Finaflex 1-Andro ADVICE

giv3m3g4ins

giv3m3g4ins

Awards
Ok, I'm not going to bore you with my life story of pointless lifting achievements. I've decided to cycle a prohormone, I'm 30 years old.

I have purchased finaflex 1-andro.

This is going to be my first cycle.

Should I be worried about developing gyno from this compound? I've been doing some research and I haven't found any information about any cases of gyno.

PinkHeart

Awards
My friend did a cycle of 2 bottles, should be ran much higher than the recommended dose, he didn't gain anything really, very mild, you should be fine gyno related.

giv3m3g4ins

giv3m3g4ins

Awards
I've heard the opposite.

My mate ran just one bottle at one cap/pill a day and after 30 days he gained 14kg/30lb of weight (not all muscle)

He was bulking heavy, 3,500 calories daily. After he finished his cycle he maintained 3,500 calories daily for an addition 6 weeks to cement in the gains, then slowly started cutting. His cut took about 5 weeks.

After his cut he managed to cement 7kg of pure lean muscle.

This is an extremely large amount of muscle to gain in such a short period of time.

This was his very first cycle, he is a pretty advanced lifter, he knows how to diet and he knows how to maintain size.

He told me he was shut down, his testicles shrunk so my question still remains.

Shut down = estrogen spike = gyno ?

Can someone please clarify this.

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Lol

I can assure you that there is no way to be shut down from 1-andro at 1 cap a day for 30 days.
And no way 1-andro with this dosage can give you 14 kilos gain.
You start to feel the 1-dhea PH only after 3 weeks.
Probably your friend run some kind of methylated PH , the stronger one, like SD.
Even with halo or epi it hard to achieve this kind of results for such short period.

You really should run at least two bottles with 2 caps per day
Any way what is your stats? And what is your goals?

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
Oh and 1-andro doesn't aromatise. So it's not likely you will have any estro sides.
But what I understand from your questions is that you need a good research about PHs before you jump on cycle.

PinkHeart

Awards
He gained 13 kgs of fat/water/glycogen

IMO, just doing some reading on the compound seems very weak.

abudabu

Awards
  • Established

Yes it weak but relatively safe.
So if you are looking to get your feet wet it is great product. I would run it at least 3 caps for 6 weeks.
Other good PH for beginners are halo and epi.

giv3m3g4ins

giv3m3g4ins

Awards
Lol

I can assure you that there is no way to be shut down from 1-andro at 1 cap a day for 30 days.
And no way 1-andro with this dosage can give you 14 kilos gain.
You start to feel the 1-dhea PH only after 3 weeks.
Probably your friend run some kind of methylated PH , the stronger one, like SD.
Even with halo or epi it hard to achieve this kind of results for such short period.

You really should run at least two bottles with 2 caps per day
Any way what is your stats? And what is your goals?
He was taking 6 caps a day he ran 3 bottles, this is what he told me. I was mistaken I thought he was only taking one cap, he clarified this with me today.

I'm not sure if it's true or not I'm just going from what he said.

giv3m3g4ins

giv3m3g4ins

Awards
Oh and 1-andro doesn't aromatise. So it's not likely you will have any estro sides.
But what I understand from your questions is that you need a good research about PHs before you jump on cycle.
I've been researching this for months, I keep getting conflicting information. Some people say yes, some people say no.

I'd much appreciate if only people who've actually cycled this PH to post comments, just to remove any confusion.

Thanks.

giv3m3g4ins

giv3m3g4ins

Awards

You don't know what he gained because you don't know him. I can assure you, he gained a large amount of muscle. If you've never taken Finaflex 1-Andro, please don't waste both our times with irrelevant replies.

I'm seeking advice from people who've actually used this compound, reading about a compound is not the same as having experience in taking it. I'm not trying to be rude I just think your repose is a waste of my time.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
snagencyV2.0 should be able to help with any if your questions.

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
He was taking 6 caps a day he ran 3 bottles, this is what he told me. I was mistaken I thought he was only taking one cap, he clarified this with me today.

