LGD 4033 w/ Fomestane

Hunter_3

Awards
Any one with SARM experience/knowledge welcomed. I've been dosing topical Formestane at 4 pumps a day with LGD 4033 working up to 5mg a day. Just wondering if an AI is absolutely neccesary on a LGD cycle? From the very little research out on LGD they sayit is, but the formestane has been making my skin extremely oily (i know this because i've started the formestane a week before the sarm). I know LGD is potent and some of the test may aromatize to estrogen so thats why i'm being cautious and keeping the AI around. Also the form converts to 4-hydroxytest in the body for them added gains. I really want to keep it in my cycle, but don't want to have to take accutane again or deal with acne at all. Any solutions? (I already take Pantothenic 5 g/day and use st ives exfoliating scrub).

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen a blood test post LGD that indicates no major rise in estradiol. SARMs should not aromatize anyways so I'd say the AI you're using is going to be just a matter of preference.

Hunter_3

Awards
I've seen a blood test post LGD that indicates no major rise in estradiol. SARMs should not aromatize anyways so I'd say the AI you're using is going to be just a matter of preference.
If i stop the formeron after a week will there be estro rebound? will the acne and oily skin go away?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any one with SARM experience/knowledge welcomed. I've been dosing topical Formestane at 4 pumps a day with LGD 4033 working up to 5mg a day. Just wondering if an AI is absolutely neccesary on a LGD cycle? From the very little research out on LGD they sayit is, but the formestane has been making my skin extremely oily (i know this because i've started the formestane a week before the sarm). I know LGD is potent and some of the test may aromatize to estrogen so thats why i'm being cautious and keeping the AI around. Also the form converts to 4-hydroxytest in the body for them added gains. I really want to keep it in my cycle, but don't want to have to take accutane again or deal with acne at all. Any solutions? (I already take Pantothenic 5 g/day and use st ives exfoliating scrub).
I run formestane with LGD. Although, I do not think it is absolutely needed. I just love transdermal formestane and feel it adds to the cycle. Why not try lowering the formestane dose?

Hunter_3

Awards
I run formestane with LGD. Although, I do not think it is absolutely needed. I just love transdermal formestane and feel it adds to the cycle. Why not try lowering the formestane dose?
I hear that you only get the anabolic effects if you dose it high. I just feel all the gains you get on cycle don't matter if you have acne all over your face. Have you ever run LGD solo and how were your gains/sides?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hear that you only get the anabolic effects if you dose it high. I just feel all the gains you get on cycle don't matter if you have acne all over your face. Have you ever run LGD solo and how were your gains/sides?
I have ran LGD twice now. I saw pretty good results from it. I gained 6 lbs in 8 weeks while staying the same BF% (done by Bod Pod). I ran formestane with it both times. I dont get acne from either product.

Hunter_3

Awards
I have ran LGD twice now. I saw pretty good results from it. I gained 6 lbs in 8 weeks while staying the same BF% (done by Bod Pod). I ran formestane with it both times. I dont get acne from either product.
thats awesome. What mg did you run the LGD at? What did your PCT look like?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any chance that sometimes we will see LGD as supplement sold by a reputable company like celtic or ol?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thats awesome. What mg did you run the LGD at? What did your PCT look like?
I started the LGD at 4mg then each week increased by 1mg until I got up to 8mg. I stayed at 8mg for the rest of the run. I am on TRT so my PCT only consisted of a natty Free T booster called Unleashed and an AI Formeron.

BTW.....I am currently having very similar results from a natty product called Follidrone.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started the LGD at 4mg then each week increased by 1mg until I got up to 8mg. I stayed at 8mg for the rest of the run. I am on TRT so my PCT only consisted of a natty Free T booster called Unleashed and an AI Formeron.

BTW.....I am currently having very similar results from a natty product called Follidrone.
Can't imagine the natty booster did much for you considering you're on TRT. I'd save the money for better things in the future.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can't imagine the natty booster did much for you considering you're on TRT. I'd save the money for better things in the future.
It is a Free Test booster. My bloods proved it boosted my Free T from the low normal to high normal. You can also feel a good boost when you get a boost in your Free T. I appreciate your advise, but I know what I am doing over here.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a Free Test booster. My bloods proved it boosted my Free T from the low normal to high normal. You can also feel a good boost when you get a boost in your Free T. I appreciate your advise, but I know what I am doing over here.
Why would you run a pct when you're on TRT though?
You're already getting a T boost from the exogenous hormone.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a natural boost....
TRT gives you high enough levels of T, I don't see the point in running a natty supp that won't perform as well when your own levels are being suppressed.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Sorry what I mean is there is no point in running a pct when you're on trt.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry what I mean is there is no point in running a pct when you're on trt.
LGD dropped my Free T by a decent amount. My other labs all came back fine though. Once I finish a run with LGD I get pretty lethargic and less motivated to hit the gym. Running a Free T booster and an AI Formeron gets my back where I need to be. It frees up my bound testosterone and gives me that little boost I need. I run these simple mini PCT after running anything hormonal even though I am on TRT. In my experience this has worked beautifully for me.

