Low libido after cycle

Testosaurus

Testosaurus

Awards
Hey guys I just posted a thread about a week ago regarding a solution to low libido yet I totally forgot to ask what your input is on the subject. I'm sure I can't be the only one with the issue and I'm open to any input regarding a low sex drive after cycle . FYI I did cycle correctly... 500 test e and 250 deca for 14 wks w/ tamoxifen at 40/40/20

Thanks

neednmore2

Awards
How old are you and how far out from the cycle are you? What's your past experience?

Testosaurus

Testosaurus

Awards
18 first cycle 190 at 5'7. And yes my pct was 3 weeks and can extend it longer but I crused a 250 test for the last 3 weeks of cycle to help the easing.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
18 first cycle 190 at 5'7. And yes my pct was 3 weeks and can extend it longer but I crused a 250 test for the last 3 weeks of cycle to help the easing.
Get levels checked. Deca is a ***** to recover from.

PinkHeart

Awards
Tribulus helps with libido for sure. Sex drive should pick up over time man.
Would have also ran pct for a couple more weeks.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I'd get bloods drawn to make sure your gtg.

I would have also probably ran a 5 week pct.

I saw your other post about the Trib. I'm glad it worked for you. I've downed a good amount of Trib with the same goal and I wasn't so lucky lol

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deca could very well be the issue, as could E2 suppression during PCT. I'd give things a few more weeks to come around. I really like CEL PCT Assist for libido issues, one of the best things i've ever used. Seriously got things going down there haha.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Not to beat a dead horse but get your blood done! Should have been done before and after. Also a 3 week PCT? Not sure if you have followed in the forums or not at all, but rarely if ever is that recommended.

Libido, lots of things can be taken. Tribulus is suppose to help, I havent had luck on it. Intimidate SRT worked for me and I used it during PCT.

Gbaumer

Gbaumer

Awards
Horny goat weed and maca. That stuff does wonders for me in pct's.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Even though there is more to it than just the libido....if you were only concerned with that you could always go the Melanotan route.

Akol

Awards
In addition to the PCT being too short, you should have used clomid as well. It works synergistically with the nolva. Most guys (me included) run PCT as clomid 50/50/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Tropinol XP might help as well, especially with the nitrates to 'plump' things up.