6oxo ?

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm starting PCT of SD tomorrow...I have Nolva and have used it before and understand its better for PCT, but I want to test my personal response to 6oxo PCT...So I need some help determining what is the best time to take my daily dose of 600 mg of 6oxo? Does it matter? Should it be split up say in 2 does of 300? Or Is it best taken as instructed on bottle, which is taking all 6 capsules with last meal of the day.

thanks for your help

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I have gotten good results with 1 cap just before bed. If taking a full dose, I would dvide it interspersed throughout the day, it has been said that economy is the mother of invention, sometimes less is more

D

DobermanXXL

Awards
I have gotten good results with 1 cap just before bed. If taking a full dose, I would dvide it interspersed throughout the day, it has been said that economy is the mother of invention, sometimes less is more
PA says its better to take 6-OXO in full dosages..I doubt it matters though

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Take your full dose of 60X0 at night after your last meal, when estro levels are peeking.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback,I ended up going with full dose taken with last or second to last meal of the night

D

Dsilver

Awards
I also agree

I also agree with the people above, your Estrogen levels peak at night, so take your 6-oxo with your last meal to make it max effective, I just finished a PH cycle, and I am taking 6-oxo and it seems to be working well, I am also taking BBS MuscleJack, so I only take 3 6-oxo at night right now.

I agree w/ Npursuit.