Setting up a cycle for a mate - PH's

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
In short, have a mate with no money at all but he wants to cycle. He's done AAS before but can't afford any right now, and he had no idea what he was doing. Told him I had a load of PH's left over so he could have some FOC as long as he promised to take exactly what I told him including PCT. He's keen, so it's on.

Question is, which of these to mix together? He can't afford anything so test base is out and I'm not paying for one for him!! Options of PH's are below:

Phera
Epi
H-Drol
Methyl Clostebol
Dienelone (TD)

Which would you stack for him? He's a strong lad as it is, not a serious serious trainer but eats like **** and is squatting 380lbs for reps. He's not fat, but could do with firming up. I would say a recomp, but don't want to waste anything.

Sorted him out with cycle assist and Tudca, and will give him clomid for PCT alongside OTC products (Formadrol extreme etc).

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Not a fan of stacks without a test base. H-drol would be good for recomping ran solo.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Not a fan of stacks without a test base. H-drol would be good for recomping ran solo.
Me neither. I'm running test prop and tren ace at the moment. But there's no way I'm shelling out a couple of hundred for him to get a test base; he's a mate but there's boundaries!!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Me neither. I'm running test prop and tren ace at the moment. But there's no way I'm shelling out a couple of hundred for him to get a test base; he's a mate but there's boundaries!!
Haha, agreed. Wasn't telling you to hook him up with any, just saying that's what I would run personally given his goals and what you have to share.