Clomid! overkill after an epistane cycle???

Shawsie27

Awards
Ok I'm lining up my first ph cycle and settled with brawns epistane. I also received my clomid and liv52 ds and lookin forward to getting started.

I've been reading a lot of info and posts from others and it seems clomid can have quite harsh sides, mood swings, emotional bouts etc. I'm guessing because of its strength? It's got me wondering if I need something as strong as this for pct for what is supposedly quite a mild, beginners prohormone cycle.

Can anyone confirm this and if so recommend an alternative?

I can always keep the clomid for future cycles that may require something with a bit more strength.

Thanks in advance for any info you guys can share with me. It would be much appreciated as I can't wait to get going.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I'm lining up my first ph cycle and settled with brawns epistane. I also received my clomid and liv52 ds and lookin forward to getting started.

I've been reading a lot of info and posts from others and it seems clomid can have quite harsh sides, mood swings, emotional bouts etc. I'm guessing because of its strength? It's got me wondering if I need something as strong as this for pct for what is supposedly quite a mild, beginners prohormone cycle.

Can anyone confirm this and if so recommend an alternative?

I can always keep the clomid for future cycles that may require something with a bit more strength.

Thanks in advance for any info you guys can share with me. It would be much appreciated as I can't wait to get going.
Anytime you mess with your hormones you can expect harsh sides. One thing to expect is doing pct correctly, with a serm. Its not overkill.

Just for reference, epistane isn't a prohormone its an active STEROID. Its marketed as a pH to make it seem less harsh, its still pretty hepatoxic. It is by no means weak.

Shawsie27

Awards
I didn't know that! Thanks!

I'm gonna go for a six week cycle, probably at 20,20,30,30,40,30.

Clomid at 100,100,50,50,25,25. Does this seem ok?

And should I run liv52 throughout or just on my pct?

I've heard running liver support on cycle inhibits full cycle potential

txgunshow

txgunshow

Awards

That is WAY to much clomid, take that much is you will be hormonal. I would go 50/50/25/25 for the first four weeks of your PCT (PCT starts after your six week cycle of EPI). Yes you will want to take liver support during your Epi cycle, it is On Cycle Support. Look at some other members Epi cycles in the cycle section, I just started an Epi log for my cycle that starts this coming week.

I wouldn't taper the Epi that last week, just run it at 40 that week. I would also add on another PCT product on with the Clomid like Sup3rPCT or PCT assist, and maybe some DAA.

You should probably do more research and reading before you start a cycle. I did research for weeks before I locked in mine, you don't want to jack with you hormones and liver, do it right.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Epi does shut you down completely. The blood work has been posted here before to prove it. Stick with the clomid at 50/50/25/25.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know that! Thanks! I'm gonna go for a six week cycle, probably at 20,20,30,30,40,30. Clomid at 100,100,50,50,25,25. Does this seem ok? And should I run liv52 throughout or just on my pct? I've heard running liver support on cycle inhibits full cycle potential
Wow! Where did you come up with these numbers?!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

Huh? Run epi 40mg for 6 weeks. And use Cel Cycle Assist at 8 caps a day.
Then nolva 20/20/10/10 for pct.

xXdionysusXx

Awards
Run epi at 40mg for 6 weeks and Clomid at 50/50/50/25
I ran epi at 45mg for 8 weeks, my pct is almost over
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/20/10

Don't be fooled epi is not as weak as some say, I love it but this time was a struggle (8 weeks is too much) I was shut down and like a hormonal teenage girl, no libido, hairline was hit a bit as well, testicular atrophy..

Gained 5kg lost a 2kg as I bloated and carried water. Epi converts to phera under heat and I think that's what happend

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Gained 5kg lost a 2kg as I bloated and carried water. Epi converts to phera under heat and I think that's what happend
I highly doubt that, and Its not really proven. It's more of a theory. And the idea is that letting it go way past its expiration date in incorrect storage while turn it to phera.
I'm still waiting for someone to prove it.
Why did you leave it in the heat?

xXdionysusXx

Awards
I highly doubt that, and Its not really proven. It's more of a theory. And the idea is that letting it go way past its expiration date in incorrect storage while turn it to phera.
I'm still waiting for someone to prove it.
Why did you leave it in the heat?
My flat is very hot at the moment I keep all my supps in the kitchen
Oh and I used some left over epi and they didn't have an expiry date on them but they are a good few years old, I used them with my new lot of Olympus ep15stane.
I never knew about the phera link, I was very bloated though.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
My flat is very hot at the moment I keep all my supps in the kitchen
Oh and I used some left over epi and they didn't have an expiry date on them but they are a good few years old, I used them with my new lot of Olympus ep15stane.
I never knew about the phera link, I was very bloated though.
it was epi. It was probably your diet

xXdionysusXx

Awards
it was epi. It was probably your diet
To be honest my diet was not as clean as it's been on previous cycles of epi, rookie mistake really.
I'm still up 5kg and this is my 4th week pct, been training much less and feel bigger and leaner.

