Compound pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First off, if anyone posts any source in any way shape or form, I will personally teleport to their location and beat them over the head. :trout:

That being said, I hope this is alright to post here. Basically, I would like to see a central repository of what everyone here has experienced as the "going rate" for different compounds. Don't say where you purchased them or even if you purchased them. This is just for a reference so if perhaps someone were to get some pricing details on various compounds, they know what is a good deal and what isn't. I would suggest folks post ranges that they've seen or heard of through a reliable second or third party.

MODS: if this isn't cool, feel perfectly free to delete this post. I'll totally understand.

Anyway, so this is what I've seen from .... well a let us say a friend of mine knows a few guys who have seen these price ranges:

Test Cyp: <edit> for 2mL at 100mg/mL amp (200mg per amp)
Tren Hex: <edit> for 10mL of 100mg/mL
EQ: <edit> for 10mL of 200mg/mL
Deca: <edit> for 10mL of 200mg/mL

I encourage others to post price ranges themselves. Periodically I will compile them into a list of price ranges.

Once again, DO NOT post where you got any of these prices from. Don't even hint it. This is only to give people an idea of what viable prices are for various compounds. This is not a post about where the best or worst deals are.

Last edited by a moderator:
jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Null good idea and I understand where your coming from but prices and dosing just doesn't look good. Sorry bro.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I edited out the prices

Status
Not open for further replies.