Need cycle advice:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Let me know how this looks for my next cycle (And D59s'). I just got done a week ago with a 20 mgs SD and 90-120 mgs M 1,4 diol three week cycle. I gained a permanent 9lbs LBM and lost 3-4 pounds of fat. I felt great the whole time besides some back, acne, prostate issues. But they were all VERY managible and have subsided post-cycle.

I am about to blast into another cycle and want to know what you guys think about my proposed cycle:

Day 1- 10 40 mgs of m4ohn, day 10-28 30mgs of m4ohn
Day 7-14 40mgs of SD, 14-28 20mgs of SD

It is my personal belief with the higher dose of SD to kick start the cycle, positive LBM would be aquired mostly by day 14, with the following two weeks to solidfy and cut fat. I think this is another way to further our gains while losing fat.

What do you think? It is almost like we are spiking our andogens like planning esters in a cycle, IMO.

Thank you, comments?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I may not start as high at you on the Superdrol.
You can front load, or you could:
Wk1 - SD, M4OHN
Wk2 - SD, M4OHN
Wk3 - SD, M4OHN
Wk4 - M4OHN

Superdrol seems to stay active for about a week following the cycle. I want recovery/PCT time ASAP (as short as possible), If adding the m4ohn will require a longer PCT - I may stick to the regular Superdrol 3 week plan.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I'd also venture to say, Superdrol was responsible for 90% of your gains on that first cycle. 90-120mg is really low on the M1,4add (my opinion - although i've never used it).

I think M1,4add and Superdrol would be a great stack, but I'm trying to avoid the Methyl + Methyl.

A "good" idea would be:
1-12 Cyp (or sick dose of 4ad)
1-4 M1,4add (run at 210mg+)
8-14 Superdrol (30mg)

I've never used 'real' steroids but if I did..... ;)

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I like the second cycle, even if you wanted to keep it shorter and go with a 10 week cycle split it up over 5 weeks.
Take the test at X dose for 5 weeks, bump it up, drop the m14 and add the sd at a loading dose for a week and come back off the sd and continue higher with the test.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Right now one of my biggest concerns is can my joints/ connective tissues handle such an unprecented period of growth. I have been able to maintain everything thus far, but that I why I was opting for a nandrolone derivative. And it is the only one I have in my aresenal. But a t/d syno conversion would nothing short of incredible. It would help me really "extend and promote" my whole growth period.

Truck

Banned
Awards
I just got done a week ago with a 20 mgs SD and 90-120 mgs M 1,4 diol three week cycle. I gained a permanent 9lbs LBM and lost 3-4 pounds of fat.
how do you ascertain the permanence of gains when it has been only a week and SD usually hangs around after cycle end?? also, are you in a mini-PCT now, or...?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I am basing all my "gains" by how shutdown I do not feel. That is the remarkable thing about SD, once you put on the weight, you will keep 80% with minimal PCT.

I'd say my PCT is overkill, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I started with 60 mgs of nolva, then 40, now 20. 150 mgs DHEA ed, 200mgs LX. I feel great still. I am only "depressed" because I am not on any more SD! It has been almost 10 days now, and with in 4 days of PCT my weight hasn't changed.

Truck

Banned
Awards
I am basing all my "gains" by how shutdown I do not feel. That is the remarkable thing about SD, once you put on the weight, you will keep 80% with minimal PCT.

I'd say my PCT is overkill, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I started with 60 mgs of nolva, then 40, now 20. 150 mgs DHEA ed, 200mgs LX. I feel great still. I am only "depressed" because I am not on any more SD! It has been almost 10 days now, and with in 4 days of PCT my weight hasn't changed.
i personally judge gains on weight, measurements and strength - call me crazy for ignoring the truly misleading, elusive and subjective factor of "not feeling shut down"

where did you get the "keep 80% of gains with minimal PCT" conclusion?

please explain how/why in 4 days of PCT you have dropped nolva dose 60-40-20?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Feeling shutdown is by no means scientific or technical, and not having felt shutdown doesn't mean that I am/ wasn't. I didn't run labs and find out where my baseline is. Of all the PH's I've used, this one is extraordinary in a few ways: 1) True Lean Bulker 2) Maintainable gains; this is the most common bond between all SD users 3) I didn't feel horrid. The first two aren't stated in any textbook, but are the common bond in every SD thread. Barring injury, 80% seems like the most common number in size gains.

My PCT was overkill, I did 60 mgs for two days, 40 mgs for 4 days, and the rest at 20 mgs. Sorry if I wasn't that clear.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Day 1- 10 40 mgs of m4ohn, day 10-28 30mgs of m4ohn
Day 7-14 40mgs of SD, 14-28 20mgs of SD
Start m4ohn low: the first 2 weeks is a waste. I'd do 20mg days 1-14 and 40 thereafter.
Also, you could not stand a 40mg dose of SD. Start low with it too, but ramp it up fast (every 1-2 days).