I'm not sure if it's true or not I'm just going from what he said.
Ok this sounds more reasonable.
With this dose you will get nice gains but you will also need serm for pct.
I run finaflex's 1alpha - suppose to be a little stronger then 1-andro ( both 1-dhea).
I run it 3 caps and 4 caps for the last week of run, instead of recommended 2. Never experienced any estro sides from 1-dhea. You can alway grab some OTC AI just to be safe.
I also stacked it with other mild compound and was happy with the results. But... I was doing OTC pct after and my bloods showed suppression ( free test wast crap). So I advise to use serm for pct.
also check out finaflex's forum their reps will help you with the cycle.

PinkHeart

Awards
Lol OP what you have quoted me was my response to 1 cap a day! The mistake is yours.

I have used test prop at 125 mg eod and I sure as hell didn't gain 13 kgs of muscle, to think a mild ph would give these kind of gains is ridiculous. And if he did truly gain anything more than a few kgs he clearly was no where near the stage where he needed a PH to begin with.

But hey maybe I'm wrong, I'm sure pro bodybuilders are running cycles of this stuff all the time :p

giv3m3g4ins

giv3m3g4ins

Awards
Ok this sounds more reasonable.
With this dose you will get nice gains but you will also need serm for pct.
I run finaflex's 1alpha - suppose to be a little stronger then 1-andro ( both 1-dhea).
I run it 3 caps and 4 caps for the last week of run, instead of recommended 2. Never experienced any estro sides from 1-dhea. You can alway grab some OTC AI just to be safe.
I also stacked it with other mild compound and was happy with the results. But... I was doing OTC pct after and my bloods showed suppression ( free test wast crap). So I advise to use serm for pct.
also check out finaflex's forum their reps will help you with the cycle.
I don't feel comfortable taking such high doses considering this is my first cycle on a PH. Would I expect reasonable results from just one bottle being a beginner?

Would it be a good idea to use an estrogen blocker just to be safe?

Thanks for your help mate, really appreciate it.

giv3m3g4ins

giv3m3g4ins

Awards
Lol OP what you have quoted me was my response to 1 cap a day! The mistake is yours.

I have used test prop at 125 mg eod and I sure as hell didn't gain 13 kgs of muscle, to think a mild ph would give these kind of gains is ridiculous. And if he did truly gain anything more than a few kgs he clearly was no where near the stage where he needed a PH to begin with.
You should learn to read, it clearly states he gained 14kg (not all muscle) then it clearly states he maintained that weight for a period of time, then he cut the fat and he cemented 7kg of muscle.

Next time you decide to post useless comments, try reading the post properly.

Like I said, your response is a total waste of my time.

PinkHeart

Awards
You should learn to read, it clearly states he gained 14kg (not all muscle) then it clearly states he maintained that weight for a period of time, then he cut the fat and he cemented 7kg of muscle.

Next time you decide to post useless comments, try reading the post properly.

Like I said, your response is a total waste of my time.

Settle down lil fella, get an AI all the estrogen is getting to you head.

Idgaf, he didn't gain 7 kgs.. Do you have any idea how much muscle 7kgs is? 7kgs is insane.

Run your PH cycle, after you cut the extra fat off and realise you look almost exactly the same maybe you will learn a thing or two.

Your worried about dosages of finaflex 1-andro

Are you kidding me? Reassess your diet, training or if you want to go down the pharmaceutical route there are better choices.

giv3m3g4ins

giv3m3g4ins

Awards
Settle down lil fella, get an AI all the estrogen is getting to you head.

Idgaf, he didn't gain 7 kgs.. Do you have any idea how much muscle 7kgs is? 7kgs is insane.

Run your PH cycle, after you cut the extra fat off and realise you look almost exactly the same maybe you will learn a thing or two.

Your worried about dosages of finaflex 1-andro

Are you kidding me? Reassess your diet, training or if you want to go down the pharmaceutical route there are better choices.
Your opinion is useless, you've never used a prohormone so everything you say is pissed into the wind.

