Have some var, now debating...

HooahSwoll

HooahSwoll

Awards
So I've been lifting for nearly 8 years, seriously for only about 3. Finally hitting that wall where even after switching up nutrition and killing it heavy in the weight room, I'm having a hard time gaining. Some buddy's I lift with are on cycles, mainly orals like tren, var, some deca.

So I bought 2 bottles of Var, thinking about running it for 6-8 weeks at 40-60mg daily, open to adjustment as I'll see how I feel on cycle. I have some clomid and nolva for pct incase.

My question at hand... I feel like Var only will not yield strong enough results. If I am right with this assumption, is there any alternatives to stack with that are easily available. I don't know any dealers and my online source is slow and I want to run the cycle within two weeks. I wanted to get some test E and run it at 250mg/twice weekly but can't get any through local sources.

I'm open to any advice, whether to just run the var alone or is there a Ph easily available/alternative that isn't going to take too long/ cost a fortune.
Thanks

HooahSwoll

HooahSwoll

Awards
Really leaning toward toward buying some Tr3n by Olympus or Hdrol by ironmag

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My lab rats have generally run Var w/ a test base. If you're going to run Var without Test,
I would suggest you look into Trestolone (Trest). It has a lot of the same effects as Test
(is, alpha feeling, being wet, libido enhancement, etc)

Currently Celtic Labs has oral and a transdermal version and I believe Olympus Labs has
a oral version and is comingout with a Transdermal this month.

HooahSwoll

HooahSwoll

Awards
My lab rats have generally run Var w/ a test base. If you're going to run Var without Test, I would suggest you look into Trestolone (Trest). It has a lot of the same effects as Test (is, alpha feeling, being wet, libido enhancement, etc) Currently Celtic Labs has oral and a transdermal version and I believe Olympus Labs has a oral version and is comingout with a Transdermal this month.
I was really leaning toward doing a test stack, time was of the essence though and it wasn't worth buying $80 of test e, and paying nearly $40 in shipping and western union fees.

I prefer injectables for the liver, anyone have experience with PH injectables?