justjake

Awards
5'10 180 lifting 3 years *this was my first cycle"

epistane 30/40/50/50/50/50 "Epi 2a3a"
-Blockade all 6 weeks

PCT:
nolva 20/20/10/10

D aspartic acid 3/3/3/3

+other sups like fish oil/creatine while on cycle and during pct pre workout only during pct

also...... ive done one cycle of epi before which looked the same, but there is a very small ball if i pinch a little behind my left nipple, this is not as bad on the right nipple however.

-I feel like the ball might be getting worse so is there anything i should do so it doesnt?

what should I add to my cycle so this problem does not get worse?

-Just finished pct a week ago "nolva" from an epistane cycle exactly like above.
-I wont do another cycle for 10 weeks if i decide to do it, i just want to make it perfect so i can be as safe as possible.

*had another thread but i kept adding to the original post so i just decided to make a new one.

any advice is greatly appreciated!

justjake

Awards
i finished my cycle a week ago, so ill take out DAA and what AI would you rec and for what dosage and what weeks of Pct for next time. Also i feel gyno might be developing after cycle "now" because there is a small ball. is there anything i can do now for it a week after i finished my whole cycle?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I'd hop back on the Nolva to block any excess estrogen from binding. Then start dosing your AI when it arrives to bring estrogen down a bit. The nolva alone may solve your problem, but your still going to need to lower estrogen a bit from what your saying.

Grab an RC AI like Aromasin or something like Formeron.

In pct, just start dosing your AI at week 3 an continue on an additional 2-3 week past your serm.

Bloodwork is always a good idea before and after so you know where your truly at instead of guessing. It will save you from headaches later on down the road.

justjake

Awards
ok so i still have some nolva and i can get Aromasin. what would the dosing be of nolva 20? and what about the Aromasin?

- so ill start the nolva at 20 for how long? once i get the aromasin start it at what dosing?

i usually take nolva at night. Just take both of them right after each other at night?

nolva for how many weeks and dosage and same for Aromasin?

sorry for all the questions i just want to get this 100% right

and thanks for the help, i really appreciate it.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Nolva at 20 is fine.
Aromasin at 12.5

Just run then both until the symptons go away.
Then maybe 5-7 days after to be safe.

You can also taper off of them both, so your last week run the Nolva at 10, Aromasin at 6.25 and I'd run the Aromasin for 1-2 weeks after the Nolva as we'll to prevent rebound.
( which is most likely your issue now )

Just feel it out.

I tend to split my doses up.
Not sure if it matters but the half life on Nolva is long, Aromasin is only like 12 hours I think.

justjake

Awards
ok so ill take nolva later today at 20

when you say split dosage up, do you mean 10 in the am and 10 at night or nolva at night and AI in the morning

i plan on doing the AI after my first meal and the nolva after my last, that ok?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
The dosing is fine. Am/PM

I'm not telling you this will or won't get rid of the gyno, but it will get rid of those symptons and most likely help shrink that lump.

If your like me, you'll probably be plagued with gyno continuously until you find your balance.

Your best shot at getting rid of the gyno completely is either surgery, ralox/nolva for a period of time, letro or a combo of Letro and serm. I personally won't ever use Letro again at high doses for long periods.

Just gotta find your balance, I'm still learning myself.

justjake

Awards
so im just going to take 20mg nolva at night then when the AI comes ill take that in the AM at 12.5

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
i guess i shoulda ran an AI during pct
Some people are fine w/o them.

I am not one of those people, I need an AI and maybe you do as we'll.

Everyone is different, no 2 people are the same an what works for others may not work for you.

But at least now you know.

justjake

Awards
my Liquid Stane "Exemestane" arrived today from a very good source so run that at 12.5 and i should be good to go?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Is it painful?

If not I'd just run 12.5 to bring estrogen levels down and continue for a few weeks past the Nolva, tapering off down to 6.25

justjake

Awards
its not painful at all, there is just a small ball behind the left nipple and one a little smaller on the right.

so im going to run

nolva 20 AI 12.5 until symptons get better; then tapper off the nolva at 10 and run the AI 1-2 weeks past the nolva with the last week being dosed at 6.25

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I highly doubt these cycles have anything to do with the slight gyno you speak of. Btw if you are pinching it enough to describe it the reason it is getting worse unfortunately is self induced.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Looks good.

I'm doing pretty much the same thing now, except I'm using Ralox and my symptons are shrinking and going away fast.

I've used Letro, but it's brutal and sucks.
This way is working faster for me without even noticing the side effects of anything except shrinking gyno.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I highly doubt these cycles have anything to do with the slight gyno you speak of. Btw if you are pinching it enough to describe it the reason it is getting worse unfortunately is self induced.
How's that?

If he's not using an AI in pct then yes it absolutely is possible. He's just experiencing rebound most likely.

Pinching it will make it worse, aggravate the **** out of it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's that? If he's not using an AI in pct then yes it absolutely is possible. He's just experiencing rebound most likely. Pinching it will make it worse, aggravate the **** out of it.
I must have missed that he was missing any AI but I also think I read he is only a week into pct? Still not sold on it especially with epi.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I start to see people posting about gyno following epi and I tend to jump to conclusions I guess. May I ask why you would run a PCT without an AI?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He finished pct a week ago, rebound from the nolva.
Good observations. Looks as if this was very poorly planned out reading back.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Good observations. Looks as if this was very poorly planned out reading back.

Some people say not to use an AI, and are perfectly fine without one.

Personally, I'll always use one now after learning the hard way. I don't know why anyone would even chance it anyway, there cheap and effective.

justjake

Awards
Yea its my fault, but next time if i do decide to run epi again my pct will just be nolva and aromasin. And i guess the reason i didnt run an AI is cause people said my pct was g2g with just the nolva and DAA, but now i know and will never make the same mistake twice.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people say not to use an AI, and are perfectly fine without one. Personally, I'll always use one now after learning the hard way. I don't know why anyone would even chance it anyway, there cheap and effective.
Bro I feel the same way. Dbol is my nemesis. At any dose.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Yea its my fault, but next time if i do decide to run epi again my pct will just be nolva and aromasin. And i guess the reason i didnt run an AI is cause people said my pct was g2g with just the nolva and DAA, but now i know and will never make the same mistake twice.
I was honestly kind of pissed myself for listening to other people and it ****ing me, but the bottom line is, nobody can tell you for 100% what will work for someone else. So it's not there fault, it's mine for taking steroids.

So when someone gives me advice when I ask or they offer it, I just think about it, apply there experiences and pick and choose the most effective way I think will work for me.

It's all part of the game. Now you know what works for you and hopefully you can prevent it from happening again.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Bro I feel the same way. Dbol is my nemesis. At any dose.
Yea, I've come to learn I'm pretty sensitive to estrogen so AI"s are my friend.

Was actually gunna use dbol as my kicker for my next cycle, but think DMZ is gunna be a better choice for me.

pimppapa1977

Awards
I always have some formeron on hand and use in pct regardless

pimppapa1977

Awards
Hope it all clears up.Most of us have all been there before.

justjake

Awards
I was honestly kind of pissed myself for listening to other people and it ****ing me, but the bottom line is, nobody can tell you for 100% what will work for someone else. So it's not there fault, it's mine for taking steroids.

So when someone gives me advice when I ask or they offer it, I just think about it, apply there experiences and pick and choose the most effective way I think will work for me.

It's all part of the game. Now you know what works for you and hopefully you can prevent it from happening again.
yea man. I really appreciate your help