future ph cycles

Zasker

Awards
hey guys,

so im about two and a half weeks into my first ph cycle and im loving it and want to do other cycles in the future, so im just looking for a bit of general guidelines for ph use.

the two main things i were wondering are;

1. how long to wait between cycles?

some people seem to say 'on cycle + pct = time off' where as others seem to say to take a few months off? from what ive read i thinking taking a break of a few months would be better to let the liver settle back to normal, i believe it can take a few months for the liver to settle back right?

2. how do you know when to move onto stronger compounds?

in the future i would like to utilise stuff like brawn nutritions tren-v but im not sure how you judge your 'readiness' to handle something stronger, do you just go for it or is it kind of do a few weeker cycles, see how your doing and then progress from there?

thanks.

Zasker

Awards
Now I'm using epi at 40mg/day and stan-300 at 900mg/day. I've had no side effects what's so ever... Not even see a drop in libido.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have heard correctly in the minimum time to wait is on cycle plus post. For example if you have ran a 30 day cycle and a 30 day pct=60 days. Then at a minimum 60 days is what you want to wait. This is a minimum and you can wait longer. It depends on how you feel and react to the ph cycle. As far as stepping up to the next level this can be done incrementally based on the strength of the compound you are taking. Read this info it should help you understand a lot more about prohormones: http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/prohormone-info

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
hey guys,

so im about two and a half weeks into my first ph cycle and im loving it and want to do other cycles in the future, so im just looking for a bit of general guidelines for ph use.

the two main things i were wondering are;

1. how long to wait between cycles?

some people seem to say 'on cycle + pct = time off' where as others seem to say to take a few months off? from what ive read i thinking taking a break of a few months would be better to let the liver settle back to normal, i believe it can take a few months for the liver to settle back right?

2. how do you know when to move onto stronger compounds?

in the future i would like to utilise stuff like brawn nutritions tren-v but im not sure how you judge your 'readiness' to handle something stronger, do you just go for it or is it kind of do a few weeker cycles, see how your doing and then progress from there?

thanks.
Time on + time off = time in between cycles as a general rule of thumb. If you're looking for longer cycles, test is the way to go. I'm a fan of waiting longer periods for orals; especially when they are hepatoxic.

Move into stronger compounds when you are ready. You could try stacks and things before moving forward but a good rule is "get the most out of the least".

Zasker

Awards
Time on + time off = time in between cycles as a general rule of thumb. If you're looking for longer cycles, test is the way to go. I'm a fan of waiting longer periods for orals; especially when they are hepatoxic.

Move into stronger compounds when you are ready. You could try stacks and things before moving forward but a good rule is "get the most out of the least".
Thanks, i wasn't planning on doing an other cycle till around nov/dec so thats a decent break as my current cycle (inc pct) is over on august 1st.

so how do you figure out what is good to stack with what?

on my next cycle i was thinking of using mechabol and doing a bulk so seen as mechabol inhibits aromatization would it be wise to use a wet compound (ie brawn nutrition trest) along side this?