First test prop/tren ace cycle

itsmemax

Awards
Hey there,

I have done one cycle previously, currently 95kg at 187cm and aren't too fat, still feel like a twig.

Anyway could someone post a sample test prop/tren ace 10 week cycle? I have 3 vials of test prop and 2 vials of tren ace, I figure I should probably get more tren. A source from a book with a respected author would be greatly appreciated.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
10 weeks is a long time on tren a but if you're dead set on it def start low and if NEEDED work your way up:
Prop: 1-10 20-25mg ed (140-175mg/wk just to keep things "working" - I alternated 20mg and 25mg eod so I was closer to 155/160mg/wk)
Ace: 1-10 50mg ed (350mg/wk - after wk 2 or so if you aren't getting the results you want (which you prob will be) you could start bumping up to 60mg ed and then maybe week 5/6 up to 70mg ed (490mg/wk))

This is just personal experience. I had GREAT results doing the prop cycle above with ace @ 50mg wk 1-2, 60mg 3-6, wk 7-8 70mg. Gained about 5lb in a calorie deficit, strength was through the roof, and bf went down roughly 5%

itsmemax

Awards
10 weeks is a long time on tren a but if you're dead set on it def start low and if NEEDED work your way up:
Prop: 1-10 20-25mg ed (140-175mg/wk just to keep things "working" - I alternated 20mg and 25mg eod so I was closer to 155/160mg/wk)
Ace: 1-10 50mg ed (350mg/wk - after wk 2 or so if you aren't getting the results you want (which you prob will be) you could start bumping up to 60mg ed and then maybe week 5/6 up to 70mg ed (490mg/wk))

This is just personal experience. I had GREAT results doing the prop cycle above with ace @ 50mg wk 1-2, 60mg 3-6, wk 7-8 70mg. Gained about 5lb in a calorie deficit, strength was through the roof, and bf went down roughly 5%
Thanks for your input.

Will this work?
Week 1: 140mg test prop, 350mg tren
Week 2: 140mg test prop, 350mg tren
Week 3: 140mg test prop, 400mg tren
Week 4: 140mg test prop, 400mg tren
Week 5: 140mg test prop, 400mg tren
Week 6: 140mg test prop, 400mg tren
Week 7: 140mg test prop, 490mg tren
Week 8: 140mg test prop, 490mg tren
Week 9: 140mg test prop, 490mg tren
Week 10: 140mg test prop, 230mg tren

Total: 4,000mg tren (4 vials)
1,400mg test prop (2 vials)

How often should I inject?

MuscleJ

Awards
Yea buddy I run tren all the time and I hit 75mg EOD not ed that's pretty overkill for someone that hasn't ran it. I even drop mine down to 50mg EOD due to some sides.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I ran at 50ed my first time and loved it. Only bumped the second time out of curiosity and to use up what I had within the timeframe

itsmemax

Awards
Thats waaaaaaay too much tren. 37.5mg ED or 75mg EOD will suffice for someone like yourself.
Could you give a sample cycle? Really easy to go bad with this stuff since tren is a pretty new drug and it's hard to find "official" cycles released from seasoned athletes in any books, so it's just the young learning from the old in this case.

Also how often and on which days do you pin?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could you give a sample cycle? Really easy to go bad with this stuff since tren is a pretty new drug and it's hard to find "official" cycles released from seasoned athletes in any books, so it's just the young learning from the old in this case.
Tren is by no means new.

My layout for this would be:
25mg ED prop
50mg ED tren

I wouldn't recommend more than 8 weeks of tren ace at the absolute most with 6 being a better idea.

itsmemax

Awards
Tren is by no means new.

My layout for this would be:
25mg ED prop
50mg ED tren

I wouldn't recommend more than 8 weeks of tren ace at the absolute most with 6 being a better idea.
Seems to me that it's relatively new, little to no trials done on humans or even animals. But of course I'm not the expert.

Pinning every day seems rather extreme, would this be good as far as tren/test goes? i60 tinypic com/9i6aky.jpg (damn URL submit limits)

Currently only carrying 23G needles, should prolly get slin pins for pinning and 27G for drawing....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems to me that it's relatively new, little to no trials done on humans or even animals. But of course I'm not the expert. Pinning every day seems rather extreme, would this be good as far as tren/test goes? i60 tinypic com/9i6aky.jpg (damn URL submit limits) Currently only carrying 23G needles, should prolly get slin pins for pinning and 27G for drawing....
Fina has been used for decades in cattle. ED pinning will give the most stable blood levels. I draw with a 18 and pin with either a 25 or 29.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ya tren has been around for awhile. It doesn't have human data cuz it was never approved for human use. It's a cattle drug.

I use 25g with no issues. Slin pin is unnecessary.

Ed is best to help keep sides in check. Tren can cause nasty swings and quick sides with the acetate ester being so short.

itsmemax

Awards
Seems to me that it's relatively new, little to no trials done on humans or even animals. But of course I'm not the expert.

Pinning every day seems rather extreme, would this be good as far as tren/test goes? i60 tinypic com/9i6aky.jpg (damn URL submit limits)

Currently only carrying 23G needles, should prolly get slin pins for pinning and 27G for drawing....
Could someone review my cycle? I want to pin 4 days a week not 7, sounds rather extreme to pin ED.