PinkHeart

Awards
Your opinion is useless, you've never used a prohormone so everything you say is pissed into the wind.
Currently mid way through a msten, dmz, alpha 1
Stack (super dmz 3.0) hoping to gain 10 lbs
4 caps a day 40mg each compound.

Realistically about a 1-2 kgs and I'm being hopeful

Where is your god now?

Anabolics are not magic, let alone the PH you want to run

giv3m3g4ins

giv3m3g4ins

Awards
Currently mid way through a msten, dmz, alpha 1
Stack (super dmz 3.0) hoping to gain 10 lbs
4 caps a day 40mg each compound.

Realistically about a 1-2 kgs and I'm being hopeful

Where is your god now?

Anabolics are not magic, let alone the PH you want to run
You can get those types of gains naturally within 6 months easily, I don't see why you're even using PH's with such minimal goals.

PinkHeart

Awards
You can get those types of gains naturally within 6 months easily, I don't see why you're even using PH's with such minimal goals.
for 5'10 150 sure

Not for 5'10 195 (205) atm and NOT in a month

PinkHeart

Awards
Why don't you give h-drol or epi a go for a first cycle instead? From all the logs I've read and other peoples opinions they are pretty legit first timers. Very safe as well.

I'll be giving epi a go myself at some point.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
1-Andro is a very mild, yet still fairly productive, 2-step DHEA conversion .. it was designed to be very gentle on potential sides, low-risk, suitable for beginners and also worthwhile to stack with other compounds in a more advanced setting/protocol..

results are obviously going to vary, dependent on great many factors (age/diet/experience/training & intensity etc etc)..
as well, your risk of potential sides will depend on dosing level, age, prior hormonal use, and individual metabolism
that said: the risk for gyno is almost nonexistent, but no hormonal product is absolutely failsafe when considering the many diverse metabolisms that exist ... typically however, the most reported side effect of either 1-Andro or 1-Alpha, is a bit of lethargy

the more compound active one doses, the higher the chance of potential sides occurring -- and, the more pronounced the effects/results you will see from the cycle ... as has been mentioned, a serm is not required by any means, but some choose to use one of their own accord; and if lethargy or a bit of excessive estrogen comes into play, this can easily be offset with an AI (for example our REVOLUTION PCT), or use a test base

typically results begin to accrue and become noted ~15-20 days in (again depends on many factors not least of which is dosing level)..for best results, we do advise 6-8 weeks of use before performing proper pct, and following with appropriate time off cycle

giv3m3g4ins

giv3m3g4ins

Awards
Why don't you give h-drol or epi a go for a first cycle instead? From all the logs I've read and other peoples opinions they are pretty legit first timers. Very safe as well.

I'll be giving epi a go myself at some point.
Australia has very strict customs, anything entering the country is inspected with great detail. From what I have heard, methylated PH's are not permitted into the country, customs will send them back to the manufacturer.

I've never taken a PH or any type of hormones related supplement so I'm going to run a product that isn't methylated for my first cycle. I'll probably run Alpha after Andro. Maybe sometime down the track I'll fondle the stronger compounds but right now, I'm still new to this and my health is still more important than a few kilos of muscle gains.

giv3m3g4ins

giv3m3g4ins

Awards
1-Andro is a very mild, yet still fairly productive, 2-step DHEA conversion .. it was designed to be very gentle on potential sides, low-risk, suitable for beginners and also worthwhile to stack with other compounds in a more advanced setting/protocol..

results are obviously going to vary, dependent on great many factors (age/diet/experience/training & intensity etc etc)..
as well, your risk of potential sides will depend on dosing level, age, prior hormonal use, and individual metabolism
that said: the risk for gyno is almost nonexistent, but no hormonal product is absolutely failsafe when considering the many diverse metabolisms that exist ... typically however, the most reported side effect of either 1-Andro or 1-Alpha, is a bit of lethargy

the more compound active one doses, the higher the chance of potential sides occurring -- and, the more pronounced the effects/results you will see from the cycle ... as has been mentioned, a serm is not required by any means, but some choose to use one of their own accord; and if lethargy or a bit of excessive estrogen comes into play, this can easily be offset with an AI (for example our REVOLUTION PCT), or use a test base
Thank you for your advice this was very helpful.

