying to learn as much as I can first. Used andro factory's bulk up last year and didnt get much from it. So I am hoping I can figure this whole PH thing out before I buy.
I cant imagine gaining a whole lot in 4 weeks on the program I am lifting to. (Wendler) so if I were to increase to 2 bottles, 6+ weeks you guys are suggesting something to combat lethargy?...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha mass is great, but be prepared for massive hair shedding if you're prone. I ran solo and lethargy was no problem personally. Libido strong as hell first few weeks then tanked. It seems to negatively impact hdl/ldl ratio too.

Its cheap on NP so dose high. I ran the following but quit after week five before I could run it out. Again, Mega hair shedding , didn't know I was prone either.

6/9/9/12/15/18/21