First epi cycle and second PH cycle, please help

powersurge

powersurge

Awards
I am finally ready for my first cycle and I have done research, however still have questions.

1. That’s what I chose for my first cycle. Is it good?
EP15TANE: 30/30/30/30/30/30
AR1MACARE PRO: 2/3/3/3/3/3
Fish Oil
Taurine
Joint support

PCT
SERM
SNS DAA
SUP3R PCT
Formeron

1. What supplements do I need before the cycle?
  2. Where do I get serm? Can you guys pm? Everyone on forum says sponsors sponsors. Not sure which one is best and what serm and where to get. Can you help?
  3. I am planning second cycle after 10-12 weeks break after first cycle. What would be a good second cycle?
  4. What foods, drinks and supplements I shouldn’t or should eat/drink during cycle and pct.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
1.I would suggest a good liver supplement and some hawthorn berry (preload) , the rest looks quite solid.

2.As for SERM you would need Nolva or Clomid, I prefer Nolva but its a preference, as for where can you get it , sorry can't help you.

3.Focus on your current cycle, see how you feel and react to the ePI then you can decide whats next, depending on your goals.

4. Have a look under the nutrition \ Health area of the forum, you will find all your nutrition answers there.

Stay safe and good luck for your cycle!

txgunshow

txgunshow

Awards
I like to read through the cycle logs in the Cycle Info section. Lots of good info there based on the experience of others. A lot of people mention nutrition and additional supplements in their logs. You can get an idea of what has worked or not worked for others.

Remember when you research a SERM use the chemical name rather than the nickname (i.e. nolva is actually Tamoxifen Citrate).

powersurge

powersurge

Awards
1.I would suggest a good liver supplement and some hawthorn berry (preload) , the rest looks quite solid. 2.As for SERM you would need Nolva or Clomid, I prefer Nolva but its a preference, as for where can you get it , sorry can't help you. 3.Focus on your current cycle, see how you feel and react to the ePI then you can decide whats next, depending on your goals. 4. Have a look under the nutrition \ Health area of the forum, you will find all your nutrition answers there. Stay safe and good luck for your cycle!
Thanks mate, will definitely do preload as you suggested, maybe 2 weeks before cycle. Still struggling to find Nolva from a good source and everyone says - no serm, no cycle.....getting impatient...lol

powersurge

powersurge

Awards
I like to read through the cycle logs in the Cycle Info section. Lots of good info there based on the experience of others. A lot of people mention nutrition and additional supplements in their logs. You can get an idea of what has worked or not worked for others. Remember when you research a SERM use the chemical name rather than the nickname (i.e. nolva is actually Tamoxifen Citrate).
Googled "tamoxifen citrate buy", all these online pharmacies came up that need prescriptions. I'll find it sooner or later I guess. Everything else I already ordered.

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Your cycle looks like mine, but I upped that Epi dose when I got to week 2. Also, I added Stano for that test base and I'm glad I did. I feel tremendous and I'm on day 12.

I got my serm from a board sponsor. I just clicked a banner on the sidebar and had a serm for cheap and delivered to my house in 2 days.

As for diet, do some research. I loosely track calories, but I eat the same things over and over anyway, so I can basically eat by feel these days. The best supplement is A proper DIET!!!

I'm logging my journey for my first cycle in the cycle info section. Check it out or PM me if you have questions since we are doing the same thing and we are both newbs.

rawg

Awards
I'd up that Epi dose as well (upped it in the 1st week actually, no problems). I also added TUDCA for extra liver support. Just finished a 5 week bulk using epi (50mg in the last two weeks, ran it 30mg for few days 1st week)+ stano 600mg/day. Drink a lot of water, use (extra) Grape seed extract (for headaches-increase BP, no problems taking extra doses of it), plenty of fish oil and watch for those pumps man!