Hunter_3

Awards
LGD dropped my Free T by a decent amount. My other labs all came back fine though. Once I finish a run with LGD I get pretty lethargic and less motivated to hit the gym. Running a Free T booster and an AI Formeron gets my back where I need to be. It frees up my bound testosterone and gives me that little boost I need. I run these simple mini PCT after running anything hormonal even though I am on TRT. In my experience this has worked beautifully for me.
How do you get the rest of the formeron out of the bottle? I'm about 2.5 weeks in and it won't pump anymore...

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
How do you get the rest of the formeron out of the bottle? I'm about 2.5 weeks in and it won't pump anymore...
Try removing the top and using a Popsicle stick!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Then what's the consensus on PCT for LGD-4033? An 8 week cycle of 5-7mg ran with Forma should have some suppression thus DAA with an anti-prolactin (inhibit-p, 99% l-dopa) with a cortisol reducer (reduce xt) for 4 weeks should suffice, no?

xhrr

Awards
Then what's the consensus on PCT for LGD-4033? An 8 week cycle of 5-7mg ran with Forma should have some suppression thus DAA with an anti-prolactin (inhibit-p, 99% l-dopa) with a cortisol reducer (reduce xt) for 4 weeks should suffice, no?
I'd run Nolva.

xhrr

Awards
Hmm... thanks.

It looks better than a PH tbh.
Sides should be noticeably less for sure. I plan on running it solo soon and if I like it maybe stack it with Osta which has always treated me well. Definitely go Nolva or whatever research chem you prefer. Better safe than sorry when it comes to recovering from a cycle. Plus LGD seems to be pretty suppressive for a Sarm but devoid of most sides associated with steroids.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Sides should be noticeably less for sure. I plan on running it solo soon and if I like it maybe stack it with Osta which has always treated me well. Definitely go Nolva or whatever research chem you prefer. Better safe than sorry when it comes to recovering from a cycle. Plus LGD seems to be pretty suppressive for a Sarm but devoid of most sides associated with steroids.
Exactly. It looks great for a bulk/recomp and since most bulks end up being 50% fat regardless of the individual, this should really help.

Personally I'd look into torem rather than nolva for this.

From what I've read it doesn't aromatize, though. Do you think formestane or arimidex might be needed?

xhrr

Awards
Exactly. It looks great for a bulk/recomp and since most bulks end up being 50% fat regardless of the individual, this should really help.

Personally I'd look into torem rather than nolva for this.

From what I've read it doesn't aromatize, though. Do you think formestane or arimidex might be needed?
For LGD no I don't think it is necessary. More of a luxury if you have the money. Osta I only run an AI when going 25 or above. No specific reasoning as I don't have bloods to know if my E2 is going anywhere while on but anecdote says it possibly raises estrogen so I run a mild dose of form just in case.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
For LGD no I don't think it is necessary. More of a luxury if you have the money. Osta I only run an AI when going 25 or above. No specific reasoning as I don't have bloods to know if my E2 is going anywhere while on but anecdote says it possibly raises estrogen so I run a mild dose of form just in case.
I do the same when I run osta at 25mg. Great minds think alike.

pimppapa1977

Awards
I just read somewhere that the bloods show almost total shutdown..may want something strong on hand

xhrr

Awards
Haha yes sir. It's a great compound and I feel awesome on it the whole time. Try 30-35 sometime. Serious fun.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I just read somewhere that the bloods show almost total shutdown..may want something strong on hand
Something must've been spiked. I've read tons of logs and there's one thing clear: within 3 days at 20-30mg natural test production drops to about a 1/3rd. This is suppression, not shutdown.

Please link me to where you saw this, though. They might've just been running it for too long...

Haha yes sir. It's a great compound and I feel awesome on it the whole time. Try 30-35 sometime. Serious fun.
Too scared, bro. What's it like?

xhrr

Awards
Something must've been spiked. I've read tons of logs and there's one thing clear: within 3 days at 20-30mg natural test production drops to about a 1/3rd. This is suppression, not shutdown. Please link me to where you saw this, though. They might've just been running it for too long... Too scared, bro. What's it like?
Results x2. I was running 33 mg with 150-200 mg form. I was doing IF while in school so I would hit the cafeteria once my fast was over and easily put down ~4000 calories. Hunger was up, pumps were up, size gains came on much faster, strength was steadily climbing and my libido probably the form was up the entire time. Never had osta negatively effect it.

xhrr

Awards
It's been a mixed bag when it comes to individuals response to ostarine. I've seen some people take a hit in total t and a rise in e and others have negligible decrease and increases. It seems to be highly user dependent. I always error on the side of caution when running 20 or more and use a research chem since they are relatively the same price compared to OTC supplements and you know they work.

I want to try 20+ without an AI on cycle though and see what happens. I hypothesize that the slight raise in E2 is where the anabolic effects in bone come from along with the anecdotal reports of it having positive effects on joints which I can personally attest to.