500mg/ week test cyp cut

freakbeast

Awards
So I couldn't find any answers to this and I was curios if one was to do say 2 250mg shots a week of test cyp I know people say that it takes effect after injecting but fully saturated blood levels and muscle gains are not seen until 4 to 6 weeks depending on the person my theory and I'd like to hear wat everyone else thinks is that since it starts breaking down into ur system after first injection after maby a week or 2 I believe that u would have some of the anabolic properties to be able to cut Above a 500 caloric deficite while preserving muscle even tho not enough is in the system to notice increased muscle

freakbeast

Awards
Sorry I though that was pretty thorough I'll try and make it simpler how quickly would that dosage be effective in cutting

freakbeast

Awards
All cutting boils down to diet naturaly a 500 caloric deficite nets 1 lb loss of fat per week with the use of steroids I should be able to increase that caloric deficite resulting in a greater loss of fat while using a long ester how long would I have to wait to increase the caloric deficite I can post diet if needed

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please punctuate.

If u want to take advantage of what 500mg Test-E can do for fat loss IMMEDIATELY, then just front load.

So the first two doses, instead of taking 250 x 2 weekly, take 500mg the first two shots and then down to 250mg X 2/wk thereafter. This is how you'd make use of a longer ester on a short run of cutting of 4-6 weeks. No need waiting 4 weeks for "kick in". This sort of protocol is almost necessary for stuff like EQ, Deca, and Cyp.

500mg of T in full effect in less than a week. Use an AI although I shouldnt have to tell u that. Too much estrogen will contribute to fat gain. Probably need to run .5mg Adex ED for first 7 days then back down to .5mg EOD therafter.

Seriously, its that simple.

freakbeast

Awards
Thankyou. Sorry for punctuation I'm at work and on my phone so I tend to skip those. I do have AI and pct everything ready to go just needed that before i started today sorry for all confusion and thankyou.