Awards
I just finished 6 weeks of epi 2a3a 20/30/30/30/40/40 now I'm runnin my pct

DAA
5 g creatine
Hawthorn berry
Liver shield
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Formabolic 100/100/50/25

How can I prevent these clomid depression sides? 5-htp? DHEA? They're killin me man it's brutal

xXdionysusXx

Awards
Stop over thinking it, keep positive.

I'm on pct at the moment from 8 weeks epi at 45mg and am taking nolva (20mg) and Clomid (dropped it to 25mg a day on week 3)
1st week was bad now I'm used to it (week 3)
I'm using daa, Zma, trib as well.
Which has helped, I'm so tired though.

themayor

themayor

Awards
I'm so scared now. I will be hitting PCT this monday coming up, have Nolva and Clomid for PCT, gonna be insane im sure.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Stop over thinking it, keep positive. I'm on pct at the moment from 8 weeks epi at 45mg and am taking nolva (20mg) and Clomid (dropped it to 25mg a day on week 3) 1st week was bad now I'm used to it (week 3) I'm using daa, Zma, trib as well. Which has helped, I'm so tired though.
Even though I don't have the super energy to hit the gym more than 30-40 a day . I just continue eating . Haven't really lost any weight since I started my post a week ago . But from what I've noticed , smoking herb gives me a little more energy at the end of the day after an 8 hour day .but hey at least the clomid works tho ...

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Hahahah the herb man can't go wrong
It keeps me motivated to at least always be eating and maintaining size just can't wait till tomorrow when I'll have my Bulgarian 90 % ext Tribulus and 10mg OSTA caps ., I'll do one of those a day . Hoping by the end of my post I'll still be sitting at like 200 .

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
It keeps me motivated to at least always be eating and maintaining size just can't wait till tomorrow when I'll have my Bulgarian 90 % ext Tribulus and 10mg OSTA caps ., I'll do one of those a day . Hoping by the end of my post I'll still be sitting at like 200 .
Motivated? To sleep? Lol that's all it would do for me. Besides eating. That's good.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I tried leg day once like that when I was younger, and I couldn't keep my core tight enough to squat over 315. The biggest reason for never doing it again before the gym though, was that I felt like I was disrespecting my sport and myself.

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
I've noticed, for me, the clomid side effects are only in higher doses...Basically I've been doing 40mg or less and experience no problems. Only when I went over that dose did I feel moody.

Overall I feel a healthy libido, drive, constitution. My strength is up and seems to be improving. I've heard of people just staying on the stuff at a low dose indefinitely and maintaining well above avg test levels.

I take healthy doses of turmeric and ginger along side this, which not only manages estrogen but helps with mood too...so that may have something to do with feeling fine on Clomid.

$0.02