Injected 2 Days Too Soon By Accident....

LB_Patriot

Awards
I am on Test Cyp 100mg E5D. Somehow I screwed up the dosing schedule and injected on day 3 (2 days too soon). I never did this before. I actually felt very moody yesterday/irritable. I don't think it was in my head because I didn't realize this until this morning. Caught me off guard too.

Should I go back to normal E5D? Or should I wait 6 days until I inject next? Also, anything to worry about? I just had bloodwork and E2 was very low. Last time I had DHT checked it was also low. Thinking logically I can't see how one injection done 2 days sooner can screw things up long term or even short term, but I wanted the seasoned vets input.

Thank You very much for your input.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're fine. Just ride it out for the extra 2 days and get back on schedule. E5d is hard because your inject day is always changing. Better to keep it on a Mon, Thur or Tue, Fri type schedule. IMO.

LB_Patriot

Awards
Cool man, thanks. Yea I know it sucks, wish i did E7D, but E5D seems to be a good regiment and my levels are where I want them. between around 900-1100 or so tough/peak.

Best to you.

MiKe

Akol

Awards
Injecting early (or late) once or twice isn't going to really hurt you too much. Your levels may not be ideal for a few days but it wont hurt you. Like kisaj said, just wait the extra 2 days and get back on your original schedule.

LB_Patriot

Awards
Injecting early (or late) once or twice isn't going to really hurt you too much. Your levels may not be ideal for a few days but it wont hurt you. Like kisaj said, just wait the extra 2 days and get back on your original schedule.
Trueee. Some others recommended to just inject at 5 days and pretend like nothing happened. I'm going to probably inject on day 6 1/2 (lol) aka the afternoon of the 6th day. That would be tomorrow. Should make a big diff on the grand scheme of things.

Thanks for the info and input,

Lataaaaa