Have you had experience with this product? What exactly is an AI? I apologize for the stupid question I just want to make sure I have all the available information before I start cycling this product.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Thank you for your advice this was very helpful.

Have you had experience with this product? What exactly is an AI? I apologize for the stupid question I just want to make sure I have all the available information before I start cycling this product.
glad to help - I would also advise further self-study and education prior to engaging in any hormonal cycles for you, as basic understanding of something like an AI is pretty mandatory (AI = aromatase inhibitor btw, meant to battle excessive estrogen and keep things in check)

of course all of us here at FINAFLEX have used these products and are well versed in them..
the 1-Andro is a very nice niche product, has a perfect place in this industry for those who are savvy and educated in use, and is really a great beginning compound with which to get your feet wet

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
I don't feel comfortable taking such high doses considering this is my first cycle on a PH. Would I expect reasonable results from just one bottle being a beginner?

Would it be a good idea to use an estrogen blocker just to be safe?

Thanks for your help mate, really appreciate it.
I totally see why you have been so cautious.
PHs aren't Kids game and should be approached after you made good research.
1-andro is nice first time starter. You can run one bottle and see how you react to it just dont have your expectations too high. In this case you don't need serm and OTC pct will be g2g.
You can keep some estro blocker on hand and if you run into estro sides just use it. Again from my exp you don't need it. But you better be safe then sorry.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I've heard the opposite.

My mate ran just one bottle at one cap/pill a day and after 30 days he gained 14kg/30lb of weight (not all muscle)

He was bulking heavy, 3,500 calories daily. After he finished his cycle he maintained 3,500 calories daily for an addition 6 weeks to cement in the gains, then slowly started cutting. His cut took about 5 weeks.

After his cut he managed to cement 7kg of pure lean muscle.

This is an extremely large amount of muscle to gain in such a short period of time.

This was his very first cycle, he is a pretty advanced lifter, he knows how to diet and he knows how to maintain size.

He told me he was shut down, his testicles shrunk so my question still remains.

Shut down = estrogen spike = gyno ?

Can someone please clarify this.
If you go by what your friend says happened you will be extremely disappointed with your cycle. Don't be ignorant.
1-dhea needs to be ran at much higher doses for much longer periods of time. I wouldn't waste my time on anything less than 6-8 weeks.

abudabu

Awards
  • Established
If you go by what your friend says happened you will be extremely disappointed with your cycle. Don't be ignorant.
1-dhea needs to be ran at much higher doses for much longer periods of time. I wouldn't waste my time on anything less than 6-8 weeks.
His friend took 6 caps per day for 7 weeks.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
His friend took 6 caps per day for 7 weeks.
You haven't ran to many cycles have you?you don't just gain 7kg of lean mass off of a low dosed 1-dhea cycle. You will never gain over 10 pounds of lean muscle in a single oral cycle. This is why we cycle. To give our receptors a break so we respond well the next time we choose to cycle.
I have no problem with bold claims, but this is flat out bs.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
You haven't ran to many cycles have you?you don't just gain 7kg of lean mass off of a low dosed 1-dhea cycle. You will never gain over 10 pounds of lean muscle in a single oral cycle. This is why we cycle. To give our receptors a break so we respond well the next time we choose to cycle.
whoa whoa whoaaa, easy there tiger...you may be generalizing a bit too much
first of all - understand there is wide discrepancy in ppl's opinions on what is considered "lean muscle mass", and esp when discussing amounts of such "gained" or "kept"; typically, this is something that is eyeballed, not performed with a caliper or other such instrument to help verify and place in proper perspective

there are also the gains that newer trainees can make, once they put their diets & training in order (for most, this is done to an extent and lengths that they have never before done nor attempted, and is also usually concurrent with an increase in caloric consumption); versus the gains that an experienced, well-trained individual can make given the same timeframe and compounds used..

