Looking to take something new

Esparta

Awards
Ok it's been awhile since been on here but here I go. Ok I am 25 and weigh 170. I have used aas in the past and gained a good bit but that was about 3 years ago. I'm looking to take something new something that has a short Easter that can come out my system quick are something that might just help me gain a little faster. I currently have to pass a drug test every once in a while to which complicates things . Just a piss test though. I'm currently gaining slowly though from my nutrition. Any advice would help thanks.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Ok it's been awhile since been on here but here I go. Ok I am 25 and weigh 170. I have used aas in the past and gained a good bit but that was about 3 years ago. I'm looking to take something new something that has a short Easter that can come out my system quick are something that might just help me gain a little faster. I currently have to pass a drug test every once in a while to which complicates things . Just a piss test though. I'm currently gaining slowly though from my nutrition. Any advice would help thanks.
Androhard, stanodrol, 5alpha test, all should clear fairly quick. Hardening effects and In me helps with aggression and cardio via motivation. Other options EC, albuterol but I'm not certain of clearance times with those.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Who makes andro hard? How is it on lipids?
wow I meant alpha hard.... and forerunner labs and it should be very very easy on your lipids.

Esparta

Awards
Thank you all and you think I should stack it are just run it individual maybe as a 3 week on one week off last week off to take drug test. orals are usually out the system pretty quick with in a week.