I chose epi again over tbol/test, I've got pmag to run as well. Epi is harsh despite what they say, I'll never do 8 weeks of it again.

Shawsie27

Awards
Thanks you guys for all the info. Think I'll go order super pct and nolva before I jump in to this one. Thanks again

Shawsie27

Awards
Huh? Run epi 40mg for 6 weeks. And use Cel Cycle Assist at 8 caps a day.
Then nolva 20/20/10/10 for pct.
I already have a batch of liv52 double strength so will this do in place of Cel cycle assist?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I already have a batch of liv52 double strength so will this do in place of Cel cycle assist?
No, cycle assist includes ingredients for blood pressure control, prostate health, and many other areas. Not just liver care. It even shows a noticeable decrease in acne for me on cycles I normally would break out on. Liv 52 is a good thing to run along side it.

Reactions: mw1
hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Cycle assist is a great all around support, but if you want the best liver support out go for some TUDCA, one of the beat TUDCA products is Antaeus Aegis.

And please listen to others and lower the clomid.

Shawsie27

Awards
Ok thanks everyone, info much appreciated and needed! Glad I joined AM :)

Shawsie27

Awards
Cycle assist is a great all around support, but if you want the best liver support out go for some TUDCA, one of the beat TUDCA products is Antaeus Aegis.

And please listen to others and lower the clomid.
Yeah I will definitely lower it. Got a few good options to go with now so I may not even use it, not for this cycle anyway. As recommended further up the thread by rawg, nolva at 20,20,10,10 sounds like a good option, I like simple.

Shawsie27

Awards
No, cycle assist includes ingredients for blood pressure control, prostate health, and many other areas. Not just liver care. It even shows a noticeable decrease in acne for me on cycles I normally would break out on. Liv 52 is a good thing to run along side it.
Yeah I will definitely run the liv52 along with it. I like the sound of the prostate support and acne prevention, my skin has been prone to breakouts all my life without taking hormone altering chemicals so this is good news for me :).
Thanks

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah I will definitely run the liv52 along with it. I like the sound of the prostate support and acne prevention, my skin has been prone to breakouts all my life without taking hormone altering chemicals so this is good news for me :).
Thanks
Good deal man. Like said above if you don't already have the liv 52 get tudca to run with the cycle assist. I personally have never had to use tudca because cycle assist has been more than enough, but if you want a bullet proof cycle support throw in tudca with it :)

Shawsie27

Awards
Good deal man. Like said above if you don't already have the liv 52 get tudca to run with the cycle assist. I personally have never had to use tudca because cycle assist has been more than enough, but if you want a bullet proof cycle support throw in tudca with it :)
I do have the liv 52 already, batch of 300 double strength. Take a while to get through them but once they're gone I'll try out the TUDCA
Cheers again

Shawsie27

Awards
So here is what my cycle is now going to look like

Brawns Epistane 10mg - 120 caps gives me enough to run it at 20- 20- 30- 30- 30- 40.

Liv 52 throughout 10 weeks at recommended dose

Cel cycle assist 6 weeks at recommended dose

Nolva pct at 20,20,10,10

And super pct at recommended dose 4 weeks

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
So here is what my cycle is now going to look like

Brawns Epistane 10mg - 120 caps gives me enough to run it at 20- 20- 30- 30- 30- 40.

Liv 52 throughout 10 weeks at recommended dose

Cel cycle assist 6 weeks at recommended dose

Nolva pct at 20,20,10,10

And super pct at recommended dose 4 weeks
sounds good man, I'd throw in some TUDCA but that's just me and my weak ass liver

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Pro supps guardian is one I've been using flatly and has become one of my favorite as a n on cycle support. Has tudca and is a bit cheaper than aegis if you're looking to save a few $

Shawsie27

Awards
To the cycle/while on cycle
Hey I know this is from way back now but I've still not started this cycle yet because of other commitments and your comment had me thinking about what to use as a test base. This is the last piece of the puzzle before I finally get started as I have everything else I need. Just wondered if you had a recommendation for a good test base?
I've heard mixed reviews about 1,4,6, androstatriene 3-17 methyl. Has anyone else got info on this one?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey I know this is from way back now but I've still not started this cycle yet because of other commitments and your comment had me thinking about what to use as a test base. This is the last piece of the puzzle before I finally get started as I have everything else I need. Just wondered if you had a recommendation for a good test base?
I've heard mixed reviews about 1,4,6, androstatriene 3-17 methyl. Has anyone else got info on this one?
Use TR3ST by Olympus lab or any trestelone (sp?)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
8 caps a day? how many bottles you need for 6 week cycle?
2 bottles will give you enough for an 8 week cycle. So you could preload for a week before hand and dose it for 1 week pct when your body is recovering. Serms are still slightly toxic so its not a bad idea to run cycle assist with your serm.
I don't preload, I just run it into pct till I run out. Or just do 4-6 caps in pct so it lasts te whole time.