2nd PH cycle DMZ need advice

adamhix

Awards
I am planning on running DMZ by anabolic technologies for 6 weeks at 32mg/day. My goal is to put on ten pounds after all is said and done with PCT. My previous and only cycle was epidrol by hardcore formulations for 4 weeks. I was pleased with the results, just finished the otc pct. Just want more size and strength. My diet and training are pretty much on point. I dont count calories per say but i know i eat 5 meals a day with at least40g protien and 600 calories with very little fat and plenty of carbs and fiber. here is what I plan on taking during my cycle.

PH:
extreme dmz by anabolic technologies 32mg/day for 6 weeks

Cycle support:
Blockade by Assault labs and liver/anti estrogen by restore pre-loaded 2 weeks before cycle starts and throughout cycle

PCT:
SERM and DAA

Other Supplements:
GAT nitraflex
GNC sport multi v
Noxitropin PM by CTD (awsome sleep aid)

Any suggestions that could help make this cycle more complete for me would be greatly appreciated. Also i have just a couple of questions like is there anything else other than the SERM and DAA that I should be taking post cycle? Do i need to keep taking my on cycle support supps during the post cycle? Is it ok if I take the nitraflex with the DMZ? I am a little worried about blood pressure spikes They make me feel really bad for a short period of time. I got some spikes on EPI but I was not taking a comprehensive cycle support supp. How far should I space the dosage of DMZ out and should I take it on an empty stomach or with food? Is 10lbs a realistic goal for me this cycle? I have a little over a month and a half before I start DMZ so I am just taking my time trying to absorb all the information I possibly can. I felt a little, like I rushed into the epi before i had my sh@# together. Any decent advice is welcome tanks.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
if you're prone to blood pressure spikes id probably stay away from your pre, or start with a really low dose and see how it affects you. cycle support is taken through cycle and PCT. a test base like trest or stano may be beneficial. your pct looks alright, an AI would be beneficial and something that controls cortisol would be good but not necessary. if i remember correctly the half-life of dmz in the body is 16 hours, so taking your doses 12 hours apart would be good, not sure about with food or without, i would assume without or with some healthy fats.

adamhix

Awards
Cool thanks for the advice. I may be leaning towards a more wet compound like trestolone and stacking with 4 andro.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want to run 40mg for 6 weeks of DMZ you can give DYMETHAZI9E by OL a whirl, one bottle will get you there.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Cool thanks for the advice. I may be leaning towards a more wet compound like trestolone and stacking with 4 andro.
Stick with the DMZ, just buy a better brand. You can run trest alongside it, but definitely stick with the DMZ. Drop the preworkout. Eat more fat.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stick with the DMZ, just buy a better brand. You can run trest alongside it, but definitely stick with the DMZ. Drop the preworkout. Eat more fat.
yup Trest stacked with DMZ would do you right.

6 week set up:

TR3ST: 50/75/75/75/75/75
DYMETHAZI9E: 40/40/40/40/40/40

adamhix

Awards
Just ordered my on cycle supports going to start when they get here in the mail. Ill order the dimethz3i9e and tr3st in another week or so. Im looking forward to starting my cycle.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great will look for the log