AI needed on epistle cycle or just pct?

omar924

Awards
Is an AI even needed at all on EPI? what exactly is estrogen rebound? What is a good AI product? Some are orc and some are for "rats" correct? sorry if the questions are dumb. Im paranoid about gyno and don't want it. Im on day three of my epi cycle btw. I know some of you will say "oh you should of planned more " but I have plenty of time to get an AI if one is needed. yes i have a serm for those wondering. all help is very appreciated

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
No. Just run Cel Cycle Assist with it.

And estrogen rebound can occur after discontinuing your serm. So that's why we run an AI two weeks past out serm.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
No. Just run Cel Cycle Assist with it.

And estrogen rebound can occur after discontinuing your serm. So that's why we run an AI two weeks past out serm.
This answers it.

You should have known the answers before starting your cycle though lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Drivin2lift is correct, always have a strong AI on hand just in case. But don't run it unless you have issues.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Typically in my cabinet i have: Arimidex, Nolvadex, Clomid, Prami, and Letro.

It's always good to have an extra bottle or two of an AI and SERM. You never know when you might need some support, even for an oral only cycle. When it comes to steroid use, always​ be prepared for the worst.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Typically in my cabinet i have: Arimidex, Nolvadex, Clomid, Prami, and Letro.

It's always good to have an extra bottle or two of an AI and SERM. You never know when you might need some support, even for an oral only cycle. When it comes to steroid use, always​ be prepared for the worst.
Yup, same thing I have just incase.

omar924

Awards
Currently running CEL cycle assist with it along with staples. As for pct I have tore and was going to get some DAA. What else if anything should i get for PCT. I see some threads where people have a bunch of stuff for pct. Then i see other threads where people say that most otc stuff is just a waste of money and just ways for companies to get your money. I of course want to recover properly, but don't know who or what to believe. Thoughts?

neednmore2

Awards
You could throw something OTC in for libido

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I recommend having an AI on hand fir any cycle because some people are mire prone to gyno than others. Shouldn't be much if a concern here but in case of rebound you would be glad you had an AI around. For OTC Form is the way to go BLR Formeron (currently OOS) or Formabolic http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/ironflex-supplements-formabolic.html
FYI everyone I am not retarded.
My phone is cracked right where the I and O keys meet and it prefers I for whatever reason

Im fairly ashamed upon rereading my posts

canesbrah

Awards
Do some research brah. That is a retarded question srs
running an AI while on epi......joints would be hurting so bad you probably couldnt even lift weights lol

omar924

Awards
Do some research brah. That is a retarded question srs
running an AI while on epi......joints would be hurting so bad you probably couldnt even lift weights lol
I find it funny that out of your 2 total posts, one was a put down instead of just being helpful.

canesbrah

Awards
I find it funny that out of your 2 total posts, one was a put down instead of just being helpful.
I find it funny that you dont know that epi is anti estrogenic and causes dry joints as it is.
clearly states that anywhere you read about epi. please. stay safe