help me out with my cycle

markjr

Banned
Awards
im 22 years old,144lbs and consitently worked out for the last year(to failure every set).weight is hard to come buy for me ive spent thousands on creatine no2 and weight gainers.over the last year ive gained about 6lbs.i got a hold of some test cyp 10ml/200mg from a reliable source and wanted to ease into it seeing how this is my first cycle.i started to pyramid it taking 100mgs the first week and increasing 100 every week. the test seems to be ok on me and im about to hit 400mgs on mon for 2 weeks then back down,i have 1200 mgs left and i want to know if i should finish even or decrease each week.im just starting to really feel the power and ive increased my bench from 6 reps of 135 to 13 reps of 135,and i want to get the most out of what i have.i also have some clomid for pct and a couple bottles of zmass.when should i start taking the zmass now or pct.any suggestions for a 2nd cycle would be great.thanks jr.

roccky08

Awards
im 22 years old,144lbs and consitently worked out for the last year(to failure every set).weight is hard to come buy for me ive spent thousands on creatine no2 and weight gainers.over the last year ive gained about 6lbs.i got a hold of some test cyp 10ml/200mg from a reliable source and wanted to ease into it seeing how this is my first cycle.i started to pyramid it taking 100mgs the first week and increasing 100 every week. the test seems to be ok on me and im about to hit 400mgs on mon for 2 weeks then back down,i have 1200 mgs left and i want to know if i should finish even or decrease each week.im just starting to really feel the power and ive increased my bench from 6 reps of 135 to 13 reps of 135,and i want to get the most out of what i have.i also have some clomid for pct and a couple bottles of zmass.when should i start taking the zmass now or pct.any suggestions for a 2nd cycle would be great.thanks jr.
Man you totally messed up your most important cycle. You should've done a lot of research. 400 mg/week is very low

Also the numbers don't add up. According to my understanding you ran
Week 1: 100mg
Week 2: 200mg
Week 3: 300mg
Week 4: 400mg

Thats a total of 1000 mg therefore you have only 1000mg

I still can't beleive why you did that. Never do something extreme out of desperation.

My recommendation is get more test and run it at 600mg/week.

Please do yourself a favor and run PCT appropriatly. If you don't know how to run it.... RESEARCH!!!!!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if you are only 144 you don't need gear you need a much much better diet and better training ... you clearly aren't eating enough and i bet dollars to donuts you're severely overtrained

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
"Dollars to donuts" Thanks man, I needed that

markjr

Banned
Awards
every site will tell ya different.a few of them told me to do 250mgs a weeks some 500 its why im asking.my buddy who i got the **** from has a degree in pt from the uw so i thought i could trust him.i want to know where to go from here.ive done half of the 400 this week so i have 1200mgs left.plus i need 2nd cycle info

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
every site will tell ya different.a few of them told me to do 250mgs a weeks some 500 its why im asking.my buddy who i got the **** from has a degree in pt from the uw so i thought i could trust him.i want to know where to go from here.ive done half of the 400 this week so i have 1200mgs left.plus i need 2nd cycle info
Every site will not tell you different. At least not the reliable and responsible ones. One probably told you to do 250mg's twice a week, and another 500mg's ew. You probably misunderstood.

What's your diet and training routine like?Dude, you need to really do more research on this area before going into it. If not, you can ultimately cause yourself more damage than good.

What about PCT? What are you using for it?

And second cycle advice? By what I read, you haven't even done a first "real" cycle yet. There are tons of cycle threads here. Do some reading and it will begin to make sence.

markjr

Banned
Awards
no this site said 250 per week was a smart choice im not 200lbs im a lean 144
i dont think about what i eat i just eat,plus my sternght has sky rocketed so whats the prob

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
i have.i also have some clomid for pct and a couple bottles of zmass.when should i start taking the zmass now or pct.
I read you have clomid for PCT. Do you know what doses to take, and when to take it? Also, do you have nolva on-hand while on-cycle?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
no this site said 250 per week was a smart choice im not 200lbs im a lean 144
i dont think about what i eat i just eat,plus my sternght has sky rocketed so whats the prob
Well, 250mg's per week is not even the dose for HRT I think. What site suggested 250mg's ew?

Test Cyp and Enan takes approximately 10-14 days to get fully into your system. A cycle with either of these are typically 10-14 weeks. 12 weeks is the norm, and suggested by most. A four week cycle is worthless, IMO. Also, pyramiding is not required.

vicmack777

Awards
Ive read plenty of first cycle logs that people have grown off of 250-350 mgs a week of test for a first cycle. If your diet and training is on point, you will grow, trust me. Im a prime example of that.

vicmack777

Awards
Well, 250mg's per week is not even the dose for HRT I think. What site suggested 250mg's ew?