can one gain 10# or more in a 6-8 week cycle, on smartly dosed cycle of 1-Andro? certainly, happens all the time
is that ALL lean mass? of course not - but the proportion of such, and the quality of that gain (ie lean w/o adding noticeable fat) is going to be dependent on how and what they were eating thruout that timeframe, as well as impacted by caloric expenditure

the problem lies in ppl's differing perspective of this discussion, and then is further compounded sometimes (unfortunately) by stretching the veracity of these actual #s and results....

bottom line however: don't sell these reports short, and tho I too enjoy calling out false info or stories when they are obviously fictitious, I wouldn't pigeonhole yourself into the opinion here that substantial weight gain (and yes concurrent muscle mass increase) is not possible with these compounds

EDIT: further assessment of the situation reveals some items to be mentioned..
I did not notice the post being referred to was OPs first post, where he was under false impression his friend ran 1 cap daily for 30 days (and this is the post you reference R4J)...he later clarifies that to correct dosing amount & duration
therefore - I cannot fault you for your post as it was intended :D

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
whoa whoa whoaaa, easy there tiger...you may be generalizing a bit too much
first of all - understand there is wide discrepancy in ppl's opinions on what is considered "lean muscle mass", and esp when discussing amounts of such "gained" or "kept"; typically, this is something that is eyeballed, not performed with a caliper or other such instrument to help verify and place in proper perspective

there are also the gains that newer trainees can make, once they put their diets & training in order (for most, this is done to an extent and lengths that they have never before done nor attempted, and is also usually concurrent with an increase in caloric consumption); versus the gains that an experienced, well-trained individual can make given the same timeframe and compounds used..

can one gain 10# or more in a 6-8 week cycle, on smartly dosed cycle of 1-Andro? certainly, happens all the time
is that ALL lean mass? of course not - but the proportion of such, and the quality of that gain (ie lean w/o adding noticeable fat) is going to be dependent on how and what they were eating thruout that timeframe, as well as impacted by caloric expenditure

the problem lies in ppl's differing perspective of this discussion, and then is further compounded sometimes (unfortunately) by stretching the veracity of these actual #s and results....

bottom line however: don't sell these reports short, and tho I too enjoy calling out false info or stories when they are obviously fictitious, I wouldn't pigeonhole yourself into the opinion here that substantial weight gain (and yes concurrent muscle mass increase) is not possible with these compounds
And I fully agree with you here. I see lean mass as pure muscle leaving out all of the water/fat/glycogen. Leave that out (of the total weight gained) and it will never be 10 pounds of pure muscle. He gained 30 pounds? Great. I'd say 4-6 pounds was muscle. Which is a successful cycle. People don't understand what an extra 6 pounds of muscle looks like.
Idk about you but I wouldn't want to gain 30 pounds on a single cycle. The fact stands that only a small portion would be lean mass and the rest would just make you look like the Michelin man. Lol of course this is just my opinion. But yes, Nothing I hate more than bs claims.
I just don't think all of these guys know what they're talking about..even if they think they do.
Edit (answering your edit): its all good man :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Idk about you but I wouldn't want to gain 30 pounds on a single cycle. The fact stands that only a small portion would be lean mass and the rest would just make you look like the Michelin man.
can you say M1T?? :D blech, the waterweight you got off that stuff
not to mention the blood pressure going off the rails..wrecked liver & LDL/HDL values..lethargy so damn bad that by comparison a slug would look like a jackrabbit....and the damn back pumps!! arrgh

Nothing I hate more than bs claims.
I just don't think all of these guys know what they're talking about..even if they think they do.
I cannot disagree with you at all mate

