Q About Using 2 SERMS

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
Hey just wondering, if you were to use Clomid and Nolva would you use a lower dose of each?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Depends on the cycle.

I'd say most runs can be covered fine by one.

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
Depends on the cycle.

I'd say most runs can be covered fine by one.
Hey I ran 6 weeks of 1-andro and havoc, ending tomorrow. 1-andro started and ended a week early. I got both, one from different suppliers in case one worked better than the other for me and I heard they work slightly different so I thought using both might be best. I have read about emotional side effects with clomid though.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
You'll be fine off either solo.

If you did run both and are worried about the sides of clomid, just dose it at 25.

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
You'll be fine off either solo.

If you did run both and are worried about the sides of clomid, just dose it at 25.
Thanks again, I may do that. I guess I was also worried if you full dose both it could result in a higher chance of estrogen rebound post SERM use. Do you know if that is a possibility?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I'm sure, estrogen will rise. Just run your AI 2 weeks past your serm.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The only time you'd run 2 SERMs would be on an injectible cycle with multiple compounds. For a weak oral cycle like you ran you'd be fine with 1.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I've recovered fine with 1 before, but I personally always use lower doses of both. They both restart you, but Clomid does wonders for the nuts and getting that end back up and functioning. Nolva is nice to have in case of Gyno.

when I run both on a "normal" stack it might look like:
nolva 20/20/10/10
clomid 50/25/25/25

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
I've recovered fine with 1 before, but I personally always use lower doses of both. They both restart you, but Clomid does wonders for the nuts and getting that end back up and functioning. Nolva is nice to have in case of Gyno.

when I run both on a "normal" stack it might look like:
nolva 20/20/10/10
clomid 50/25/25/25

Hey, this was what I was thinking. I've read they both basically do the same thing, but by different methods. Figured it would cover all my bases, plus in case one was bunk

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Hey, this was what I was thinking. I've read they both basically do the same thing, but by different methods. Figured it would cover all my bases, plus in case one was bunk
Same thought process here. Can't hurt as long as your smart about it.