Horrible headaches DBOL/Test e

I

itsmemax

Awards
I am having horrible headaches on dboll/test e, every time my heartbeat goes beyond a certain threshold it feels as if someone just kicked me to the top of my head. Whether I am doing heavy squats, running or trying to cum with my gf.

I feel as if I need to immediately stop the activity or else my head will explode, I have measured idle blood pressure, heartbeat and everything seems to check out, I am now doing 20mg of dboll instead of 40 on some days and doing more cardio despite the fact that it is getting increasingly more difficult.

I have also gained about 22lbs in the last 2 months so perhaps the sudden weight gain is the issue.

Is this common? How would you recommend to address it?

A

alts

Awards
1st q.

Are you taking any cycle support? pre workouts?

2nd.

Have you been taking the dbol for 2 months?

marine75023

marine75023

Awards
I am having horrible headaches on dboll/test e, every time my heartbeat goes beyond a certain threshold it feels as if someone just kicked me to the top of my head. Whether I am doing heavy squats, running or trying to cum with my gf. I feel as if I need to immediately stop the activity or else my head will explode, I have measured idle blood pressure, heartbeat and everything seems to check out, I am now doing 20mg of dboll instead of 40 on some days and doing more cardio despite the fact that it is getting increasingly more difficult. I have also gained about 22lbs in the last 2 months so perhaps the sudden weight gain is the issue. Is this common? How would you recommend to address it?
Sounds like your blood pressure could be very elevated. My BP went from 142/84 up to 168/95 after about 2 weeks running test e and a week of deca. Make sure you're on a good support. I run formadex for my AI which helps keep water down and the lean muscle. I only take formadex every 2 days though. Also for the BP if that's what is causing your symptoms get some blood pressure response and take 3 tabs twice a day. I did that and after a hour my bp was down. Now my BP is holding around 136/76. I am not getting the headaches, pressure in my chest, neck and all that anymore. If it feels like pressure in your neck, chest and head like it's going to explode it's most likely your BP. Go get it checked at the pharmacy when you have symptoms next and I'm sure it will be high. The blood pressure response is all natural stuff you can buy OTC and works great.