Test Cyp and Enan takes approximately 10-14 days to get fully into your system. A cycle with either of these are typically 10-14 weeks. 12 weeks is the norm, and suggested by most. A four week cycle is worthless, IMO. Also, pyramiding is not required.
Bro, I respect your advice but your wrong here. A lot of people grow on low doses of test for there first cycle.

markjr

Banned
Awards
i appreciate good advice VIC.its my first cycle so i didnt want to over or under do anything.its a big step for a rook to star poking themselves.ive exhausted myself trying to gain weight.i want t o run and play basketball with my partners like i want to but cant,cause of overtraining and needing to conserve cals.im only 144 lbs and the juice seems to be my last option.i dont know why i cant gain weight,its just crazy the way i eat and dont bulk,im perscribed oxycontin and i take 60mgs per day and i dont know if that has anything to do with it(my doc says it shouldnt anyway.i get advise from him and a friend whos a licensed pt.i figure their word should be good enough because they would never steer me wrong.i can get more test later on so what would be the BEST stack to go with it for me.i dont want to read what every1 else is on,and i like the injectables for liver reasons.thanks for your reply.ill let u know how it goes i got 41/2 weeks to go and ive gotten much stronger without much bulk.ty

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Thing is Markjr most will think you should of waited until you gained more of a base , 1 year of training hardly qualifies you to know what makes your body grow and what doesn't. Regardless you stared the cycle at a low dose of test which i think was a good idea. Would you be better off if you waited and trained a few more years maybe but who the hell knows. Run the rest of your cycle and run a smooth PCT with your Clomid and Zmass and keep calories high. You say strength is going up and your happy with the results thus far so that's good.

Without posting your diet 150g of protein a day won't cut it. Take it up to 200g. Also post your training protocol. Sounds as though what your doing is not producing results so it's time to change somethings up. take care man, J

markjr

Banned
Awards
wow 200 per day,o.k.i got into a catr wreck 2 years ago and started working out a year ago(why i take the contins).i wrestled at 108 my freshman year and finished at 125 my senior year.i know what its like to train hard(thats why im so exhausted)but im gaing alot ot my strength back so its looking good.what about taking those oxy's and what to stack with the test next time

vicmack777

Awards
I wouldnt worry about what to stack it with next time just yet. Lets see how the rest of the cycle goes and how PCT goes.

Also...Its good to read what other people are on and what their results are. It will help you make a decision on what you would like to do. Good luck bro and eat as much as you can. Just to let you know, i probably get 200 grams of protein a day from my shakes alone and then another 200 from the food i eat. Sometimes you have to gag it down but its a small price to pay if you want to grow.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree, at 144lbs and only lifting for one year, your probably not even close to ready for ph's. I would stop the cycle and go straight to PCT. Start posting on the diet and trainings forums, and get both straightened away. I wouldnt even touch aas again for a least 3 years. Give it time, you will grow.

markjr

Banned
Awards
stop now r u jokin me,my bodies looking great,i mean the fat % is low i can bench press 225 and i want 100 lbs over my weight and because of that wreck my legs r really under developed(were),and thats the best part my legs have never been this strong.i pyramided cause it was new i do mon-thurs injectes. 300mgs last week and thurs will be 400 this week i just wanted to know if i should even out or pyramid down thanks anyway buddy.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Bro, I respect your advice but your wrong here. A lot of people grow on low doses of test for there first cycle.
I'm not sure where I was wrong with the statement I made. However, I do agree that one should begin with low doses and work their way up as they gain experience. If low doses works for one, then I say go with it.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you need to eat a ton more, eat 300 grams of protein a day

markjr

Banned
Awards
u guys r relly that scared to post ur cycles?i got more to lose than any1.why?

vicmack777

Awards
I'm not sure where I was wrong with the statement I made. However, I do agree that one should begin with low doses and work their way up as they gain experience. If low doses works for one, then I say go with it.
I thought you were implying that he wouldnt grow off of 250 mgs a week, with your HRT comment.

markjr

Banned
Awards
people respond saying they dont use aas when i know thats why there here

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I personally think your off to the wrong start on AM. If you keep on posting this kinda stuff, a mod will kick you off. I have seen it happen a few times. The guys on this board are some of the most knowlegable people on diet, lifting, aas, etc..around. I have also noticed that the mods dont take crap, just a word of advice.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
uhhh, too easy to cap on here.

