Viking Warrior Labz

C

clifford4970

Awards
Want to get your guys thoughts on this- It is by Warrior Labz and it is called Viking. Here is what it contains-

(EPISTANE) 2a, 3a-epithio17a methyl-17b- hydroxy-5a-andrstane (12mg)

(TRENAVAR) Estra-4,9,11-triene-3, Dione (30mg)

(HALODROL) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol (20mg)

(1-ANDRO) 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one (50mg)

CARBOPOL (25mg)

MILK THISTLE (100mg)

Does this look pretty good or am i just wasting time and money?
This will be my second time taking a PH.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
The dosing seems more or less on point if you are wanting to run 3-5 caps ED. How much does it cost?

C

clifford4970

Awards
It costs 80 bucks. I took an AI with it last time as well just In case, even though it has Epistane. It was my first time and was just cautious. So you think the dosing looks on point?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
its more even than some stacks out there. at 80 bucks its a decent stack just make sure you get a proper pct.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
at 4 caps a day you would need 2 bottles to make it worth while. Probably could save 50 bucks just buying each ph seperately.

C

clifford4970

Awards
its more even than some stacks out there. at 80 bucks its a decent stack just make sure you get a proper pct.
I will man. Thanks for the help. Do you recommend taking an AI with it as well? Or no?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I will man. Thanks for the help. Do you recommend taking an AI with it as well? Or no?
Its probably not needed but I like to have one on hand at all times just in case
I would look at some Prolactin control though for the Tren.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
at 4 caps a day you would need 2 bottles to make it worth while. Probably could save 50 bucks just buying each ph seperately.
especially if he has that Ironflex discount code :grouphug:
But if he already has it its a good complex

C

clifford4970

Awards
especially if he has that Ironflex discount code :grouphug: But if he already has it its a good complex
Yeah I already have it, but will look at doing it different next go round. You really think a Prolactin is needed? If you feel so I will definantly look at some.

C

clifford4970

Awards
Is it under dosed at three a day? Thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
60mg/day of hdrol is a fine dosage solo.

90mg/day of trenadione is a good dosage solo.

36mg of Epi each day is also a okay dosage solo.

150mg of 1-dhea is underdosed.

The purpose of stacking is to hopefully create some synergy thereby requiring less steroid for more effect.

Either tren + Epi or tren plus hdrol is a good combo.

1dhea is just filler basically.

2-3 caps each day is more than enough.

C

clifford4970

Awards
60mg/day of hdrol is a fine dosage solo. 90mg/day of trenadione is a good dosage solo. 36mg of Epi each day is also a okay dosage solo. 150mg of 1-dhea is underdosed. The purpose of stacking is to hopefully create some synergy thereby requiring less steroid for more effect. Either tren + Epi or tren plus hdrol is a good combo. 1dhea is just filler basically. 2-3 caps each day is more than enough.
Dude thanks man! You think I should take an AI or Prolactin?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yeah I already have it, but will look at doing it different next go round. You really think a Prolactin is needed? If you feel so I will definantly look at some.
Its worth it to have even some inhibit P on hand at least.
Three a day will probably be the threshold 60mg of halo 30mg of epi and 90mg of tren for 6 weeks should be solid depending on diet