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Australia has very strict customs, anything entering the country is inspected with great detail. From what I have heard, methylated PH's are not permitted into the country, customs will send them back to the manufacturer. I've never taken a PH or any type of hormones related supplement so I'm going to run a product that isn't methylated for my first cycle. I'll probably run Alpha after Andro. Maybe sometime down the track I'll fondle the stronger compounds but right now, I'm still new to this and my health is still more important than a few kilos of muscle gains.
FYI bro I'm on the Gold Coast and I order plenty of PHs for me and to on sell from strong supplement shop and orbit nutrition. I've never had anything stopped by customs from these two suppliers.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
can you say M1T?? :D blech, the waterweight you got off that stuff
not to mention the blood pressure going off the rails..wrecked liver & LDL/HDL values..lethargy so damn bad that by comparison a slug would look like a jackrabbit....and the damn back pumps!! arrgh

I cannot disagree with you at all mate
I'd live my life forever small before running that!
actually, id prob end up running it ;)
The stuff is literally poison. And people are stacking its precursor m1a WITH methylstenbolone and dmz in that iml product "super dmz 3.0". It's horrible.

PinkHeart

Awards
FYI bro I'm on the Gold Coast and I order plenty of PHs for me and to on sell from strong supplement shop and orbit nutrition. I've never had anything stopped by customs from these two suppliers.
Pretty much this OP

Seriously ordered all kinds of stuff. The only thing that got stopped was some dbol once. As far as PH go you should be sweet as, this from personal experience however.

giv3m3g4ins

giv3m3g4ins

Awards
glad to help - I would also advise further self-study and education prior to engaging in any hormonal cycles for you, as basic understanding of something like an AI is pretty mandatory (AI = aromatase inhibitor btw, meant to battle excessive estrogen and keep things in check)

of course all of us here at FINAFLEX have used these products and are well versed in them..
the 1-Andro is a very nice niche product, has a perfect place in this industry for those who are savvy and educated in use, and is really a great beginning compound with which to get your feet wet
Correct me if I'm wrong, an AI is basically an estrogen blocker?

giv3m3g4ins

giv3m3g4ins

Awards
That's good to know, I've ordered a few PH's from ebay and they were rejected by customs, maybe I should try ordering directly from the manufacturers website.

giv3m3g4ins

giv3m3g4ins

Awards
If it's bs then how did he do it? Don't go saying crap like he's full of it. I know this guy personally. I've known him for years. I work with him and train with him every day. You don't know him so you're only making assumptions based on your own lack of performance. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean someone else can't.

Like I said in my post, he gained a lot of weight, then he maintained his weight for a period of time then he cut body fat to a % he felt was comparable to his before cycle state and was left with an additional 7kg. Was this all muscle? It's impossible to know for sure, but from what he has told me he is under the impression he gained a significant amount of muscle running this product.

He's a beginner to using PH's but he knows how to diet and he knows how to gain size. I'm pretty sure his diet and training had a significant part in the gains he achieved, overall he said he was very surprised with the results he achieved and he's most definitely run a stronger PH next time.

giv3m3g4ins

giv3m3g4ins

Awards
I see lean mass as pure muscle leaving out all of the water/fat/glycogen. Leave that out (of the total weight gained) and it will never be 10 pounds of pure muscle. He gained 30 pounds? Great. I'd say 4-6 pounds was muscle.
It's almost impossible to judge pure lean muscle gains. How exactly are you going to measure the water/fat/polysaccharides in your muscle? let's not forget visceral fat and subcutaneous fat are almost impossible to distinguish between by using standard body fat % calculators such as a caliper.

Polysaccharides store energy within cells, seriously... Glycogen shouldn't even be mentioned when determining overall lean gains.

I find it ironic how you're calling out people for making false claims yet you're comparing glycogen to weight gain. This is laughable.

Here is an example so you don't make the same mistake in the future. if you weigh 68 kg you could be storing around 340g of glycogen. Wow, quick let's grab our molecular scales and worry about 300g of glycogen. Seriously...

Les than 2% of overall muscle mass is glycogen, even mentioning glycogen in determining your mass gains is an absolute waste of time. Period.

giv3m3g4ins

giv3m3g4ins

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the whole point of having a forum to discuss and share information so less educated people can make a more informative decision?