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty solid and it seems your questions were answered. It isn't hard at all to get that Nolva/clomid.

powersurge

powersurge

Awards
Your cycle looks like mine, but I upped that Epi dose when I got to week 2. Also, I added Stano for that test base and I'm glad I did. I feel tremendous and I'm on day 12. I got my serm from a board sponsor. I just clicked a banner on the sidebar and had a serm for cheap and delivered to my house in 2 days. As for diet, do some research. I loosely track calories, but I eat the same things over and over anyway, so I can basically eat by feel these days. The best supplement is A proper DIET!!! I'm logging my journey for my first cycle in the cycle info section. Check it out or PM me if you have questions since we are doing the same thing and we are both newbs.
Thanks mate, I'm gonna add stano to my cycle. Followed your advice and found some liquid tamoxifen citrate, still need to figure out how to take it. Subbed to your log, appreciate your help.

powersurge

powersurge

Awards
I'd up that Epi dose as well (upped it in the 1st week actually, no problems). I also added TUDCA for extra liver support. Just finished a 5 week bulk using epi (50mg in the last two weeks, ran it 30mg for few days 1st week)+ stano 600mg/day. Drink a lot of water, use (extra) Grape seed extract (for headaches-increase BP, no problems taking extra doses of it), plenty of fish oil and watch for those pumps man!
Nice one, thanks mate, decided to add stano to my cycle.

powersurge

powersurge

Awards
Looks pretty solid and it seems your questions were answered. It isn't hard at all to get that Nolva/clomid.
Yep, looks like this is it. Finally found some liquid tamoxifen citrate (not for human consumption...lol), just need to figure out how to take it.

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established

rawg

Awards
feed the tamox to the research mice orally, get a proper 1ml syringe preferably (mine came with one but did not have numerics on it). if you experience lethargy during PCT despite what you got, try SAMe (I know I did, and noticed a better mood, motivation and energy in a friggin day of use, chased it down with an Emergen-C powder). Darned SAMe is just darned expensive, lol.

powersurge

powersurge

Awards
Ok, so here is my updated first cycle. Thanks everyone for contributing, appreciate your help, wouldn’t have done it without support at this forum.

Cycle
EP15TANE: 0/30/30/30/30/30/30
STANO LGI: 600/600/600/800/800/1000/1000 (thanks abadjiev)
AR1MACARE PRO
Fish Oil
Taurine
Cissus

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA
SUP3R PCT
Formeron
Grape Seed Extract
Hawthorn Berry (Preload)

Starting preload in a few days, starting cycle in about 2 weeks.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so here is my updated first cycle. Thanks everyone for contributing, appreciate your help, wouldn’t have done it without support at this forum. Cycle EP15TANE: 0/30/30/30/30/30/30 STANO LGI: 600/600/600/800/800/1000/1000 (thanks abadjiev) AR1MACARE PRO Fish Oil Taurine Cissus PCT Nolva 20/20/10/10 DAA SUP3R PCT Formeron Grape Seed Extract Hawthorn Berry (Preload) Starting preload in a few days, starting cycle in about 2 weeks.
Looks good. If you feel good with the epi, you could bump it to 45. Also, from others experience, I say the Stano for the first week solo isn't going to do much. I'd save the extra caps and go to 800 earlier.

Abadjiev

Abadjiev

Awards
Looks good. If you feel good with the epi, you could bump it to 45. Also, from others experience, I say the Stano for the first week solo isn't going to do much. I'd save the extra caps and go to 800 earlier.
I agree. Bump that Stano right up from the start and I bet you'll find yourself bumping Epi to 45 by the end of week 1. I had a little lethargy the first couple days, but once the Stano started to kick in, it smoothed right out.

Good luck.

powersurge

powersurge

Awards
I agree. Bump that Stano right up from the start and I bet you'll find yourself bumping Epi to 45 by the end of week 1. I had a little lethargy the first couple days, but once the Stano started to kick in, it smoothed right out. Good luck.
Final tweak:

epi 30/45/45/45/45/45
stano 800/800/800/1000/1000/1000

epi+stano from week 1, will fight through lethargy for a few days, no big deal

Starting preload tomorrow, cycle - in 2 weeks

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, enjoy it and keep us updated