Dude, do your reseach and listen to some of the good advice you're getting here. Get your training in order, and diet in check. Then worry about the supplements.

knox

Awards
  • Established
Ok now you are just talking silly and getting completely off track. You are a 144lbs and decided to do AAS after one year of trainning? am i correct on this? Starting off at 250mg/wk is better i guess then starting off at a higher dosage, especially in your weight class and experience. I'm going to repeat what has been said many times thus far......post your diet, it is obvious you don't have one. I have a good buddy who graduated high school at 140lbs with an extremely high metabolism and successfully gainned over 60lbs of LBM w/out relying on AAS in less then 2 years. So it can be done. You said you are getting stronger but not gainning weight? well, more evidence that your diet doesn't exist.

markjr

Banned
Awards
there are to many cals too count i try to eat every couple of hours

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
hahaha, dude just post it and then we will help you. A least post your breakfast to give us an idea. How tall are you? Cuz unless your 5 foot 2, at 144 you cant be eating every 2 hours and not growing unless your eating total ****.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you have "too many cals to count" yet you're only getting 150g of protein a day? ... look i've been patient but now i'm getting annoyed ... you want help? then help us help you .. post what a typical day's diet looks like for christ's sake i did it while i was bulking with 400g of protein and 400g of carbs a day and it only took about 3 minutes to type out

vicmack777

Awards
Ok now you are just talking silly and getting completely off track. You are a 144lbs and decided to do AAS after one year of trainning? am i correct on this? Starting off at 250mg/wk is better i guess then starting off at a higher dosage, especially in your weight class and experience. I'm going to repeat what has been said many times thus far......post your diet, it is obvious you don't have one. I have a good buddy who graduated high school at 140lbs with an extremely high metabolism and successfully gainned over 60lbs of LBM w/out relying on AAS in less then 2 years. So it can be done. You said you are getting stronger but not gainning weight? well, more evidence that your diet doesn't exist.
60 lbs. in two years? NO fuckin way.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
60 lbs. in two years? NO fuckin way.
Sure, I believe it. Think about it. A male doesn't fully mature until like age 24. I began to fill out around that age. Look at some people who are like 5'-3" when the graduate high school, then you see them at your class reunion a few years later and they are 6'+.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I gained 50lbs (some is fat though) in 4 years

vicmack777

Awards
Sure, I believe it. Think about it. A male doesn't fully mature until like age 24. I began to fill out around that age. Look at some people who are like 5'-3" when the graduate high school, then you see them at your class reunion a few years later and they are 6'+.
You think? I dont know......60 lbs of LBM in 2 years is a lot.

markjr

Banned
Awards
breakfast:usually 2 servings oats
2 eggs
2 slices of bread
2 hrs protein shake
then lunch usually somthing hi in fat like an extravalu meal
more pro
then some more
snack on some nutty bars
then my moms whips up din which is ur typical din
then some3 more protein
then some carbs(pasta)
some more protein
then a snack
some more protein
then some p.m. protein
all this and i drink about a half gallon of milk

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
ok that's your main problem ... your meals are tiny .. do yourself a favor and keep a log of what you eat on something like fitday.com and you'll see your cals and a macro breakdown ... shoot for 300g protein and 300g carbs at least everyday don't worry about fat

and according to your diet as listed if you are eating every 2 hours ... apparently your day is 26 hours long and you don't sleep ... or you wake up every 2 hours to eat

Last edited:

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
great post dude:icon_lol: what a detailed desription of your diet. An exta value meal everyday? Dude your diet sucks.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
great post dude:icon_lol: what a detailed desription of your diet. An exta value meal everyday?
:rofl:

I started to think about it, and I wasn't really looking at the LBM, just mass in general. 60lbs. is a lot, and hard to believe.

markjr

Banned
Awards
dont patronize me pal,im doing fitday charts today so i let ya know.u dont know **** about me pal.i dont care how big u r.u still cant fill my shoes.u havent told me anything usefull so do me a favor and stay down!

knox

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't have used him as an example if it didn't happen, but it did. He also put around a hundred pounds or so on all large compound lifts...example-->squats, deads, bench....He's a member here also and some of you might be familiar with him. Once he got up to 205lbs or so he is having a horrible time gainning weight, he'll bring in around 7k calories and still maybe gain a half a pound along with some chemical assistance.
http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24571

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
good move on the fitday ... really try to zero in your diet and get in 300g of protein and 300g of carbs (from mainly complex carbs) each day

markjr

Banned
Awards
hey,i really appreciate the fitday advice that site is fckn mint,that no1 bodybuilding should be without.thats what ive been looking 4 so i can respond to ? like the 1s above.i just tried to eat more than b4 with 100 grms of pro. from shakes.thanks again buddy.markjr.

markjr

Banned
Awards
fitday.com is the shat.i cant remember all the **** i eat through the day but now i have a log every day

markjr

Banned
Awards
whoever shut down my oxycontin thread thank u,my mom uses my email and doesnt need to be reading about waterlogged brains

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I went from 145 to 205 in two years exactly, may 02- may 04. Of course not all of that 60lbs was muscle, but my bf is the exact same if not a tad lower that it was at 145.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10