I'm not trying to be rude but based on your responses I doubt you're an expert in this field either.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the whole point of having a forum to discuss and share information so less educated people can make a more informative decision?

I'm not trying to be rude but based on your responses I doubt you're an expert in this field either.
Ok i will, you're wrong.
You failed to comprehend my post. I was merely stating if you think 30 pounds was gained from a low dosed 1-dhea cycle you don't know what you're talking about.
Don't assume anything. I know how to properly run cycles, avoid sides, make gains, And I also know what to expect In a given cycle. The fact you took my general post so personally is interesting. Im sorry if it offended you.
And no, this isn't your research this is where you post what you have learned from your research and we help to the best of our ability.
The true meaning of the post was for people who ACT like they know what they're talking about when they don't.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here ya go, OP:

"1-Andro appears weak structurally. It requires two enzymatic conversions to become the target hormone 1-Testosterone. Throw in the fact that it is technically a “DHEA” molecule, and most would believe it to be weak prohormone. However, a new study performed by West Texas A&M University shows otherwise.

9 males with an average of 5 years experience in resistance training and an average bodyfat of 13% were given 330 mg of 1-Andro daily for 4 weeks while completing a structured resistance training program. Data was collected pre-cycle and post-cycle on: lean mass, strength, lipids, and cardiac metabolic function. Studies like these are the holy grail of prohormone studies. They are very rare. When a study like this is performed on a prohormone, it is wise to take notice. These studies give better answers to the overly common questions of what kind of gains one can expect, what dose is best, and the degree of toxicity that comes from the prohormone.

Results showed 1-Andro to be significantly more powerful than it would appear structurally. The 9 males gained an average lean mass of 10.4 lbs and an increase in strength of 92.2 lbs in total load on bench/squat/deadlift. These are significant gains from a prohormone. It is important to keep in mind that these results were seen from 330 mg of pure 1-Andro taken daily. The recommended dosages on the internet vary from 100-800 mg per day; obviously 800 mg being excessive in retrospect to this study. It was interesting to note that cardiac metabolic function was negatively affected as evident by the increase in creatinine and aspartate transaminase (AST). Lipids were also negatively effected; an increase in LDL and decrease in HDL were observed.

The researchers concluded that “The prohormone supplement contributed to robust improvements in muscle mass and strength in resistance trained males but these gains came at the price of subject’s cardio-metabolic function.” These negative side effects are most likely caused by 1-Andro’s conversion to the potent steroid 1-Testosterone and not caused by 1-Andro itself. Of course, the elevated enzymes and negatively impacted lipids were expected to return to baseline some weeks after the cycle. Although repeated studies are necessary to substantiate the efficacy of any compound, it’s safe to say that 1-Andro definitely packs a punch!"

PinkHeart

Awards
Oh sweet Jesus. My mate steps on stage at 6' 165-70 (75-77 kgs) and places well.

I don't think you understand the difference 7 kgs or even 10lbs make it is ****ing huge! If I gain 10lbs on a test/dbol cycle I'm happy (no fat)

Yes some people will make greater gains. A newb can probably stack on 20 lbs+ For example. The more you gain the less you will continue to gain.

I'm not having a go at you here OP but a 7kg gain or even a 3kg gain is huge. But nothing you can gain off finaflex.

^ the study Above does not measure how subjects were testes, calipers perhaps?

They didn't gain 10 lbs on average BS

giv3m3g4ins

giv3m3g4ins

Awards
The true meaning of the post was for people who ACT like they know what they're talking about when they don't.
I guess the irony here is you're in fact talking about yourself, thanks for the clarification.

giv3m3g4ins

giv3m3g4ins

Awards
I don't think you understand the difference 7 kgs or even 10lbs make it is ****ing huge!

I'm under the impression you guy's either don't train correctly or you don't diet correctly. All this "you can't do this you can't do that" mentality is probably why none of you have profile pics up to show off this impressive physique you claim to have from all this PH use you claim to have done...