Transdermal/topical effect on liver?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey,

As above, what is the effect the topicals have on the liver compared to orals?

Cheers

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Hey, As above, what is the effect the topicals have on the liver compared to orals? Cheers
Transdermals do not need to be methylated, shouldn't be hard on the liver at all.

joeybacs

Awards
Transdermals do not need to be methylated, shouldn't be hard on the liver at all.
any other pros and cons. New transdermal products of Olympus labs caught my attention. Especially Tr3n

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
any other pros and cons. New transdermal products of Olympus labs caught my attention. Especially Tr3n
Transdermals usually cost more, but easier on your liver. Compounds are methylated to survive digestion, the liver breaks the methylation and your compound survives through digestion and does it job.

Transdermals are absorbed directly, but I know sometimes you're not getting the full dose you think you are(doesn't absorb fully) but the more expensive carriers absorb better.

Biggest thing is capsules can be a lot more discrete if you don't have a lot of privacy where you live.

joeybacs

Awards
Have you tried both? Discretion isn't a problem. Which one do you think has higher absorption rate. And let's say, money isn't an issue.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
They just went up for presale on Nutriverse, Dermatr3st, Dermatr3n, Dermastrength(laxogenin) and a transdermal form.
That's cray.SO this is a game changer yea? No need for liver support I'm assuming and for PCT carry on with a SERM as you would normally?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried both? Discretion isn't a problem. Which one do you think has higher absorption rate. And let's say, money isn't an issue.
They're pretty close. The boss, Olympus Labs , has really gone out of his way to make some premiere Transdermals. TDs are worth it just to play it safe with your liver IMO.

I do feel like the fear of methylated compounds is exaggerated a bit but it does exist.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
That's cray.SO this is a game changer yea? No need for liver support I'm assuming and for PCT carry on with a SERM as you would normally?
You'll still have all the other sides to worry about, just liver isn't one of them. Pct will be exactly the same, correct.

MuscleJ

Awards
I use a lot of transdermal and never any issue labs are checked regularly.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Sounds pretty sweet.
So does the same rule apply to how long to go in between runs?
Time off = time on+pct?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Sounds pretty sweet. So does the same rule apply to how long to go in between runs? Time off = time on+pct?
It does, that's to give time for your endocrine system to get back to normal and recover from shutdown

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TransFORM 180ml would be a viable option for TD's

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Yeah, but I think ours is tested to have the highest purity.
You think or you know? You know you would have to test theirs also to claim that lol. I'll definitely try it though I'm always up for comparing similar products.Just hurry up and release!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
You think or you know? You know you would have to test theirs also to claim that lol. I'll definitely try it though I'm always up for comparing similar products.Just hurry up and release!
A majority of them show their tests, I said I think because I haven't gone out of my way to check on every single form out there.

txgunshow

txgunshow

Awards
I saw the new line on Nutriverse this morning and it peaked my interest, I was going to PM one of the Olympus reps just before I saw this thread. Olympus Reps are you going to start a Q&A thread for the new line? Do you plan to run an Olympus rep cycle log like you have for previous product launches?

I hope we see some Perfect Cycle and stack configurations with the transdermals! Or a mix of orals and transdermals.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I saw the new line on Nutriverse this morning and it peaked my interest, I was going to PM one of the Olympus reps just before I saw this thread. Olympus Reps are you going to start a Q&A thread for the new line? Do you plan to run an Olympus rep cycle log like you have for previous product launches? I hope we see some Perfect Cycle and stack configurations with the transdermals! Or a mix of orals and transdermals.
It's all in the makings :)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running formeron right now been on it for a while.. Got quite a few bottles..Same thing right?
Yes transdermal formestane at 180ml @ 44.99.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Regardless of administration, all compounds must get filtered through the liver.

The structural makeup of the compound Will be what determines if it hurts the liver.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is what you need to look at. Absorption rate differences say for Trestolone oral vs TD is either negligible or favors oral slightly. Trestostolone has a rather high bioavailability. However, the half life with TR3ST is going to be much shorter than our topical version. The topical will be preferable for an all day slow release of the hormone instead a a bolus dose that you would get with the oral.

If you're running Trestolone solo I'd opt for our TD with TR3ST (oral) preworkout. This route will give you an all day steady release with that quick release loved by so many.

If you're looking for a test base alternative I would go with the TD again for the sustained levels of the hormone.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
The strain on your liver is minuscule compared to orals for the same reason the absorption % is higher through TDs.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Here is what you need to look at. Absorption rate differences say for Trestolone oral vs TD is either negligible or favors oral slightly. Trestostolone has a rather high bioavailability. However, the half life with TR3ST is going to be much shorter than our topical version. The topical will be preferable for an all day slow release of the hormone instead a a bolus dose that you would get with the oral. If you're running Trestolone solo I'd opt for our TD with TR3ST (oral) preworkout. This route will give you an all day steady release with that quick release loved by so many. If you're looking for a test base alternative I would go with the TD again for the sustained levels of the hormone.
its funny you said this, I'm using Trestoderm, 2 pumps a day . And 50 mg tr3st preworkout. Honestly feels great.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its funny you said this, I'm using Trestoderm, 2 pumps a day . And 50 mg tr3st preworkout. Honestly feels great.
I haven't seen any damn logs for tresto you logging anywhere?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I haven't seen any damn logs for tresto you logging anywhere?
no not logging this time around. Will probably be logging that transdermal tren though in the near future.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no not logging this time around. Will probably be logging that transdermal tren though in the near future.
How's the TD Trestolone treating you?

Tbol

Awards
I'm in for sure! Really like all the transdermals I have tried!!!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is what you need to look at. Absorption rate differences say for Trestolone oral vs TD is either negligible or favors oral slightly. Trestostolone has a rather high bioavailability. However, the half life with TR3ST is going to be much shorter than our topical version. The topical will be preferable for an all day slow release of the hormone instead a a bolus dose that you would get with the oral.

If you're running Trestolone solo I'd opt for our TD with TR3ST (oral) preworkout. This route will give you an all day steady release with that quick release loved by so many.

If you're looking for a test base alternative I would go with the TD again for the sustained levels of the hormone.
well said, I'll be using the TD in conjunction with oral in the near future. Hefty Budget equates to BIG RESULTS.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
enjoying it. Estrogen has been A issue . Formeron didn't cut it. Has to revert to Adex at 1mg a day which is fine.
I've seen logs where Aromasin doesn't even cut it. Good call on the Arimidex. Keep us posted on your progress brother and thanks for the feedback!

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I've seen logs where Aromasin doesn't even cut it. Good call on the Arimidex. Keep us posted on your progress brother and thanks for the feedback!
ive seen that to. Yea I think it is really user dependent also. Found that I'm really estrogen prone after I ran test. My neighbor has been on tr3st from Olympus at 150mg and has only had to use eliminate at 4 caps.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive seen that to. Yea I think it is really user dependent also. Found that I'm really estrogen prone after I ran test. My neighbor has been on tr3st from Olympus at 150mg and has only had to use eliminate at 4 caps.
The differences in body chemistry from person to person is crazy lol

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The differences in body chemistry from person to person is crazy lol
oh yes some people run several methyls at the same time without any issues and others get liver damage or dangerously high bp on a single one.