Halo 1st cycle almost done going great!

hulksmashes

Awards
Hey guys I just wanted to post my 1st PH cycle and let everyone know how its going. First of all I went with Halo from LGI (3 bottles). I started right away at 75mg/ED and I'm going for 8 wks... currently right now on my 7th week. I'm using CEL Cycle Assist (2-240ct bottles) 2 Servings a day. I take a good Multi-Vitamin and about 2-3 grams of Fish Oil daily. Prima Force-Taurine (3-4grams) before my workouts. Strength increase from cycle and body composition changes from cycle didn't start taking effect until the 3rd week or so.

STATS: I am 5'7" and before I started my PH cycle I weighed in around 215lbs and around 15% BF range. I am more into Powerlifting type of training but still do a good amount of hypertrophy(Bodybuilding) type of training as well. My 1 rep max for the Deadlift before I started was 585x1 beltless. My 1 rep Max for the Squat before I started was 450x1 slightly below parallel also beltless. My 1 rep max for Barbell Flat Bench before I started was 315x1 paused/320 touch and go. 1 rep max for Incline Barbell Bench before I started was 285x1 touch and go. Now that I am on my 7th week, here are my stats now.... Body is now leaner say 10% BF with body weight around 205lbs to 210bls. Starting to see abs pretty decent now, also a little vascular but not crazy vascular. I ate pretty clean and good throughout my whole cycle. From time to time I ate some cheat meals but not a lot. As for my lifts... they all went up. 1 rep max for Deadlift is now 605x1 Beltless. Pulled it with a fat bar too...making it a little harder to grip. 1 rep max for Squat is now 480x1 slightly below parallel also beltless. 1 rep max for Barbell Flat Bench is now 350x1 paused (on my final week (8th wk) I will try and Press 360x1 for touch and go for Barbell Flat Bench). 1 rep max for Incline Barbell Bench is now 315x1 touch and go.

SIDE EFFECTS: No bad sides really except for stiff joints from time to time. Lethargy not too bad... a little here and there. I never got the "ON" feeling people talked about. I did have more confidence in my lifting but I did not feel like a "GOD" Lol! Back Pumps...not really. Sex drive is A-OK! I could tell my boys (balls) shrunk a little bit.

MY PCT: I will stay off PH's for 8wks. I will use Creatine throughout my whole PCT. Nolva 20/20/10/10 (maybe a extra week not sure yet). I will also use 1 bottle of CEL Cycle Assist 2 servings/ED. 1 bottle of DAA-Dpol by Purus Labs...3g/3g/3g/3g. Then for the last 4wks of PCT I will use 1 bottle of Intimidate SRT 1 serving/ED. I will have Aromasin on hand for an AI just in case estrogen/gyno would be a issue.

Now my only question is what could I use for a PH next cycle to kick in faster but also one that produces zero aromatization and free from estrogenic side effects like Halo??? So what would some of you guys recommend to stack with Halo?

hulksmashes

Awards
Thanks. I will look into DMZ a little more. So far I was looking at Alpha 1 because what I read is that it kicks in fast and is pretty potent and you use it for 2-4wks tops.

hulksmashes

Awards
Alright, so your saying DMZ would be better to stack with Halo than Alpha 1 for what I'm looking for (want something to kick in faster and have zero to low aromatization). So far I read up on DMZ and a lot of the reviews and info seem pretty solid.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I think DMZ is a solid option but I would run it solo instead of stacking it.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I've used alpha 1, two times. I ran with 4ad tabs. Pretty awesome strength and weight gain. Packs on the water though. You can tell in my face within 4-5 days. Kicks in for me around week 2 .
I also say DMZ though, like said above , you can run it high and have little to no sides. I'm running with trestoderm currently.

hulksmashes

Awards
Thank you guys for the responses. I think I will go with DMZ then for my second cycle. So just to be clear, should I run it alone or could I stack it with Halo? I was told I could to both...???

hulksmashes

Awards
Ok... I'm about to start my PCT tomorrow (Monday). Nolva 20/20/10/10 will also have Aromasin (Probably gonna take 12.5mg/Ed to keep Estro in check in case of high rebound of Estro). Have Intimidate SRT and D-Pol to help Naturally bump my test.

I've decided to wait a little longer before I start my next cycle... 10-12 weeks instead of just 8 weeks. I want my HPTA to be fully recovered. My question is WHEN should I take the Nolva and the Aromasin? Like whats the half life on those two? Morning, Evening, Before Bed, With food?